Discontinued The Stealthvape

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
OF said:
Xchadb said:
"Q: When will it ship? Will I be able to receive one sooner?

A: We're aiming for January 30th, but there is always a possibility we will have stock ready to ship out a few days before then. "

hah, whoops. :ko:

Come on, cut them some slack will ya? They've still got 358 days to go on that claim, right? Just send them money, they'll send you a unit ASAP.......

OF
HAH! omg man u had me goin for a minute! well, man you've gotta good point :brow:

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
nervous1212121.gif

waiting.gif

4Y39.gif

tumblr_lp6dosoeLg1qbvovho1_500.gif

waiting-around-to-die.gif

waiting-for-food.gif

waiting.gif

sessnet,

cluffy

Vaker
Nice montage there sessnet!! :lol:
Maybe the Stealthvape is so stealth you have it already and don't know it? :p Here's hoping you're pleasantly surprised sometime soon. :peace:

cluffy,

msb241178

Bump!

Anyone actually had any info on when there getting there unit?, as per my order, i'm no.67.

msb241178,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
More than two weeks after "release/ship" date and nobody has heard anything from these guys? :(

"Issues with this transaction?
You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center."
--PayPal--

Sinclue,

OF

Sinclue said:
More than two weeks after "release/ship" date and nobody has heard anything from these guys? :(

You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center."
--PayPal--

Awk! You guys have paid up front for these guys on the come from an unknown maker? You've got more faith than I do...... I think I'll continue waiting to see how end users like it. Please don't be shy with the details?

OF

OF,

msb241178

OF said:
Sinclue said:

--PayPal--

Awk! You guys have paid up front for these guys on the come from an unknown maker? You've got more faith than I do...... I think I'll continue waiting to see how end users like it. Please don't be shy with the details?

OF

I know what your sayin OF but at the time i was a bit flush, just won a couple of hundred on a game of cards so i thought, why not!, worth a punt.

msb241178,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Stealthvape is SO stealth, that the manufactures lost it. :brow: eh? come on! only "stealthvape is SO stealth that" jokes til somebody gets their stealthvape. Honestly i thought about painting my omicron orange, cause i get so high that i fucking put it down and lose it all the time! :D

Xchadb,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Received this today from Alex at StealthVape:

"We've held back shipping the devices to upgrade some of the components and to adapt our manufacturing process to these changes. We have a two-week deadline on this."

-Alex

Sinclue,

msb241178

Sinclue said:
Received this today from Alex at StealthVape:

"We've held back shipping the devices to upgrade some of the components and to adapt our manufacturing process to these changes. We have a two-week deadline on this."

-Alex

Well, it would of been nice to of recieved an email from them stating this. Customer service really isnt there forte!

msb241178,

msb241178

Well, if was to wait for this '2 weeks' then it would conviently take me past the 45 days i have to create a dispute in paypal. The more i think about this the more wary i am becoming. Why would they be in a position to revise there design when on the 30th they were stating that they were only dispatching a handful after being tested first. The only conclusion i can come to with this is that they dont work and/or have a major design flaw. And that coupled with the fact that they couldnt even be bothered to contact the people who gave them faith and ordered something that they had not even seen, doesnt fill me with any confidence at all. To be honest, ive have lost all faith with them and will be asking for a full refund, hopefully it wont get to the stage of starting a paypal dispute.

msb241178,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
"out of stock avail in 4-6 weeks" lol they lost all the other ones for the orig ship date. good luck msb hope you can work it out, i personally just wana see one cloud :|

Xchadb,

IchTuDerWeh

You might be right about the design flaw, at least they seem interested in making it run well or whatever they are doing.

I paid up front and I do not regret it as long as eventually I receive the product ^_^

IchTuDerWeh,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Looks like my 45 days are behind me (order #1011 on Dec 16)...
Been having a rash of bad luck with vape companies/sellers... :/

sessnet,

msb241178

sessnet said:
Looks like my 45 days are behind me (order #1011 on Dec 16)...
Been having a rash of bad luck with vape companies/sellers... :/

If you wanted a refund, just ask, alex didnt quibble it at all. Within 1 hour of me asking, i had an email back from paypal.

msb241178,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Earlier today, I emailed stealthvape for another update.

Just got an email, that seems like it was sent to everyone (can anyone confirm this)?

Basically says "up to two weeks"...

:peace:

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Some new pics and stuff on the site...only two?

Still, nice to see something I guess...

sv-side.jpg

sv-kit_grande.jpg

sessnet,

talley

These guys better start shipping their stuff soon. When I first saw this, I considered it to maybe be a viable alternative to the MFLB. But if they don't have their shit together like MF does, I think I'd rather pay the extra 30 for a launch box.

talley,

ReapsTwo

Pretty disappointed about the shipping delays, but hopefully the product makes up for them. I'm still more than willing to give the StealthVape a chance.

ReapsTwo,

ReapsTwo

I already ordered a while back. While customer service is important, it does not make or break the device for me. It will get here eventually, and come Thursday I'll have my TV1 to keep me occupied until then.

ReapsTwo,
Top Bottom