Discontinued The Sublimator

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
I spoke at length to Enrico about the treatment he and the Sublimator got here, and while I don't think he holds a grudge I can tell you he was deeply hurt by it. Who could blame him? It's his baby, he loves it and loves telling people about it, and some people here called him a liar and a scam artist. By far the worst offender was permanently banned, but some of the others are still here. You know who you are.

I also got the impression that Enrico is not the guy who sets prices.

While I did not participate in any slander, I would like to personally apologize to Enrico for any hurt that we caused him. This is not the way we should treat our fellow humans. Especially when so little was known about him or his product.

Enrico has stated more than once that the pricing is out of his control. I think if it was up to him, he'd make sure every home comes standard with a Sublimator. :lol:

The sublimator had me hooked from day one. This thing. in my possession. NOW!! :freak:

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Look For The Authorized Logo!
Always look for the Authorized Logo to ensure you are buying a Genuine Sublimator. Don't take a chance with your health, the advantage of buying from an authorized distributor is you will always get a complete authentic kit with the newest version of the Sublimator. You will also be fully covered by the manufactures 10 year Limited Warranty and you will receive the best service possible.
no codes apply to Sublimator products

Noticed this on PV. I suppose that mean no discounts. :cry:
Oh well, even at full price, the Sub will be well worth it.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Look For The Authorized Logo!
Always look for the Authorized Logo to ensure you are buying a Genuine Sublimator. Don't take a chance with your health, the advantage of buying from an authorized distributor is you will always get a complete authentic kit with the newest version of the Sublimator. You will also be fully covered by the manufactures 10 year Limited Warranty and you will receive the best service possible.
no codes apply to Sublimator products

Noticed this on PV. I suppose that mean no discounts. :cry:
Oh well, even at full price, the Sub will be well worth it.

images

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hats off to our great neighboors to the north!!
My favorite portable for flowers, Arizer Solo=Canadian
And if the Subliminator works for me as advertised, my new favorite home vape, The Subliminator=Canadian.

The beach near my house is Loaded with Canadian tourists every year. Thanks for the ton of Canadian dollars y'all must inject into our local economy
Keep on keeping on,eh!!!

TL;DR--Canadadians make great vapes, spend lots of $$ in FL, I love Canada and her peeps.

I would be on to try it out if I wasn't moving across the country in 2 weeks lol. But I would still love to try on out!!

VapeNStone,

Breathemetal

I want some of that "weed juice"
He mentioned something about boiling whole buds and holy basil and using that as his "base"

Breathemetal,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm thrilled to see this still on here. I thought most of the guys on this site laughed it away and gave it enough shit that it was just going to vanish. My my how the tables have turned. I'm usually the skeptical type for the last few years, but this had me interested from the get go.

I hope this thing is awesome enough to justify getting it. My cloud hasn't had any competition since I got it.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I really want this too but I am a little concerned with the bulkiness of the setup... It seems like you would need to have a "station" for it as setting it up and dismantling it could be a pain.... Anxiously awaiting some member reviews...

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I really want this too but I am a little concerned with the bulkiness of the setup... It seems like you would need to have a "station" for it as setting it up and dismantling it could be a pain.... Anxiously awaiting some member reviews...

The Adapt-A-Bong is no more cumbersome than most plug-ins and won't take much more space than your bong already requires, but you will need a place to rest the heat injector. I don't think the AAB will be any worse than my Extreme, which was always a pain because of the whip. The full kit has a fairly large tube that requires a station for sure. I don't see it as any worse than a Cloud, for example, which has to accommodate the Hydratube somehow.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
The Adapt-A-Bong is no more cumbersome than most plug-ins and won't take much more space than your bong already requires, but you will need a place to rest the heat injector. I don't think the AAB will be any worse than my Extreme, which was always a pain because of the whip. The full kit has a fairly large tube that requires a station for sure. I don't see it as any worse than a Cloud, for example, which has to accommodate the Hydratube somehow.

My wallet AND my Wife are not liking your logic at the moment... BUT... I on the other hand totally get it!

Your Highness,

Adobewan

Don't want to de-rail, watching the build up on the Sub enthusiastically(glad bulk/size has been covered, my studio is getting out of hand), but is there a thread on that Alchemist guy? I'm just intrigued by the amount of hash he has and seems to consume. I imagine he's a farmer with massive amounts of flowers and makes his own.
That or he killed Felix the Cat and took his bag of tricks.
Love kush.ca's "THX" type video opening, very slick!

Back on thread, if the Sublimator has the impact it appears it may, will we start seeing a shift in the industry from vaporizers to sublimators?
Dreaming of my future Pen-Sublimator!

Top Bottom