Discontinued Thermovape Cera

YeeeBuddy

What nopartofme said , most of the resistance when your screwing it in is from the O-ring, its really not that hard at all. steama i wouldn't worry too much, I have never felt scared one bit about breaking by overtightening. Its pretty obvious when its screwed all the way in, once you hold it and feel how solid and well made it is i think some of your worries will go away.

Edit: I will also say that the more you use your cera i think the O-rings get broken in and unscrewing the cores/taking off the mouthpiece become easier.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: steama

ogcook

mlRAqr3.jpg
dpw4agZ.jpg
7jIpM9X.jpg

ThermoCarloTV

Thermo Essence Technologies
Company Rep
A little note, here:

It is our standard practice to reply to e-mails within 24-48 hours.

Just as an FYI, i do check my inbox here on FC as well... If you have any questions or comments, I'd be more than happy to help you all out. be advised, however, that this does not mean that you are skyrocketed above those who have sent their cases over via e-mail....

So again, I am more than happy to answer your questions and hear out your comments, but this doesn't necessarily mean that you have priority over everyone else..

Thanks, everyone!

Sonics420

That pic is my 2nd hit
1st hit from cold start..held button for 5 seconds. Put it on my bong and hit it while holding the button down for maybe another 6 7 seconds and let go..the hit was about 10 seconds long.
2nd hit (the pic) held button for 5 seconds. Repeat^

Im getting very thick clouds very quickly.. especially if your core is loaded up. 5 seconds from cold start and its huge clouds.

Tweek

That pic is my 2nd hit
1st hit from cold start..held button for 5 seconds. Put it on my bong and hit it while holding the button down for maybe another 6 7 seconds and let go..the hit was about 10 seconds long.
2nd hit (the pic) held button for 5 seconds. Repeat^

Im getting very thick clouds very quickly.. especially if your core is loaded up. 5 seconds from cold start and its huge clouds.

Thanks! Is this with Cera mouthpiece or did you mod it?

Tweek,

Sonics420

regular mouthpiece + thermal condom

if you ever just use your vrip-like mouthpiece/stem over your EO cart its cool to watch the vapor start to come out.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I can't believe TSA didn't think that was a dildo. Sonics how are you going to clean that condom it is mighty yellow? From what I can see it will remain that way. They should make stain proof silicone that doesn't hold any odor if that is even possible.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Rocco

nickzzzx

Hmmm interesting. I have to get my unit quite hot to get thick vapor, which is why I ask. :\
Maybe you need to load more? It seems that running it lean on oil requires more of a heat up time for denser vapor.

nickzzzx,
Reactions: OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I can't believe TSA didn't think that was a dildo. Sonics how are you going to clean that condom it is mighty yellow? From what I can see it will remain that way. They should make stain proof silicone that doesn't hold any odor if that is even possible.
why not just tell them it is? it just gets warm instead of vibratin'

Sonics420

its over for that condom, i find that anything clear/white [experience from phone cases] will usually yellow and stay yellow.

I really hope TET pushes out more options for colors.. or maybe i can find that material myself somewhere?? The cut on mine looked like a preschooler did it.

Sonics420,
Reactions: ogcook
I watch them all of the time, because when they were up I used Wondershare™ to download all of the videos to my hard drive! :nod:

I felt one day they might be good for my vapor archives..:tup:

Is there a way for me to access those videos? I've never seen them.
Thank you. Good look.

Homecpwork,

Rocco

Another day gone by (total of 3 days) and still no reply from TET. I don't mean to be a bad sport but man this is really disheartening.... I love this thing, it is really everything I needed, but I just would like for it to be in full working condition again.

I dont know if It was necessary but I left another message on the phone extension Customer Service, referencing that I had emailed them two days ago,I stated my FC username in the voice message and that I've had problems with my Cera, oh and I also mentioned my email address and phone number just in case.

Rocco,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Another day gone by (total of 3 days) and still no reply from TET. I don't mean to be a bad sport but man this is really disheartening.... I love this thing, it is really everything I needed, but I just would like for it to be in full working condition again.

I dont know if It was necessary but I left another message on the phone extension Customer Service, referencing that I had emailed them two days ago,I stated my FC username in the voice message and that I've had problems with my Cera, oh and I also mentioned my email address and phone number just in case.
Try giving Tim a message from here as mentioned in
this post.
EDIT: Sorry, it was Carlo's post....but same deal.

Top Bottom