Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

vaporFTW

Tramp said:
High- I'm new- have no idea how wrks. But I'll get it. Sorry in advance for mistakes, not disrespect- jus new..'bout me, pretty simple ole dude, found out last week, may been doin' it wrong. ( litle' smile f'er here).. Heard Willy on Stern show, Willy made mention that he vapes.... So, fastforward- purchased a ezyvap, box, tube sticks out, thingy-- little bitch bit me 'bout four times 'fore I learn-- quit touching the (bowl).anyway...k, so wkend has passed.. Ordered woodeez- 'CuS hE mAdE it easy to give him money and I get something in return--that's another topic I guess--anyway... I'm a dugout guy, as long as the area your in has smoke (bar),, then I can hit it, saves me money .. And is easy to get ahold of and control if need arrives. So.. Now I wait. Will ---?? Whatever this is again IMHO
Either english is your second language, or your drunk and on acid. End of story.

Modnote: Please review our "Be Nice" rules.

vaporFTW,

lwien

vaporFTW said:
Either english is your second language, or your drunk and on acid. End of story.
Or, he/she may be disabled. I have twin sons who are both mildly retarded with IQ's in the low 70's and if they came in here to post, I don't think that they'd do much better.

Btw, English is capitalized. :/

lwien,

Tramp

Na' jus me bein' me. This was my first ever post. What keep me away was the thought of someasshole judgein' not what I wrote but how I wrote it. I was right maybe. Anyway. Thought mite be welcome. Was I wrong. Jus maybe a few bored students, discovered herb and can't believe thier find. ( another smile f'er here ).. Anyway- anybody hear Willy (Nelson), song writer ,from my days on Stern. ( Howard )?

Tramp,

lwien

Tramp said:
What keep me away was the thought of someasshole judgein' not what I wrote but how I wrote it.
Yeah, but people need to understand what you're trying to say, Tramp. You may want to throw your post into a spell checker before posting it. Just a suggestion. It will help a bit.

lwien,

Tramp

Na' I'm good. Way to much wrk for what ? So it's the normal way. Not me. But respect. Ur site. World I like. U speak ur mind. I don't understand-- I'll ask. Best part liven ,mtg somebody acts ,thinks ,is not same. That's who u talk with. That's where I learn... Anyway. I jus reached out.. As I said first "sorry in advance - no disrespect ment--

Tramp,

GreenLeaf

Tramp said:
Anybody else still use a bat?--
When I used to smoke I'd pretty much just use bongs, bowls, and bats. Mainly bats if I just wanted a quick smoke here and there outside, and I didn't want to smoke a lot and I wanted to do it fast. Sometimes I'd do this with a small bowl too but usually I did it with bats since it would just look like I was smoking a cig. Bongs were for only when I had lots of stuff and was indoors.

I had a metal cig bat for a dugout and some small brass and aluminum bats for smaller dugouts and then I got a standard cig sized glass bat for my dugout and I still have it. I used to have a very nice long glass bat/one hitter but it broke when I was cleaning it. :(

Now that I only vaporize I use one of these: http://magic-flight.com/

It's not a woodeez but I wanted a small, portable, and very discrete vaporizer and it suits my needs fine.

I understand Tramp's posts fine.

Also there's a bat/vaporizer that Vaporgenie makes: http://www.vaporgenie.com/Aluminum.html

I have never used one of those but several people here have and like it.

GreenLeaf,

Tramp

Greenleaf-(nice touch on joined date)- been a dugout smker , it to me is personnal, discrete, and makes product last long time. plus-what I put in it shouldn't take more then one. Think some folks waste way too much , never got into bong thing. Don't have that many folks to sit around with, like a hot tub for more then two. Anyway, this vape thing is new to me. Gatta admit. Like the change. Hope n woodeez wrks out. Don't like elec need all time. Tryin to figure out how carry/hook up on scooter.
The bat vapegenie is if intrest. One thing I like 'bout vap is the lack of odor. Don't wanna carry 'round any stink. Happy Wednesday ...t

Tramp,

Screwdriver

How does the heat up time for the Woodeez compare to the other same style vapes? Also I am sure occasionally herb falls down the heat tube.....is that easily shaken out? Or does it get smoked by the Gods?

Screwdriver,

OC513

Dabaholic
It takes about 45 minutes to heat the unit up.....in a rush you can get vapor in 30. I have not unplugged mine since getting it 3 weeks ago so its not really an issue if you decide to do the same. I personally cut a SS screen to size and put it in the heat exchanger so I dont have to worry about it. Took me about 5 minutes. A friend has a PD and we just turn it over every now and then and tap the bottom and the crumbs fall out, all blackened. He wants to put a screen in his as well but I just have not done it for him yet. :2c:

OC513,

Tramp

Order'd week last. Jus got email- wdz on it's way home. Happy happy joy joy ! ..and a very happy Fri. to all

Tramp,

pbmagnet4

I feel absolutely crushed right now, and not in a good way. I was at work all day, then when I get home I find my beloved WZ to be dead cold. To my surprise all the parts are now rattling around inside of it! I don't know what could have happened and I am so disappointed that I have no idea how it happened. I came home at it was exactly how I had left it in working order this morning. This sucks.

EDIT - I would like to add that Todd ofcourse offered to fix it :), im just at a loss for what happened to it lol.

pbmagnet4,

jimbo

winterize
pbmagnet4 said:
I feel absolutely crushed right now, and not in a good way. I was at work all day, then when I get home I find my beloved WZ to be dead cold. To my surprise all the parts are now rattling around inside of it! I don't know what could have happened and I am so disappointed that I have no idea how it happened. I came home at it was exactly how I had left it in working order this morning. This sucks.

EDIT - I would like to add that Todd ofcourse offered to fix it :), im just at a loss for what happened to it lol.
Sorry to hear about your WDZ :( Crazy how it just died like that!

jimbo,

lwien

All the parts are rattling inside? That's kinda weird. I don't understand how that can happen.

lwien,

sgvpunk

Im seriously considering getting one of these. I currently only have a LB and i love it, but i want to get a home unit. Do you guys think this would be a good choice? also is the vapor pretty low odor(like the LB). It would only be used by 2 maybe 3 people max at a time. Also is the shipping discreet?

sgvpunk,

OC513

Dabaholic
imo it is an awesome choice, its a beautiful, hand made in the US unit that works fantastic and conserves your meds. Had mine almost a month now and its been on 24/7 and runs like a champ, perfect temp, evenly browned loads and after some practice I can pull huge clouds. I swore by my whip vape but I must admit it takes a backseat now and the WDZ is my daily driver.....the whip vape only comes out for friends coming over or me wanting to get very medicated very quickly. :2c:

OC513,

sgvpunk

How about the odor produced by the WDZ? Also is it shipped in a discrete manner? (plain brown box)

sgvpunk,

OC513

Dabaholic
the odor all depends on how big of hits you take......it is not a stealthy as the MFLB tho. It is shipped in a very discreet plain brown box. No logos, no indication of whats in the box on the exterior.

OC513,

sgvpunk

Thanks for the info OC513. I ill def be ordering one of these in the very near future.

sgvpunk,

OC513

Dabaholic
My pleasure. I think you will end up loving it. I absolutely love mine. I use it daily.

OC513,

vapordude

hey tod. just wanted to say thanks. just placed my order but was unable to get the FC discount. is it too late? also are those the longest stems you offer?

vapordude,

pbmagnet4

Well Todd received my WZ in the mail the other day and said it was a power cord problem. I suppose that I get a little to rough with my WZ taking it from my house to work and back every now and then. Anyways as always Todd has got it all taken care of.

pbmagnet4,

OC513

Dabaholic
I am at about a month of ownership now and I am amazed at this lil thing. What used to last me 2 weeks in my whip vape now lasts me a month.......I medicate as often, if not more often since it's so damn convenient, and I used HALF the amount over the same period of time. Pretty amazing. I couldn't be happier with my WDZ.

OC513,

jimbo

winterize
OC513 said:
I am at about a month of ownership now and I am amazed at this lil thing. What used to last me 2 weeks in my whip vape now lasts me a month.......I medicate as often, if not more often since it's so damn convenient, and I used HALF the amount over the same period of time. Pretty amazing. I couldn't be happier with my WDZ.
Feel the same way! Haven't broke out the SSV since I got my WDZ, only using 1-2g a week which is frickin' amazing for me.

jimbo,

Vaporfuckingized

I have had my eyes on a woodeez for sometime now and I already know it's going to pretty much replace my current vape once I get my hands on it :D A good friend of mine just received his woodeez today which only made me more excited to be ordering one of these beautiful vaporizers soon.

Vaporfuckingized,
Top Bottom