Discontinued The Sublimator

cow-a-bunga

Does the Sublimator work with european 220V power?
I asked Planet Vape
Current Sublimators run on 120volts only, you would need to use a step-down transformer to 120volts from 220volts to be able to use the Sublimator. Future versions will all be able to run on 220volts.
when
There are already some being worked on, but they are not anticipated to be available until at least sometime in July.

cow-a-bunga,

Tweek

I love this guy! I appreciate Enrico taking one for the team there. About two minutes in he is feeling it and can't hold that little metal thing...hilarious!

Yeah, he looks like a really fun guy to hang with. Hopefully he drops by here one of these days.

Edit: Anyone planning on getting the rig he has?:smug:

Tweek,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Five strains in five three minutes. Wow.

Is that little thing that he kept fishing out of the ABV a screen of some sort? Like the ceramic screens that pipes have?

And, wow, that ABV was really, really green.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Yeah, I just noticed pre-orders opened up for the adapt a bong and screens at the moment.
Seems the full kit isn't available yet. I wonder when they'll have that or the "space travel kit" out? Guess the best way to know is to send them a message. :D

VaporEyes,

Tweek

Seems the full kit isn't available yet. I wonder when they'll have that or the "space travel kit" out? Guess the best way to know is to send them a message. :D

I don't think they are carrying the space travel kit for a while. If you look back in the thread, they list what they are releasing first. I wanted to go for the full kit, but it's just way out of my budget :D

Tweek,

Darb

Planet Vape site is down right now.
Is that where you are finding prices for the full kit Tweek?

Darb,

goatgobaahh

Im tempted to pre-order it too, but I kinda need a car first lol.

However, I do like how enthusiastic Enrico is about this product. I'm glad he gave FC a shout out in his last video. Glad his heart is big enough to forgive us! I can tell he wishes he had control over pricing. Strikes me as the kind of person who would want everyone to have a sublimator!

:)

poonman

So basically the adapt a Bong is just without the
tube part and the flat station stand ???

poonman,

Darb

Thanks for the link but must be a problem with my Internet. I can't access the PV site right now.

Edit: Works on my phone.

Darb,

Tweek

Thanks for the link but must be a problem with my Internet. I can't access the PV site right now.

That is odd...definitely something on your end, as I can see the site just fine. Price for the kit is 749.99...that's if you want the stainless steel stand and the plastic tube. Otherwise, the sublimator itself that you insert in your own glass is 499.99.

Tweek,
Top Bottom