Discontinued The Stealthvape

sessnet

Noob Saibot
IchTuDerWeh didn't post these from the facebook page, seems older, but still nice looking:

" The mouthpiece. We increased the size of the chamber to allow the user to shake around their materials to mix them up for nice even vaporization. "

399821_174191872686916_121286127977491_253735_1337332420_n.jpg

" beginning assembly...ironing out our manufacturing process. good times. ;) "

401112_174190036020433_121286127977491_253731_1851948495_n.jpg

sessnet,

lonbawl

yea its pretty disappointing......the feedback from management has completely tapered off to zero as well. Hopes are still high for me though.

Giving the benefit of the doubt to start-up companies is necessary for early-adopters. Though I imagine that may start wearing thin here pretty soon. I give it another week.

lonbawl,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
stealthvape told me yesterday they are "annealling all of the steel parts" of each device before it goes out.

Being the 11th (or less) person to order this, I figure I would be one of the first to get this. Plus I am like 15 minutes from them.

So, I will be posting more pictures of people drumming their fingers soon, instead of a review, it seems.

sessnet,
this guys are 10 minutes away from me.. so 6 days ago, I emailed and asked if I can go there in person and pick up their product.. yet, no answer. has anyone get it thru local pick up ? Is it even an available option..

kingofqueens,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sounds pretty weak to me, some of these companies are just on the ball, email you back right away no problems, if its not like that its like pullin teeth!

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sessnet said:
hey sess, didnt u say you live by em too? :brow:

Go bust the door down and get your damn preorder! :lol:

damn if i owned a company and someone was trying that hard to get my product, I dont think id turn them the other way...

Xchadb,

OF

Xchadb said:
damn if i owned a company and someone was trying that hard to get my product, I dont think id turn them the other way...

And yet the fact remains that's exactly what seems to be happening. And it's not only not uncommon, I'd say it's really pretty normal wouldn't you? I'd say ego and ignorance often combine with such startup places when it comes to predictions in these sorts of things. Once they start to swamp their lack of skills and experience sucks them right into the common traps. Just one of the reasons such attempts seem to fail when they shouldn't?

Their intent from the start was to sell a lot of trouble free units and make a huge pile of filthy lucre, a little bit from each of us. I think if they could, they would.

OF

OF,

Mflbparox

their not even done making them yet haha hold your horses people they hyped us up for nothing horrible customer service too

Mflbparox,
Mflbparox said:
their not even done making them yet haha hold your horses people they hyped us up for nothing horrible customer service too

you're probably right.. its their loss though.. at least on my end. Every day passes I get more and more attached to my TV1. Da Vinci Portable also looks promising and it will be in the market next month.. I already have MFLB and APA Italian portable vape.. So it looks like my interest in the stealthvape is going to fade away slowly slowl slow slo sl s...

kingofqueens,

Mflbparox

yeah i lost interest in the stealthvape when it first was known to fc i was like oh my god this is amazing but with the lack of videos they have been putting up and not getting other peoples input first is really making me lost interest.....

they sent me an email saying they would send the review units out a good 2 weeks before the release date...but the release date has hit they stil havent sent review units out or reviews would be on youtube and i just got my power adapter so im gonna just forget about this horrible product, the way it worked in the video wasnt nearly as impressive as i though anyways looks like it will kill the battery after a few hits

Mflbparox,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Yup...moving on one week already PASSED the date of "launch", and still no sign of my vape.

I mean - we should get some proof/progress/videos/communication AT LEAST to hold us off? At least keep the interest up, here, right now - interest is rocketing down.

Either way - I am giving them 1 more week, before I start considering getting my money back.

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
"Q: When will it ship? Will I be able to receive one sooner?

A: We're aiming for January 30th, but there is always a possibility we will have stock ready to ship out a few days before then. "

hah, whoops. :ko:

Xchadb,

OF

Xchadb said:
"Q: When will it ship? Will I be able to receive one sooner?

A: We're aiming for January 30th, but there is always a possibility we will have stock ready to ship out a few days before then. "

hah, whoops. :ko:

Come on, cut them some slack will ya? They've still got 358 days to go on that claim, right? Just send them money, they'll send you a unit ASAP.......

OF

OF,

OF

ReapsTwo said:
I like the new vid. Can't wait to get mine.

Wow! I guess I don't see much of interest. This demo used an oil soaked pad with some stuff I'd never vape (and know nothing about). Then they take the cap off. And I don't see any vapor coming off to collect. Nobody actually vapes with it. In short, with the exception of putting the battery in, not a single thing to do with vaping either herb or oil as I might want to use it. What exactly is to like? I guess in all fairness the lighting and sound were above average......

I hope when you get yours you have some experience with the more conventional vapes so you can relate it in terms we understand?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom