Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Beside what the actual material is, was wondering if it is air tight or can concentrate leak through to the lower heat chamber?
Thanks,

We will release the design once it is confirmed.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Cool. But you can't hardly blame us for speculating....you started it you know....

OF

I know, that is why i hired security guards to guard my wallet, i have images in their you know.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GoGlass

10000$ Question :
Does the Universe will be compatible with the upcoming future stars of Delta9 ==> Alpha & Centauri ?

GoGlass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Now that would be worth the price of admission, wouldn't it?

OF

If anyone asks you for $5000 just to go see something or someone, be prepared to drop your pants and bend over because soon as you check your coat, your gonna get a box of lube and be lead into a hall with a bunch of political rhetoric being spewed our of the stage and then the good part starts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

If anyone asks you for $5000 just to go see something or someone, be prepared to drop your pants and bend over because soon as you check your coat, your gonna get a box of lube and be lead into a hall with a bunch of political rhetoric being spewed our of the stage and then the good part starts.

You know you LA guys sure party different than us country guys.......

OF

OF,

OF

I might be a city slicker but im a country boy at heart.

I knew that, but look at the crowd you're hanging with for heaven's sake...... Skate Board Man is your rep????

What's the old joke? "I just found the hat"?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I knew that, but look at the crowd you're hanging with for heaven's sake...... Skate Board Man is your rep????

What's the old joke? "I just found the hat"?

OF

HAHA skateboard man is a disguise hes really a pig farmer from TN.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

*place "Field of Dreams" quote here*

This would be the part where your family members surround you, tell you you've lost your mind, are destroying your family and if you don't straighten up you'll be destitute?

I'm guessing you want one of the other quotes?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
This would be the part where your family members surround you, tell you you've lost your mind, are destroying your family and if you don't straighten up you'll be destitute?

I'm guessing you want one of the other quotes?

OF

Funny thing is my wife complains that im always working.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom