Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

Rick

Zapman
That does look like a brass tip in the vapor stem. I thought it was all stainless in the vapor stream?

Rick,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
Rick said:
That does look like a brass tip in the vapor stem. I thought it was all stainless in the vapor stream?
Hi Rick, the stem tip in those pictures does look 'browned' a bit, and while I cannot vouch for the piece owned by that poster, I can say that all 4 of my stems have no brass in them for sure.

I personally do not have a problem with brass though. And, gee whiz, that wdz in the pictures looks a helluva lot better than mine!

obelisk,

Rick

Zapman
I for sure have no problem with brass either. I had understood the WZ had only stainless in the vapor stream is why I asked. I have seen PD stems in similar pictures and the stainless stem tips are obviously SS. I have also seen brass tips for almost ten years and those sure look like brass to me. No biggee from my point of view. I do know brass is much easier to work with.

Rick,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Quomist has a Myrtlezap as well. It has to be a zap stem in that picture. All Woodeez tubes are constructed of stainless steel.

highendvapes,

Rick

Zapman
Thanks for clearing that up Todd. I thought those stems looked like Zap stems but the unit was a WDZ for sure. Zap stems do work with the three similar Vape types so I can see how they could get in the WDZ picture.
BTW, do you have a preference for the Woodeez abbreviation?
Good to see you back.

Rick,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
No, I have no preference. WDZ seems to be the most used in emails. Works for me.

I try to get on here every few days, but lately I havent had time to do anything but answer emails and live in the shop. Been busy keeping up with orders and life.

highendvapes,

Flyin747

First post here and I've been lurking for over a year now. I felt that it was only time to join, since i just ordered one of these bad boys today. I just sold my fist vape ( easy vape ), its been gone a week and i had to order a new device. I read the whole 11 page thread where this product was introduced and didn't hesitate to order, as Todd seemed like a stand up guy. I emailed him this morning with a reply by noon and he stated if ordered it by today he could most likely have it shipped by Thursday. My luck ill be headed outta town for a few days so I am actually telling him to not ship it till later ( wanna make sure I am home for post man). Ill be sure to give a review as soon as i receive it and break it in a little.

Flyin747,

AbelianGrape

Hey all,

So I got my first Woodeez about two weeks ago. I was pretty impressed with it when I first got it. Very easy to use. I got my technique down after a couple bowls. If you've ever vaped before, and understand how temperature and draw speed are related, then you'll catch on with the Woodeez really quick. One of my friends, who had never previously vaped, figured it very quickly. In less than 7 minutes he was able to get some pretty huge rips.

Unfortunately, after a few days my WDZ began to form some cracks near the top, until one of them finally split all the way down the side. I contacted Todd by email to let him know what was up. An hour later he emailed back and was very apologetic, and offered to send me a new one after shipping this one back. The whole ordeal was handled very well by Todd.

Now I've had my second one for a few days now. Wow. This one is way nicer. It's a little thicker and just feels and looks so much better. My friends immediately noticed the outstanding craftsmanship in the new one too.

Well in the couple weeks that I've been able to use my Woodeez, I've been able to test it pretty thoroughly in a couple different social settings. Based on my experience, the WDZ is easily one of the best solo vapes out there. It works very well for two people as well. But once you start to add many more than that, the experience starts to degrade rapidly. I like the stem idea to start with in a social setting. If everyone has their own stem, no one has to worry about hit hogs, or feel the need to "compete" for hits. You're more free to take your time with the stem and really enjoy it, at a more relaxing pace. I bet having multiple Woodeez and a bunch of stems, would work pretty well as more people are added.

Efficiency wise the WDZ is incredible. I've only gone through about 1.6 grams, while vaping at least 4 stems a day (in roughly two weeks). I went through about a gram when I combusted between shipping my first and receiving my second. Yikes.

Anyways, yah, my :2c:

AbelianGrape,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Rick said:
Thanks for clearing that up Todd. I thought those stems looked like Zap stems but the unit was a WDZ for sure. Zap stems do work with the three similar Vape types so I can see how they could get in the WDZ picture.
BTW, do you have a preference for the Woodeez abbreviation?
Good to see you back.
You found out my soft spot for those zap stems.

quomist,

azmaze

AbelianGrape said:
Hey all,

So I got my first Woodeez about two weeks ago. I was pretty impressed with it when I first got it. Very easy to use. I got my technique down after a couple bowls. If you've ever vaped before, and understand how temperature and draw speed are related, then you'll catch on with the Woodeez really quick. One of my friends, who had never previously vaped, figured it very quickly. In less than 7 minutes he was able to get some pretty huge rips.

Unfortunately, after a few days my WDZ began to form some cracks near the top, until one of them finally split all the way down the side. I contacted Todd by email to let him know what was up. An hour later he emailed back and was very apologetic, and offered to send me a new one after shipping this one back. The whole ordeal was handled very well by Todd.

Now I've had my second one for a few days now. Wow. This one is way nicer. It's a little thicker and just feels and looks so much better. My friends immediately noticed the outstanding craftsmanship in the new one too.

Well in the couple weeks that I've been able to use my Woodeez, I've been able to test it pretty thoroughly in a couple different social settings. Based on my experience, the WDZ is easily one of the best solo vapes out there. It works very well for two people as well. But once you start to add many more than that, the experience starts to degrade rapidly. I like the stem idea to start with in a social setting. If everyone has their own stem, no one has to worry about hit hogs, or feel the need to "compete" for hits. You're more free to take your time with the stem and really enjoy it, at a more relaxing pace. I bet having multiple Woodeez and a bunch of stems, would work pretty well as more people are added.

Efficiency wise the WDZ is incredible. I've only gone through about 1.6 grams, while vaping at least 4 stems a day (in roughly two weeks). I went through about a gram when I combusted between shipping my first and receiving my second. Yikes.

Anyways, yah, my :2c:
was the woodeez that crack walnut? just curious. i just got mines a week ago.
so far...so good!

azmaze,

azmaze

Sup,

Here's my review for the woodeez. i've had it going on my 2nd week now.
fast delivery too. i got it in 3 days! (vs waiting 4 months for a pd!). anyways to each
it's own!

It came with 3 stems 12vac ac adaptor, woody wax, a little brass bowl for your aroma shit, and of course a beautiful walnut unit! ...this thing's insane, and only $150. i think it looks way better than a pd or a zap! just my oppinion.

It took about an hour to get nice and hot. (it's been on since i got it!). using it, is
pretty much self explanatory, i had no learning curve at all. hell...stevie wonder could use this thing!! my first hit was a monsterous cloud! so was the 2nd one! the 3rd was alright...not as good as the first two. and i've figured out, your cloud sizes depends on how much your stems are packed, and your pull too. i love the way it feels in your hand, not big and bulky, it's just the right size. slightly smaller than a pop can!

The only 2 things i found off point with the woodeez, is the stem in the chamber. it fits a bit loosely! it's not a party vape...good for one or two peeps only! with the quality of work done, the looks, the function, and the price...(the two are a minor flaw) and can easily be overlooked. i would definitely recommend the woodeez to anyone who wanna save some time, money, and meds!! enjoy yall :peace:

azmaze,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Hey Azmaze,

To each their own is definitely true. :D I am very glad that you are satisfied with your purchase (those style vapes are quite impressive in performance).

People seem to report that the WDZ performs similarly to a PD or MZ (and those figured walnut units do look pretty. ;) ).

Hopefully it will be as durable as a PD too (time will tell, I guess). :)

With more brains producing this style vape, hopefully innovations will be coming from each of the camps.

Enjoy the clouds! :cool:

Progress,

pbmagnet4

Progress said:
Hey Azmaze,

To each their own is definitely true. :D I am very glad that you are satisfied with your purchase (those style vapes are quite impressive in performance).

People seem to report that the WDZ performs similarly to a PD or MZ (and those figured walnut units do look pretty. ;) ).

Hopefully it will be as durable as a PD too (time will tell, I guess). :)

With more brains producing this style vape, hopefully innovations will be coming from each of the camps.

Enjoy the clouds! :cool:
Yup, time will only tell. Although ive had my WZ constantly plugged in since i bought it around a month ago, and still goin strong!

pbmagnet4,

tonylarock

Hi Todd, I just ordered my wdz.
My first choice was pd. but the wait time is outrageous, after week of research it has come down to wdz. Myrtle zap was my 3rd choice; I will post video on YouTube on my thoughts and experience.
.:)

tonylarock,

edgar

PBMAGNET4, I was looking at your pic's of your woodeez and it looks like there is a huge crack in your cousin's unit. Is that the case?

edgar,

pbmagnet4

edgar said:
PBMAGNET4, I was looking at your pic's of your woodeez and it looks like there is a huge crack in your cousin's unit. Is that the case?
Nope not at all, its just the character of the wood.

pbmagnet4,

claypool

just put in my order for my WDZ! todd was extremely fast and helpful. looking forward to getting my first desktop vape! will post pics+review when I get it this weekend. :D:D

claypool,

pbmagnet4

claypool said:
just put in my order for my WDZ! todd was extremely fast and helpful. looking forward to getting my first desktop vape! will post pics+review when I get it this weekend. :D:D
Awesome! Todd must be getting really busy lately. I can always tell whenever I'd get an email saying "sent from my Iphone", doesnt have time to sit at the PC and check em lol.

pbmagnet4,
G

This is about my 3rd week with my woodeez,
so far, so good! :)

Guest,
Top Bottom