Discontinued The Sublimator

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth

DabDiva and Enrico's wife will be at CHAMPS. Need more info on that tube setup.

http:

Pretty much sums up how bummed Enrico and the lady is after the bad man came. Hope everything gets better for you guys now.

CG420,

Vapodudule

the tube is perhaps a cheech work. splendid it seems. Specially if it comes with Ti Sub.

Improvements annonce to come may be at the end of this very last video @subfactory!

Vapodudule,

Enrico

Manufacturer
High everyone
I apologize for not be more present on the forum
Due to special circumstances at my house, it will be difficult for me to post very often for a few days still.
I have dabdiva holding the post for me as she is a little bit more of a well spoken keyboarder. But the poor thing has already suffered the wrath of my biggest fan which will not stop harassing her (you all remember him don't you??? ) anyway
Slowing heater has been fixed. we are confident at this moment that the problem was resolved
Only the future will tell, but we will take care of each one of the issues as they occur and deal with the customers case to case. my only goal in this is your satisfaction- and i work only with pure intention in mind and i stand 100/100 behind my product

That said

I am so proud and happy of all of you, i am proud of the fact that this community is so tight that you wont let me slip or fall asleep at the wheel. i need everyone of your input positive or negative we are a new product but together we can make it the best most durable new delivery system, and all of us can walk with our head high knowing that we participated together in the making of it. Together we are the future

For we are Subculture
EnricoBouchard

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Just cleaned my screens and tube. Got some sublimate double deckers to rip then headed north to share the sublimator with friends. There might not even be a Sublimator in their state yet!

Keep up the good work Enrico!

Edit. I also ate a pea sized piece of orange colored sublimate for fun. Amazing flavor. Not like eating bho where it sticks. This dissolved into nothing and tasted citrusy.

Last edited:

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
so after a fews days of getting familiar with my apollo i am still in love with it. here's a couple of observations;

it seems my unit has about a 3 watt drift from its setpoint - and it seems to drift only 1 watt under the setpoint, and it will drift 2 watts higher than the setpoint.

i have continued to drop the wattage that i am running - im down to a 29 watt setpoint. i found i needed to trun it down after it had two small 'double deckers' run through it. the next few sessions i noticed that i could combust if i didn't pull the apollo off early. my second bowl would be perfect, and the third would require a second pull!

i started to compensate for this effect by turning down the heat on the apollo, first 31, then 30, now 29 watts. however, even with the heat turned down i could still combust the first bowl, and the third required a second pull.

finally, i realized that i just needed to keep the Atomizer at the right temp, and i get perfect results everytime. now, i let the atomizer cool off a bit before the first bowl, then i replace the apollo before the third bowl for a quick reheat for the atomizer. the new routine allowed me to consistently vape every bowl.

so then it came time for the first cleaning of the atomizer - turns out that the secondary screen i put in the atomizer was clogged! i figure the double decker was too cold and the screen caught all the 'sublimate' that ran through. the screen was so clogged it wasn't letting the air flow at the proper speed, causing too much heat in the atomizer.

in the end, i think that the temp of atomizer is almost more important than the temp of the apollo.

notmyrealUSERname,

King

Accessory Maker
I asked a glass blower i know on facebook to make me up a reclaimer... his 19 year old son came out with this for me:

What makes it different/better? Hard to tell from the photo. Unless I don't understand what the reclaimer does.

King,

DabDivas

Sublimator Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'm going out of town for a few days to see family so if I am a bit slower at replying I'm not ignoring you! I will be back in full on Tuesday, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you need something.

On another note Enrico - so glad to hear from him again in here's confirmed myself and his wonderful other half Terry will be attending Champs in Colorado. Spread the word, come say hi if you're in the area; we are so excited!

Thanks!

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I asked a glass blower i know on facebook to make me up a reclaimer... his 19 year old son came out with this for me:

Not sure if it is just the lighting, but the air path in the glass looks too narrow for the atomizer?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=190829488691

Anybody need pipe cleaners? Well organized and perfect for cleaning the atomizer. Maybe the bottom holes of the Apollo too but we'll see about that when I get this. Feel free to get them while it's cheap + free shipping I think.
Hi CG420,
Careful using anything inside the atomizer that could possibly leave behind lint / cotton such as q-tips, some pipe cleaners. The bits get stuck to the stainless and will give a bad taste when heated up again.:2c:
PV

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Thanks PV! Will look into the details of the pipe cleaners. Was hoping for it to be durable but it's nylon so I'm not totally sure.

CG420,
Top Bottom