Discontinued The Sublimator

2clicker

Observer
so after ripping the bowl once all actives have been extracted? if you attempt to rip it again you wont get anything?

this sounds amazing, but i am limited in time with plugin desktop units these days... 4 y/o likes to wander. would love to try this thing to see what its all about.

Tweek

so after ripping the bowl once all actives have been extracted? if you attempt to rip it again you wont get anything?

this sounds amazing, but i am limited in time with plugin desktop units these days... 4 y/o likes to wander. would love to try this thing to see what its all about.

It depends on your temp. At the top end, you can cache a bowl in one hit. The way I do it, there are actives left for when I want to get to sleep later on.

Definitely keep it in a room away from the toddler.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Definitely keep it in a room away from the toddler.

funny-demotivational-posters-32-pics_18.jpg

hassan

Connoisseur
Does anyone know if Vape on the Lake offers food items? (I don't necessarily mean medicated items)

hassan,

mmafighterthe25

i haven't burned myself yet, just gotta be real careful all times. when done just leave in holder an leave atomizer in water piper. I use an 18/14 adapter for connect to water pipe, an I grease it a bit so real easy to pull out to clear.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Dopevape

poonman

Monsoon

Really depends, I just keep pulling until the vapor's gone and you get a knack for knowing after awhile.

For the kid, I'd imagine a box of some sort box (not plastic) around it when not in use would keep it secure when not in use.

Monsoon,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
yeah i like the adapt a bong kit but would only b able to bust it out when lil man isnt around

2clicker,

hassan

Connoisseur
Alas - a twenty minute drive is all it takes from me to get from downtown up to Vape on the Lake in no rush hour - so another twenty minute drive from there to the nearest Keg doesn't change the parameters all that much unfortunately.

I am, however, giving a lot of credence to your claims that even Sublimator owners may see something that intrigues them - so I am leaning towards postponing the Keg trip to tomorrow and checking out the Sublimator tour...

Ah, dilemmas...

hassan,
Reactions: vakedcow

poonman

Sub Party in Hamilton ;

First off , I want to give a Big Thank You to Tim , our host , for opening up his house to a bunch of strangers.
Second , to StayHigh.net for informing us of this Release Party . Without YOU , I would not have experienced this amazing product .
and last but not least , Enrico and MJman for doing this tour .

I went into this thinking there are no machines or gadgets that can improve the potency of your
bag of weed . But maybe , there is a new way of extracting the THC in a concentrated form for
administering into your system . Which I believe is the case here .

I can only speak on my Cannabis experience , for I've never done Hot dabbing- TI nail hits .
Well until , last Friday night anyways ... hehe ( Enrico can talk an Eskimo into buying ice-cubes )

My impression ; ( no not of Enrico )

Wow , awesome , Knock me down and call me Nancy .
I think is well worth the money . This thing is a BEAST .
I actually woke up with a THC hangover next morning .
I haven't experienced one of those since stepping up from different strains .
Like when I went from Home-grown to Hydroponic weed .
From Hydro to Kushes etc ...

It was such a smooth inhale , the only reason you may have seen me cough was ,
I took in way too much than my lungs can hold . And I agree with most that there wasn't much to flavor
and taste compared to other vapes . Allow me to explain what I mean .
You know how the very first hit on a fresh bowl/stem is always the tastiest with flavinoids . And the following 2nd , 3rd , and 4th hits are the cloudiest . Well I think the Sub , with it's high intense heat ,
and quick extraction time . You've basically combine 1st to the 4th hit in one shot . imo

Efficiency ... ? ;

I can see how it may save you some $ , because you really don't NEED to hit it consistently to stay
medicated . But you may build up some intolerance to the Sub , like with all things done repeatedly .
And your friends will want to drop by more often .

I took a hit off the Sub aprox. every 30 minutes at the party , only because it was there .
I was so wrecked , maybe I over did it , hence the THC hangover .
But I noticed on the 2 hour way home , I did not reach for any meds or devices like my Solo .
I don't think I would have been able to noticed anything different . I usually medicate when ever
I can find the time , especially after work , so that was different .

New Stuff ;

This may not be totally new to all , but Enrico was sharing this with all the party guests .
I got to try out the new Titanium heater . Since I didn't try the old version SS . I have
no comparison for you . O wait , Did the SS version knock you on your ass ? me too .

The new LED lights temp control , to allow you to find your sweet spot better .
Green for flowers and red for Oils ONLY ! He's still going with 2 prong . 36 V and 40 W are the specs .

He also mention working on a portable battery pack .

Also a new Titanium stand with new upgraded Glass tube .
I believe it's in conjunction/partnership with Planetvape .:rockon:
Maybe as early as Sept .

The Canadian Tour ;

One of the best ideas ever !
It's like ,
Come test drive the Ferrari as many time as you like and then decide if you want to purchase it .

My fellow Canadians , Do not pass up this opportunity when it comes thru your town .
My fellow vaporists , try to arrange a Tour/party for the SUB in your area . Maybe Enrico
can use some Int'l Distribution partners too . idk

in short ; ( too late )
I really really really liked it !!!

C-weed

Hello fellow fc....I have a mobius ion matrix that i would love to run an adapt a bong through. I saw a little while back where i believe sticks broke his matrix with a sublimator. I was hoping that the new titanium nail, which appears to be the enailator, would sublimate herbs as the sublimator does.This would be a win win for me, as i love a good dab from time to time.I just dont want to set myself up for failure...should i get the sublimator glass? can you get the enailator with stock glass..or is that an adapt only option?

C-weed,

mmafighterthe25

My iladelph handles adapt really good its straight tube 45 degree angle but its 9mm thick glass everywhere. Whats best watts hit herbs my maxs 60 watts maybe tad more.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Tweek

I find if I don't set my unit to at least 35 watts, oil will run into the bowl. So if you want it all to vaporize and not run, a hotter temp most def.

I will double check, but I think mine hits 57-60 watts max as well.

Tweek,
Reactions: weedemon

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hello fellow fc....I have a mobius ion matrix that i would love to run an adapt a bong through. I saw a little while back where i believe sticks broke his matrix with a sublimator. I was hoping that the new titanium nail, which appears to be the enailator, would sublimate herbs as the sublimator does.This would be a win win for me, as i love a good dab from time to time.I just dont want to set myself up for failure...should i get the sublimator glass? can you get the enailator with stock glass..or is that an adapt only option?

You've just got to be careful. But looking back on it I never would use it with the matrix because I like to use it dry. I'm using it now with a cheap dry piece of glass and I didn't really see much improvement for me using the Sub with water. It's really smooth as it is and seems to do a good job of trapping particulates before it gets to my mouth.

C-weed

can anyone tell me if the new titianium enailator vape herbs as well as the sublimator? if so, that appears to be a less cumbersome version, that might suit my needs.

C-weed,

kingtut106

can anyone tell me if the new titianium enailator vape herbs as well as the sublimator? if so, that appears to be a less cumbersome version, that might suit my needs.

I'm not sure if the new enail does flowers, but the adapt-a-bong can do both flowers and oils. It works well and dab size is somewhat limited to the intake hole size, but trust me it is still enough.

kingtut106,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
E-Nailator is more or less designed for concentrates only, you can put dry herbs in it, but is not designed for that, the Apollo is. The E-Nailator and Apollo use the same atomizer, water tool etc, only the Apollo switches for the E-Nailator as the heat source, no difference otherwise.

Not all of us can make it :(

Any word PV, if they will be heading to Vapor Central downtown?
There are currently no plans for Vapor Central that we know of, but that could always change. If there is some interest in a Sublimator Tour stop there maybe it could be arranged dependant on the Tour time line.
PV

Top Bottom