Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Very nice! That is going to make a lot of folks around here very happy.

The way you push the limits to produce the best possible final product will make it well worth the wait.

That is true. Thanks for the support. The Universe Herbal Adapter will be the best in its class thats for sure.

OF

Based on the 14650.

These are the 1000 mAh units that ship with V2? I make that run time closer to 25 minutes than 40:
1.0/(3.7/1.5)*60=24.3 minutes. Still impressive, but a mite short of 40. The 40 number seems to fit 1600 mAh.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
These are the 1000 mAh units that ship with V2? I make that run time closer to 25 minutes than 40:
1.0/(3.7/1.5)*60=24.3 minutes. Still impressive, but a mite short of 40. The 40 number seems to fit 1600 mAh.

OF

Thats if we do a 1.5, never know man we might be able to do 2.5 ohms and get it to work brotha. Like i said we shooting for 40 minutes.

We dont draw the line brotha, we push it so far that others have to catch up.

either way Im praying for 40, sometimes it works you know.

OF

Thats if we do a 1.5, never know man we might be able to do 2.5 ohms and get it to work brotha. Like i said we shooting for 40 minutes.

We dont draw the line brotha, we push it so far that others have to catch up.

either way Im praying for 40, sometimes it works you know.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't say it's not gonna happen, I just don't see how yet. As I see it the fat lady might not even be in house yet, let alone ready to sing on this one. The best 'educated guess' at prototype performance is at best still a guess. Time will tell, I'm sure will know soon enough.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't say it's not gonna happen, I just don't see how yet. As I see it the fat lady might not even be in house yet, let alone ready to sing on this one. The best 'educated guess' at prototype performance is at best still a guess. Time will tell, I'm sure will know soon enough.

OF

OF you see the Ace's up my sleeve? and the other two in my socks? haha that is why I am shooting for 40 minutes. Engineer is shooting for 1 hour. I took the conservative route to help save engineers job if he cant match 1 hour. But like you said only time and testing will tell.

You know communism looked great on paper, look what happened to it now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

You know communism looked great on paper, look what happened to it now.

Excellent point. Problem there is there's a narrow bunch that has their nose in paper (amongst other places.....) and doesn't listen to the news, look out the window or get out often. They either don't know or don't care (maybe just didn't get the memo). Which is all well and good, except we've foolishly let these folks teach our young what they believe, not what our grandparents saw as the way things were. Performance may be suffering, but self esteem is at an all time high. Our students may test very poorly compared to our 'trading partners' but they know who to blame for it.

I'm not sure how this makes better vapes, but it must connect somewhere.......

Edit: I just flashed on the connection, it's humor related. Can you see the Russians developing a concentrate vape? Using their industry leading boot factory expertise for instance? That would be fun to watch......

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Excellent point. Problem there is there's a narrow bunch that has their nose in paper (amongst other places.....) and doesn't listen to the news, look out the window or get out often. They either don't know or don't care (maybe just didn't get the memo). Which is all well and good, except we've foolishly let these folks teach our young what they believe, not what our grandparents saw as the way things were. Performance may be suffering, but self esteem is at an all time high. Our students may test very poorly compared to our 'trading partners' but they know who to blame for it.

I'm not sure how this makes better vapes, but it must connect somewhere.......

Edit: I just flashed on the connection, it's humor related. Can you see the Russians developing a concentrate vape? Using their industry leading boot factory expertise for instance? That would be fun to watch......

OF

I just hope it's not the engineers that worked at Chernobyl.

Dgtheonlyg

Current Universe Design will be the most advanced portable vaporizer known to man. It will employ some pretty new designs, and technology.

This is why we did not release our herbal chambers last year, it was not good enough, now that we have been doing it for more then a year it is time to make the best of the best of the best for this small platform.
This is why I never worried about an exact release date, because if g can make the adapter at it's best then I would want him too

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
I'm not worried either.... a little anxious maybe, to get my mitts on the Universe, but I'm confident when it is released it will be exactly as promised, a breakthrough in personal, portable vaporizing.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks for the support guys, we are doing our best, but currently all is on hold until we finish the molding process.

OF

Thanks for the support guys, we are doing our best, but currently all is on hold until we finish the molding process.

At the risk of repeating myself, "Take all the time you need to do a good job" Big Guy. We know it will be worth the wait or it won't get here.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
At the risk of repeating myself, "Take all the time you need to do a good job" Big Guy. We know it will be worth the wait or it won't get here.

OF

I hope we get it to work.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
What is the material been used as the "hot spot" in the center? Ceramic?
:)

Pipes,

ilovedoobies!

Current Universe Design will be the most advanced portable vaporizer known to man. It will employ some pretty new designs, and technology.

This is why we did not release our herbal chambers last year, it was not good enough, now that we have been doing it for more then a year it is time to make the best of the best of the best for this small platform.
im waiting over here for sure G you know this haha

ilovedoobies!,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I cant talk about it, all i can say is its in molding, when time comes all info will be released.
Beside what the actual material is, was wondering if it is air tight or can concentrate leak through to the lower heat chamber?
Thanks,

Pipes,
Top Bottom