Discontinued The Sublimator

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I love that, Bob...thanks for sharing. I think I will do something like this since I have been using my home made cloud station to hold the two together. But that thing has too big of a footprint. I'm gonna tape that whole thing down to my dresser on the back corner where it will be out of view most of the time.

are you talking to me or weedemon? the stand or the screens...?

But if you just have the adapt-a-bong then I can see how Bob's stand can totally cure the same issue so great job!

yea, the stand allows me to have them heating up together safely

if you are using the one i suggested sticks i am curious if you got the one with the silver tray and did it have a lip?
like this?
http://www.amazon.com/Hakko-Iron-Ho...4964092&sr=1-2&keywords=Hakko+Iron+Holder+633

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Tweek

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
side by side, I love both sublimators equally. (I kind of lied)

But, they look amazing together

TZoTbv6.jpg

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I got mine today an no moon tool if guys where wondering.
moontool is not listed as included?​
re posting this as it got buried at bottom of last page:​

Sublimator Canadian Tour
Meet and Greet at
Vape On the Lake
2985 Lake Shore Boulevard West
Etobicoke, ON M8V 1J5

Sunday July 28, 2013 at 8pm
Come out and meet other FC members and try the Sublimator in person, meet Enrico and MarijuanaMan as well as Marco Renda, publisher of Treating Yourself magazine. Vape On the Lake is the GTA's premier vapor lounge, fully wheelchair accessible, big screen tv's, free munchies, comfy couches, tables, free parking and more. http://www.vapeonthelake.com/index.html
Even current Sublinauts might see something new from the Sublimator labs.
Peace and Love,
PV

Tommii

Recording people of weeds comedy show night take dabs. Over 20 dabs taken. Will be a good video

Tommii

what show is this?

You know the weed place where i took the video of the guy blowing smoke @ a pitbull? Well they have comedy show stand up nights on saturday from 9pm to late night. You can smoke weed, buy very potent edibles, and sublimate!

hassan

Connoisseur
They need to have something like that in Toronto.

I might show up at Vape on the Lake tomorrow - let's see how things go.

The girlfriend wants to go to The Keg for dinner - it's about whether or not I'll be able to talk her out of it...

Anyone else contemplating it?

hassan,

Monsoon

More rave reviews from friends who have tried it, everyone who tries it loves it. If you want a weed status symbol, this is the thing to get.

Monsoon,
Reactions: grokit

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
im actually off that day, but i don't think I will be able to make it down to toronto. i'm too shy! hehe hope you all have a great time though!

sublinauts unite!
There are always lots of people there that you can blend in with as a regular Joe if you are shy, no need to divulge your name or FC name.

Sorry for the short notice everyone, Sublimator Tour is hard to know when it will be available at any given location as it is always on the move.

They need to have something like that in Toronto.

I might show up at Vape on the Lake tomorrow - let's see how things go.

The girlfriend wants to go to The Keg for dinner - it's about whether or not I'll be able to talk her out of it...

Anyone else contemplating it?
That's a tough one for sure LOL.
PV

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Screen placement...I thought Enrico said to keep it at the highest position so it can do its thing. That makes sense to me, since anything in the lower chamber wouldn't get caught up in a swirling vortex. I'm surprised to hear all the different screen placements being used. Am I right? That's where I have mine wedged in place.

kingtut106

I was able to dial in my temperature within my second session, which was sooner than I thought I would be able to do it. My first impression (which is coming two days after use because I have been to demolished to even see straight) is the sub extracts like nothing else. IMO it extracts better than the cloud, but as other have mentioned it is not as tasty as the cloud. That being said it is far more durable than the cloud.

I was always nervous to have my friends use my cloud because I thought they would break it, but there is no chance they could do anything to the sub. If anything is going to happen it will probably be them burning themselves haha. I can't get over how ripped one bowl gets you and I find the .15 load size to be the perfect amount. I have not ripped a dab out of it yet, but that should happen today. I will have more for you guys later, but I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Screen placement...I thought Enrico said to keep it at the highest position so it can do its thing. That makes sense to me, since anything in the lower chamber wouldn't get caught up in a swirling vortex. I'm surprised to hear all the different screen placements being used. Am I right? That's where I have mine wedged in place.

correct, but he also mentions using an ultra fine screen down low to reduce plant matter in the sublimate.

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom