Discontinued The Sublimator

Brayden

the dank one
Ive hit only a SSV, herbal aire, volcano, and a sublimator. And I can tell you, those would all be about a 4.5-6.0 out of 10. The sublimator is a 9.5/10, it is amazing. I have never hit something so diverse, fun to fiddle with. If your an extract connoisseur you will be AMAZED with the sublimator. If you like to smoke bud youll also be amazed, its like a bong hoot. More than once this line has been used when I have new people smoke it. "It feels like your breathing in oxygen man." and 5 minutes later, "dude im messed up"

This being said, as a daily user and a 2-3 gram a day user as well with quite a few dabs in there and hashishes, I can honestly say that this device can either be sativa or indica simply based on temperature alone. I have also found that after smoking nothing but this for a straight week, my lungs have fully recovered from 2-3 years of daily bong usage. Anyway ive been smoking kush all times of the day now, the only thing that destroys me anymore is cranking up the heat to 75% (34 volts roughly) and taking 2-3 large oil dabs or cranking up the heat to 28-29 volts and taking a few heavy kush hits. This being said, combustion never occurs. I haven't hit a cloud, but im sure there is some preference too it. Anyway, hope this helps with any people considering a sublimator. What a toy!

damn, cant get image of my setup to load :(

mmafighterthe25

Yea I have a cloud, ssv, extreme q, couple oothers. I think im going to get the sublimator now an get the cloud 2.0 at launch. Cauee I already own a cloud an October is a long wait for a new toy.

mmafighterthe25,

Timothy

We posted this before, you don't need numbers, just a simple line on the dial and housing once you have found your sweet spot. The black box you see in some videos is the timer model, coming soon.

SeZLwtw.png
Note to ENRICO
I am sure that once you get used to it this switch would be no problem, but it would greatly improve the ascetics of your unit if you can find a design like the Herborizer uses, I am sure it is just a standard chinese design with a vynl sticker added.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Note to ENRICO.....if you can find a design like the Herborizer uses....
LOL.. that would complete things pretty nice.
i just thought.. if the herborizer put an 'atomizer' in their glass bowl it should be the same exact thing as the sub... right? they probably would call it something else though i'd imagine.. it would make sense that way.

Brayden

the dank one
Amen brother, be excited trust me, its something to get excited about. Ive been sublimating for a week or 2 now and i am hooked beyond belief. Im a preacher of the unit.

Brayden,

luchiano

LOL.. that would complete things pretty nice.
i just thought.. if the herborizer put an 'atomizer' in their glass bowl it should be the same exact thing as the sub... right? they probably would call it something else though i'd imagine.. it would make sense that way.
I don't think it would perform the same as the sublimator due to the heating element being a thin long piece of metal which won't heat the air as fast as the sublimator's thick piece of metal with multiple holes in different areas, that will allow the air to heat up faster then the herborizers.

Plus it's chamber(area which holds the heating element) is glass so it won't heat up as fast as the thick metal will, due to the glass absorbing some of that heat the metal is giving off, but once there it will hold temperature better. If they use a glass that resembles the structure of the sublimator's heating element, and use a thermocouple inside the heater so you can know when you are up to temperature exactly, and not guessing, they may be onto something!.

goatgobaahh

Oh dear god I have the money in my account...

Im staring at the add to cart button....:uhoh:

Im gonna start hyperventilating!!!:freak:

goatgobaahh,

Jeremy Driscoll

So it is then? A new industry standard? I seems like everytime I come here. People are loving subbing like they did when vaporizers caught on. I just wonder if it is generally believed by everyone the same thing. I assume it beats even the cloud, the plenty, HA 2.2, SSV, and all others by by now is generally accepted? What about the Herbalizer? Any predictions on which? One is the king of vapes now?

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: Brayden

CheeseSandwich

So it is then? A new industry standard? I seems like everytime I come here. People are loving subbing like they did when vaporizers caught on. I just wonder if it is generally believed by everyone the same thing. I assume it beats even the cloud, the plenty, HA 2.2, SSV, and all others by by now is generally accepted? What about the Herbalizer? Any predictions on which? One is the king of vapes now?

It really boils down to personal preference IMO. I have my cloud still and it doesnt get used much so its on the classifieds but is still a awesome heavy hitting vape. I just parted with my HA 2.2 but I find it hard to compare the sub to it as they are both a different sort of beast.

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: Tweek

CheeseSandwich

I always grind (even did with the HA) but i do recall someone saying in this thread that they had put a bud in and it worked.

CheeseSandwich,

Tweek

And here I thought Enrico might be down with a cold or something...no, he is out there doing dabs off a slab.

Tweek,
Reactions: Brayden

Brayden

the dank one
I cannot emphasize how upset I am that I couldn't make it to the Kush Cup this year :( Damned roads in Alberta were flooded all week so we scratched it :((((((((((((((((

Brayden,
Top Bottom