• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Sublimator

stickstones

Vapor concierge
luchiano...how do you suggest we test your theory?

Let's assume it gives people the sensation of a stronger high, whether it is or not. If you are right, how could one use it and test to see what is happening based on observation of effects?

btw, we have enough user videos to support the claim that something new and potent is going on here. Let's make sure at this point (and you guys seem to be) we are trying to figure out why it is like that, rather than questioning if it is. We'll have forum user testimonies soon enough.

luchiano

luchiano...how do you suggest we test your theory?

Let's assume it gives people the sensation of a stronger high, whether it is or not. If you are right, how could one use it and test to see what is happening based on observation of effects?

btw, we have enough user videos to support the claim that something new and potent is going on here. Let's make sure at this point (and you guys seem to be) we are trying to figure out why it is like that, rather than questioning if it is. We'll have forum user testimonies soon enough.

The only thing that will tell the truth is time. When people use it after a week, then go back to using regular vaporizers, AT A TEMPERATURE OF 385f, AND UP, they would be able to differentiate between the two. Chances are regular vaporizer won't be strong enough, unless they take their time, and let the vapor build up in their system which is how cannabis or any food works when ingested in a healthy manor. The reason it may not be strong enough is because they are experiencing adrenaline fatigue, which lowers cerebral blood flow, and in turn will raise their tolerance. If it does what it says, and allow more cannabinoids into the system without the adrenaline rush that I state, they should still be able to be satisfied with a thin mist a regular vaporizer can provide being that it's approximately the same amount of cannabinoids going into the system.

Also, if they feel they have less energy to do active things after the first week, then they have accumulated a lot of cbn in their system, and it made them lethargic. The only way to tell is if they try to do a nice run. If they are using a regular vaporizer correctly they should not be too tired to run, but if they have a build up of cbn, and have low adrenaline, they just want a nice jog or just a walk due to not having the energy to get going from excess cbn, and adrenaline fatigue.

Being that you have a vapexhale cloud, you can heat up your unit to the maximum for 5-7 minutes after it gives you a green light so you can make sure you have preheated air that is up to temperature, and inhale fast so air can go through it fast. You still won't get as much cbn as the sublimator, due to not having the atomizer, BUT the way the elb works it is kind of the same thing, being that the hot vapor released still comes into contact with some of the heated air as it goes up, and out, of the bowl. Just make sure you inhale real hard so a lot of hot air can come into close contact with the vapor, as this is close to what the atomizer does.

luchiano

I will be testing my unit against a few of the vapes in my possession, the Volcano in particular. Will be interesting to see if there is a noticeable difference.

If you use a regular size bag, make sure you vape at least six bag at setting 7 396f. If you go to 8 or 417f, do at least three bags. This makes sure that most of your thc is boiled off, at least according to the dr.hornby study of volcano temperature settings.

If you want the cooling effect as the sublimator use a bong with a little cool water in it.

Also, remember to use very little as smaller is better especially with the volcano.

luchiano,
Reactions: Tweek

luchiano

I'm getting pumped...can't wait to line my units up in a video...a gauntlet...I may die...:freak:
Remember it will take a week of using the sublimator solely, then after that week, go back to the other vaporizers to see the differences. If you do them all at one time chances are the sublimator will be better to you due to the high adrenaline rush, and extra cbn it may give, and chances are you don't have a lot of cbn in your system now, and your adrenlaine levels aren't that low.

Also, try to do some type of physical activity after that first week to see how your energy levels are, then solely use the volcano for a week, then try the physical activity again. If you have more energy after your volcano use, chances are this means your adrenaline, and cbn levels were out of whack.

Tweek

Remember it will take a week of using the sublimator solely, then after that week, go back to the other vaporizers to see the differences. If you do them all at one time chances are the sublimator will be better to you due to the high adrenaline rush, and extra cbn it may give, and chances are you don't have a lot of cbn in your system now, and your adrenlaine levels aren't that low.

Also, try to do some type of physical activity after that first week to see how you energy levels are, then solely use the volcano, then try the physical activity again. If you have more energy after your volcano use, chances are this means your adrenaline, and cbn levels were out of whack.

You won't die... but you might find yourself drooling and unable to form a coherent sentence for a few hours.... :ninja:

I might need babysitters :haw:

poonman

Wow , there's a lot of info and theories being offered and discussed .
I just want to conduct my own Litmus test , give me a freaking hit .
And ' If ' this is a new novel way of delivering Cannabis , unlike anything else thus far .
Count me in !

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The timer is a recent addition. After a lot of testing it seems like for some reason after using the Sublimator people would forget to turn it off. Although it can run 24/7, a timer was added to mitigate risk of leaving it running unattended as well as to save on expensive hydro.

When using the timer, you first select your on time of either 15 or 30 minutes and then turn it on. It only takes 5-7 minutes to reach thermal equilibrium depending on your selected temp.

Does this mean that the Adapt-A-Bong will come with a timer after all? I would also prefer without if it is an option.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I really want the Adapt-a-Bong kit without the timer . . .
Oh noooo....I really want the adapt a bong kit....damn it, is that all I need to if I want to use with my ownn glass??? I can't believe I want another device, my wife will sublimate my balls for this.....:cry:
Does this mean that the Adapt-A-Bong will come with a timer after all? I would also prefer without if it is an option.
The Adapt-A-Bong kits we are receiving next week will all be without a timer. Not sure if timerless model will remain or if future Adapt-a-Bong kits will be timer only.

goatgobaahh

I have a Steele Concept which is a 45 degree angle bong. Will this mess with the "vortexing air" since the whole thing will be tilted? Plus the SC is all steel so this might make my bong hot

This is exciting for me being new to this forum. I joined here seeing hundreds of threads on vapes and read for hours and hours. The sublimator is something I am very interested in and now I get to follow this from pre-release and hopefully for years to come.

After I had joined I read on most of the vapes out there. Then I realized that we were due for something extraordinary. With all this new technology we seem to get a new "breakthrough" every 3-10 years.

I knew we were due.

This could be it, and I'm sure there are more on the way. I'm just glad to be a part of it!!

I'll have my eyes on this thread!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Random pics from insta-whatever. Top pic is a retail unit with a small base on the tube and the lower, I'm guessing, is the Adapt-a-Bong kit/packaging respectively, maybe . . .

119f4b68b69c11e2a95722000a9f09e9_7.jpg

---
03d4a2dabceb11e2be5222000a1fafb5_7.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Random pics from insta-whatever. Top pic is a retail unit with a small base on the tube and the lower, I'm guessing, is the Adapt-a-Bong kit/packaging respectively, maybe . . .

119f4b68b69c11e2a95722000a9f09e9_7.jpg

---
03d4a2dabceb11e2be5222000a1fafb5_7.jpg

Here's what I'm wondering...in the top photo here you clearly see the cap on the mouthpiece of the bong. That's where the draw tube is attached. If you buy the adapt-a-bong will there be some type of cap included for your piece at home? Or is that piece not really necessary?

Tweek

Here's what I'm wondering...in the top photo here you clearly see the cap on the mouthpiece of the bong. That's where the draw tube is attached. If you buy the adapt-a-bong will there be some type of cap included for your piece at home? Or is that piece not really necessary?

I'm pretty certain there is no cap with the adapt a bong...you can hit it just as you would normally. I haven't seen it make an appearance in any of the videos.

Tweek,
Reactions: t-dub

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well, I just told my LHS to get in touch with them as it's a product that they may want to carry. I can't wait for a few veteran members (guinea pigs) :brow: to review this shit! It looks really sick and quite honestly if it does what they say it does than I don't if this takes Herbie's spot on my coming soon list...

Top Bottom