Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

vapordude

heres a shot of my WDZ. thanks todd.

wdzvape.jpg

vapordude,

frnzy

SelfImprover
I've been lurking a while and decided to register and post in anticipation of this vaporizer! It will be my first and hopefully last! (maybe a ssv or dbv for group sessions eventually). I quit smoking cigarettes about a month ago and am now looking to stop smoking (not using) herb. I ordered the vaporizer from todd on 5/25 so hopefully i will be getting it sometime this week! I am really hoping this will cut down on my consumption!

frnzy,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Tramp said:
Na' I'm good. Way to much wrk for what ? So it's the normal way. Not me. But respect. Ur site. World I like. U speak ur mind. I don't understand-- I'll ask. Best part liven ,mtg somebody acts ,thinks ,is not same. That's who u talk with. That's where I learn... Anyway. I jus reached out.. As I said first "sorry in advance - no disrespect ment--
Hey Tramp I like the way you write, it's original, a bit of a puzzle, in circles and jagged edges, but in a cool way.

jeffp,

Tramp

Review time. Overall rate: 4 out 4 buds /speed of delivery: 3 buds(use uncle Sam , can't really track) customer service: 2.5 buds. At first gets to ya right away. Then ask two ?'s. Blew me off second ? Said didn't know to first( respect for that much) .. Product wrks. Why wdz? Well I don't play electronics, I don't want to play waitin' list games. I like to pay $ n get something right away. Wdz made buyin easy. If he ripped off somebody elses idea. Welcome to USA- tak an idea, make it better in some way! (wdz's better may jus be ease of purchase)- for those who use a bat. Not ganna see great increase in decrease of herb used- but u r a different breed anyway- but you will love this. Hardly any smell after 3-5 min. And would hav to know what u where smellin' to know. Ultra discret! Note - set up in "away" area at first- let newness burn off -then put it where ever. As far as ?'s I had- 1-can u leave brass cup in place 24/7--he no know--number 2: what happens if don't wax on wax off regular ---he no answer this one. Maybe dumb? But for 180$ I'm allowed couple dumbass ?'s. Also did not recieve site discount,but in fairness, I spaced request up front. Ask next day- nothing extra. No discount. Ramble ramble.. Thnk done for now... Would I purchase again. Yes. Would I recomend. Yes. Did I inhale? Well I can honestly say I don't smoke

Tramp,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
the cap can sit there 24/7 but will be hot to the touch

I hardly ever wax my log vape, so it is not necessary

stickstones,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
stickstones said:
^^^
the cap can sit there 24/7 but will be hot to the touch

I hardly ever wax my log vape, so it is not necessary
i remove the copper cap on my log vape with a pliers that i keep near the vaping area.
buttering the vape isn't necessary but it is cool.
tramp you should write music and film reviews - you have an original no nonsense writing style
and i like how you eliminate all extraneous words and syllables.

jeffp,

Tramp

JeffP. Thanks 4 flowers! It's my own shrthand. Can't spell so....nice to no leaven' cap on won't ovrheat wdz. And wax.. Don't wanna hafta' expln smell. Happy Tuesday everyone. Ty stic/stone for knowlege

Tramp,

pbmagnet4

Tramp said:
Review time. Overall rate: 4 out 4 buds /speed of delivery: 3 buds(use uncle Sam , can't really track) customer service: 2.5 buds. At first gets to ya right away. Then ask two ?'s. Blew me off second ? Said didn't know to first( respect for that much) .. Product wrks. Why wdz? Well I don't play electronics, I don't want to play waitin' list games. I like to pay $ n get something right away. Wdz made buyin easy. If he ripped off somebody elses idea. Welcome to USA- tak an idea, make it better in some way! (wdz's better may jus be ease of purchase)- for those who use a bat. Not ganna see great increase in decrease of herb used- but u r a different breed anyway- but you will love this. Hardly any smell after 3-5 min. And would hav to know what u where smellin' to know. Ultra discret! Note - set up in "away" area at first- let newness burn off -then put it where ever. As far as ?'s I had- 1-can u leave brass cup in place 24/7--he no know--number 2: what happens if don't wax on wax off regular ---he no answer this one. Maybe dumb? But for 180$ I'm allowed couple dumbass ?'s. Also did not recieve site discount,but in fairness, I spaced request up front. Ask next day- nothing extra. No discount. Ramble ramble.. Thnk done for now... Would I purchase again. Yes. Would I recomend. Yes. Did I inhale? Well I can honestly say I don't smoke
No offense to you but in order to be taken seriously amongst the internet community you should at the very least brush up on your spelling and grammar. I am by no means a regular Ralph Waldo Emerson, but if you want someone to take you seriously you have to use your big boy words. Although this is a forum and a lax one at that; you must realize that Todd is busy and he himself is running a business, and doesn't have time to decipher your coded text. Im glad you enjoy your Woodeez and I am sure so does Todd, but please for the sake of the English language and the expansion of the human mind release the fetters of ignorance and embrace the conformity of that which is the accepted belief that if you speak correctly you will be understood.

pbmagnet4,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
pbmagnet4 said:
Tramp said:
No offense to you but in order to be taken seriously amongst the internet community you should at the very least brush up on your spelling and grammar. I am by no means a regular Ralph Waldo Emerson, but if you want someone to take you seriously you have to use your big boy words. Although this is a forum and a lax one at that; you must realize that Todd is busy and he himself is running a business, and doesn't have time to decipher your coded text. Im glad you enjoy your Woodeez and I am sure so does Todd, but please for the sake of the English language and the expansion of the human mind release the fetters of ignorance and embrace the conformity of that which is the accepted belief that if you speak correctly you will be understood.
Jesus pb, that was a pretty metaphysical rebuke there at the end.
No worries; that was just quite the impassioned way to argue for the virtues of grammer. :rockon:

sneezyjesus,

Tramp

Ah man. Feelings hurt. On a doper website and not taken for real. Dude, I'm sorry for you. (Little smile f'er goes here.). And poor Todd. Good thing he's got you to take care a him. Now. For real-- conform-- why? Why the feelin u havta' be like me. Or him. Or you. Or.... Like you?? How 'bout u be u, I be me. I don't like you. Too bad u no like me. Good for me. In ur world we all same as to not offend. Yet you see it ok to offend another. Why- cus me no like u. I'll never be like another. I jus be me.

Tramp,

HeySlick

Tramp said:
Ah man. Feelings hurt. On a doper website and not taken for real. Dude, I'm sorry for you. (Little smile f'er goes here.). And poor Todd. Good thing he's got you to take care a him. Now. For real-- conform-- why? Why the feelin u havta' be like me. Or him. Or you. Or.... Like you?? How 'bout u be u, I be me. I don't like you. Too bad u no like me. Good for me. In ur world we all same as to not offend. Yet you see it ok to offend another. Why- cus me no like u. I'll never be like another. I jus be me.
If you consider it dope why are you here... r u 1

I dont think it is :mad:

HeySlick,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Sprio Agnew advised, in his tome, "How To Write Good," to use as many adjectives as possible in a sentence.

jeffp,

Tramp

I is what I am. Popeye tryin' to nail Olive..... And, Heyseed- sad. That's all u could pull out a that. Think. Think on own not Like "others" u want to be ..

Tramp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I feel you man. The rain falls up on backwards day and I am against so called "corrective" eyewear, eyeglasses. Why should everyone have to see things the same exact way?

jeffp,

Tramp

Driv n on my parkway yet prk in My drv.. K all I got. ... And how hell u no Ahmet.. May ah sold him a camel years bck.

Tramp,

HeySlick

Tramp said:
Driv n on my parkway yet prk in My drv.. K all I got. ... And how hell u no Ahmet.. May ah sold him a camel years bck.
Luv iT SoUnDs liKe A pOem where r U from

HeySlick,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Tramp said:
I have no problem getting your word flow, it's intuitive and I like it. Don't change, you have a great vibe. It's actually kinda scat and rhythm together. Hard to do in writing. Kudos Tramp, happy to (virtually) meet you.

indigal,

lwien

indigal said:
It's actually kinda scat and rhythm together. Hard to do in writing.
Ya know, I never thought of it like that, but you're absolutely right. And yeah, the vibe is kinda neat.

lwien,

Tramp

Scat rythm ? hope tlk n music - don't no style name jus what I like. Lisn' now to Bobby/blu Bland.

Tramp,

stinac

lwien said:
indigal said:
It's actually kinda scat and rhythm together. Hard to do in writing.
Ya know, I never thought of it like that, but you're absolutely right. And yeah, the vibe is kinda neat.
indeed

love to all,
best regards from sheathole (i want wdz too:(:( )

stinac,

AxMan

Matt
Hello everyone , iv been lurking the woodeez for some time now and I'm extremely interested in it. My only question that hasn't been said is what is the result on the hash. Does it produce a good amount of it ? and how exactly do you extract the hash , I'm aware that you can use ISO and that you can "scrape" the hash from it. Would anyone be willing to write some sort of informational on how to extract the hash from the woodeez itself? :p

AxMan,
Top Bottom