Discontinued The Sublimator

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
my silicone question?

enrico...is the only difference between the 14mm and 18mm the silicone? my atomizer fits into a 14mm joint until it hits the silicone. if it's just the silicone, cam I order a 14mm one and install it?

No silicone is used, the white is actually teflon. The atomizer has the ability to be swapped to either a 14mm or 18mm connection. If you wish to use 14mm, unscrew the 18mm, and screw on the 14mm.

Brayden

the dank one
anyone who isn't feeling body effects of this is either not smoking heavy enough medicine or your not turning the product up hot enough. When I took my initial hits my cerebral was extremely medicated. After returning home I turned the sublimator up a quarter turn down from the hottest, put some nice blueberry medicine in, and had a dab. and my body and head are fully medicated. turn it up folks.

Is everyone doing dabs and smoking herb at the same temperature?

satyrday

anyone who isn't feeling body effects of this is either not smoking heavy enough medicine or your not turning the product up hot enough. When I took my initial hits my cerebral was extremely medicated. After returning home I turned the sublimator up a quarter turn down from the hottest, put some nice blueberry medicine in, and had a dab. and my body and head are fully medicated. turn it up folks.
It's up believe me. It's just a ratio thing and may vary with strain anyway. These are all newb reports.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
anyone who isn't feeling body effects of this is either not smoking heavy enough medicine or your not turning the product up hot enough.

I wish it was that simple. For me it is not the medicine, been using the same strain for months. I use it because it helps the body, but keeps the mind calm. If I turn it up anymore it combusts quite regularly. I am already right on that line temperature wise for ignition.

Is everyone doing dabs and smoking herb at the same temperature?
I usually turn it up if I am going to throw just hash in the atomizer. It can handle the extra temperature without igniting.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Enchantre

Brayden

the dank one
is anyone having issues small medicine particles falling through the screen as the screen doesn't fit perfectly? this being said would regular stainless steel screens work in the device?
As well, does the screen go in the first ridge of the atomizer or further down in the second?

Brayden,

Tweek

is anyone having issues small medicine particles falling through the screen as the screen doesn't fit perfectly? this being said would regular stainless steel screens work in the device?
As well, does the screen go in the first ridge of the atomizer or further down in the second?

Any screen will work. It should rest on or 2mm below the first rim of the narrow part. Finer screens are now available at PV, but I don't find much falling through.

Tweek,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Usually, I found stuff was falling through to the downstem because I did not clean the screen well enough before I tossed it back in. I have been wiping off the screen every use. The down stem area of the atomizer is pretty much free of small particles now. Much cleaner the since the last time I cleaned it out.

Brayden

the dank one
Hmmm, it wouldn't go below the first rim at all unless I bent it, its in place now but will not come out when I tap the atomizer on a table or something.

that herb guy

SliM, sorry if you've already answered but just thought, are the herbs coming out pretty dark? Maybe running the same bowl 2-3 times would help extract a bit of what you're missing. I know a lot of the videos after a hit showed some extremely green (imo) ABV. You've said you're walking the line of combustion, but maybe running at the line a couple of rounds, or even backing the dial down ever so slightly and running a couple of rounds would fill some of those missing qualities?

Just brainstorming aloud lol:wave:.

that herb guy,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I wish it was that simple. For me it is not the medicine, been using the same strain for months. I use it because it helps the body, but keeps the mind calm. If I turn it up anymore it combusts quite regularly. I am already right on that line temperature wise for ignition.

I usually turn it up if I am going to throw just hash in the atomizer. It can handle the extra temperature without igniting.

have you ever tried rehydrating your herb before? a little lettuce goes a long way

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Tweek

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I love it! biggest hitter with just a little in my book. my heavy toker friend and I agreed that we were more stoned than in a long time, and the hit is very smooth but without much flavor. I agree. the taste of a VAP2 or an Ascent really shines through, whereas this made the taste more neutral. but this thing is fun and efficient and is what I will have plugged in all day long.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
have you ever tried rehydrating your herb before? a little lettuce goes a long way

I keep them in CValts with 62% Bovedia Humidity packs. They are at a good humidity level.

You have a good point about moisture level. One of the times I combusted because I wanted to try and older strain I keep in a glass jar... It was too dry and the previous temperature on the dial was to hot, so it ignited. That subtle difference in moisture content cause that bowl to combust where the previous a few moments earlier (from the CValt) was fine.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm starting to think someone in the Portland USPS is getting subbed right now... LOL it's been stuck there since yesterday!

Thanks for the video Enrico! Nice to see the full line up. I am curious about your portable Sublimator and hope you guys get something cool worked out. It would be great if we could use it with the subs we have (or will have)

Enrico

Manufacturer
Braydon yes particule falls the side some times a dabber should take care of the problem,also yes eany screen works.. you can use it on to or jam it in it as you wish i find that mine is alway on top loose but you can jam it in if you like just not al the way to the end you need to leaves more place under the screen to do it'smagic .regular screen works

goatgobaahh

I think that would work. The real trick is making it bottom heavy enough to act as a counterbalance to the weight of the apollo unit.

I'm sorry , but I keep seeing all these posts about bubblers, weight, this, and that.

Is it me or is everyone forgetting about the 3lb of solid steel,difficult to even tip over, trusty Steele Concept?

steeleconcept1.png

satyrday

^Would that base get super hot with a steaming hot Sub in it for a long time? I've never been big on bongs so it's the first time I've seen it. Cool.

satyrday,
Top Bottom