Discontinued ThermoVape

OF

That's what I figured, but since you put the idea in my head...... well.

Thanks for the info. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a BBQ to light....
images

Works for me, Stu. Man you look way different without the mask and cape....

OF

OF,

OF

I too would totally not recommend it without knowing your pushing the limits.
And I bet in the long run you would get more battery life as you take away allot of the wait time.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

In a way it's kinda fun in that you don't really know how far over the line you might be, but the feeling of 'oh, my, I've gone too far this time for sure' is not uncommon as the saying goes?

It's also funny in that I fully agree with you WRT battery life. The capacity of these guys and the factory 3.0 Volt cells is about a push (550 mAh on the IMRs) but I am wondering if the T1 is going to blow up before I kill myself with a hit too big or the batteries go flat. It's kind of a race. One thing sure, two bowls down and it still scares me to key it on. I don't think I ever did that on the factory batteries. Then again, I don't end up with my heart in my throat with every hit......which is fun too, at least for a while.

OF

OF,

OF

Is this a well-suited, affordable charger for the stock Tenergy 3.0v LifePo4 cells? Charging 4 at a time for 12 bucks sounds like a score...

No, on two counts. First off, wrong voltage. Second off it only does a pair of either kind (cross wise or length wise), it won't do four according to the text.

Off hand I don't know of any 3.0 volt (not 4.2 like we need here) chargers that do four cells. OTOH, the chargers are really pretty cheap if you really need four on charge?

OF

OF,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
No, on two counts. First off, wrong voltage. Second off it only does a pair of either kind (cross wise or length wise), it won't do four according to the text.

Off hand I don't know of any 3.0 volt (not 4.2 like we need here) chargers that do four cells. OTOH, the chargers are really pretty cheap if you really need four on charge?

OF
I already have two chargers, and shit yes I could use more. :freak: At some times of the day, I find myself with two sets waiting in queue for the first two sets to finish up.

PhreedomPhries,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I didn't know they allowed girls in the boy scouts, Jam :lol: .... It seems like you're prepared!

You have a little room there for an ABV container...... Or you don't mess with doggie bags?

Enjoy your outing!

:peace:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That is what the small round silver tin is for... I put my ABV in there. I do save it, when I can.
I didn't know this was the boyscouts :lol: , well make room bro!

jambandphan03,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That is what the small round silver tin is for... I put my ABV in there. I do save it, when I can.
I didn't know this was the boyscouts :lol: , well make room bro!
Ah, of course. I should've known better.

I had mistaken it for your hash stash because mine looks like that. :p

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
some times it is that as well, but not in this case. I did have 2 tins, one larger, for the herb, but realized the T1 top fit in there, and so did the container that TV sent one of my parts in, which made a very nice herb storage tube, that fits just right between the T1 top and the Evo. I also use the pointy pry tool from a nut cracker set as a stir/digging tool, it's tucked under the Evo. I'm ready to roll!:rockon:

jambandphan03,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Check, check, and check. You're set for lift off now. Enjoy Jam!

And btw... lack of cell service for some of us is a small price to pay to spend our vaped moments at home in peace and tranquility. :cool:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I hear ya, I am looking forward to getting out of range, even if it's for a short time... I left Houston, ended up in Eugene, it's still town, but not nearly as harsh. One step at a time, in the right direction. At least here we have mountains and ocean to escape to. I don't miss the swamp. Here's to tranquility!!:cheers: :spliff:

jambandphan03,

engineert

Received my T1 and Pipes PA power supply a few days ago

Great invention Pipes! Quick delivery! You answered all my questions quickly! Might have to get a second unit!

What I Like:
Works with the T1 out of the box.. easy to use... no waiting for batteries to cool down before using again... got sick of charging batteries the first day LOL

Pipes can you make a PA for the car 12vdc?

Guys the Pipes PA will make life easy! Have been using the PA with my T1 for 4 days now (my Iolite is having a break) No problems at all!

Cheers!

chant121

Lovely looking case and T1 setup there jamby :)) ( you have 999 comments ! Sweet ! )

Is that plastic vial full of per-ground bud for easy loading :) i like it

I have my maxpedition fatty case all ready with a space case waiting inside :))

just waiting now for the T1, 2 chargers - smooth-flow, 8 pairs of battery's and spare heater core

Has been 11 days with USPS priority, to here in the UK just hope it comes next week.

Will get a pic up when Ive got it :)

Happy vaping peeps :)

chant121,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Glad you like it. And Welcome to FC.
How's it run temperature wise for you?
An adapter for the car is not in the works. At least by me. Never tested but a DC- AC converter might do the job with the supply you have. Not recommending it... yet anyway.
At least you have the adapter portion so if you can find a DC-DC converter to do the job.
Yeah, my IO is been neglected these days too.
Cheers,
Pipes

Pipes,
Hey guys is it normal for the tracking info to take 4 + days to come up. I keep getting a message saying "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office."

VaporBoxed,

PB88123

Vaporist
Hey guys is it normal for the tracking info to take 4 + days to come up. I keep getting a message saying "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office."

Sometimes you get a USPS tracking number but it actually ships by FED EX first. So type the number into fedex and see if something shows up.

Although, this may not be the reason for this instance.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking

PB88123,

darkrom

Great Scott!

For me yes there was something very wonky about the thermovape tracking. It seemed useless like they hadn't shipped it out (because the tracking was giving me that error) then boom it just shows up at the house so I'm not sure what to say. Shipping time was good, but the tracking info just never worked until it was delivered.

darkrom,
Cool thanks Darkrom, Atleast someone else has experienced the same. When i got my Evolution about a month ago i didnt have this problem though. Its ok, I know it will show up. I have faith in TV.

VaporBoxed,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
FWIW they have been really busy over there lately, I know they are still catching up on orders from last week.

t-dub,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Cool thanks Darkrom, Atleast someone else has experienced the same. When i got my Evolution about a month ago i didnt have this problem though. Its ok, I know it will show up. I have faith in TV.

Yeah its off putting, but the shipment came fine and fast enough so in the end I didn't let it get me down. If it got lost on the other hand it would have added to the frustration. All was well.

darkrom,
Top Bottom