Discontinued The Stealthvape

ReapsTwo

I fucking love it. Super idea. I saw on the google result you posted, that there was a thread on this inhaler vape, here on fuckcombustion, but somehow it has been deleted on hidden : (

i posted a thread but for some reason it was deleted soon after.

ReapsTwo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
A cached copy of the post now shows on google- cached 1 min after the post. It didn't have it yesterday. There's a link to the reddit thread there- I don't wanna repost the link in case I get deleted too :uhoh: curios to know why that happened though- no obvious infringements of the rules in the OP (except it doesn't have a wesite, so no thread of it's own and wrong section, but then it woulda been moved?)

Anyway, usb charged for a 15 second hit. So I think you'll need a few for a night out. But not at a couple hundred bucks a piece. Edit: reading further that was badly worded info from the man in the know- actually there are several 15 sec hits apparently. Pull up all reddit posts by 'brotherswithglass'.

WatTyler,

talley

So is that there evidence that anyone has ever successfully taken a hit out of a stealthvape?

talley,

OF

nope. everyone who has had some sort of hope in this is unhappy with the company

Yup, too bad. Still we have to keep up the quest. Time perhaps to move on to the next?

Besides which I think we're looking for a vape that works well for thousands, not OK for the odd one or two users here and there?

OF

OF,
Reactions: sessnet

hogleg

I preoredered and have not heard from Alex in a long time I have sent a few emails but this is the last I heard from them on march 5

You are #35 on the fulfillment waiting list. Your number in line represents how many orders are ahead of you. Fulfilling your order may take several days as we procure the parts to install improved negative battery contact terminals in all of the devices. This new battery contact part is an improvement over the previous design. Some devices we will have tweaked to work just as well without the part, and we send those to customers who request them.

Why are we doing this? We’re doing this because quality and reliability are an essential part of the Stealthvape product where we are not willing to make compromises.

To quote Steve Jobs: “For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

hogleg,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
I preoredered and have not heard from Alex in a long time I have sent a few emails but this is the last I heard from them on march 5

You are #35 on the fulfillment waiting list. Your number in line represents how many orders are ahead of you. Fulfilling your order may take several days as we procure the parts to install improved negative battery contact terminals in all of the devices. This new battery contact part is an improvement over the previous design. Some devices we will have tweaked to work just as well without the part, and we send those to customers who request them.

Why are we doing this? We’re doing this because quality and reliability are an essential part of the Stealthvape product where we are not willing to make compromises.

To quote Steve Jobs: “For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

The companies un-prepared-ness (if thats even a word) steers me away from this unit. The unreliability makes me doubt this product. Hopefully, you will receive yours with no more trouble.

Best of luck

NotPotRelated,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
hi, if you paid by credit card you can get your money back by calling the cc. co. i did

Yes, but if you paid by Paypal you only have like 45 days (I think). UNLESS you paid by PayPal Smart Connect, in which case, that actually is a Credit Card.

sessnet,

OF

I sent a request for refund twice, havent heard anything yet :(

As if we needed any more red flags, getting the silent treatment when trying to resolve the issues has failed and it's time to get your refund should scare everyone away IMO. This means, basically, you can't count on them for support if you have troubles. A company either answers their customers or get out of the business IMO. This might be a small sum to them, but it's real money to the guy that had to earn it.

Glad I didn't get one. And even if I did and had no trouble at all with it, I don't think I would enjoy it knowing I was on my own if it went south. We have other, better it seems, options. From folks that will return their emails.

OF

OF,
Reactions: zmurder

con2010

Yes, but if you paid by Paypal you only have like 45 days (I think). UNLESS you paid by PayPal Smart Connect, in which case, that actually is a Credit Card.
i payed threw paypal using my credit card. i called up my credit card co. and they refunded my money immediately ,even after i notified them after 60 days from my purchase

con2010,

Kief

Medicated

I thought giving refunds was the one thing Stealthvape could do right, mine only took a few hours, but that was within the 45 days.

Kief,

OF

I thought giving refunds was the one thing Stealthvape could do right, mine only took a few hours, but that was within the 45 days.

Things change. Also don't discount 'the statistics of small groups'? Good you had no trouble, of course, but the guys that do are the issue really as I see it. Most guys can see themselves falling into that group and appreciate the 'heads up'?

Besides as the saying goes, 'a broken clock is right twice a day'?

Hopefully this product can get sorted out and the company reorganized as needed for another go? It's too neat an idea to see just fade away.

OF

OF,

nG6

i, too, have requested a refund. i haven't heard anything back. i do actually own an stealthvape, but it hasn't ever worked for me.

..in all the months i've been waiting for this i've bought a mflb and am very happy with my decision

nG6,

mephisto

I was one of the first adopters of this little gem. After looking at the airpath and overall
construction, mine went straight into the trash. I did not bother with asking for a refund
because I figured that anyone who would market a vape with such shortcomings, would be
tough to reach in the case of performance issues, etc. Good luck to you fellow FC'ers w/ refunds.....

mephisto,

darco

Wow 3 request and I havent received any response! People here seem to have received their stuff but I havent even received the device! This is bad :(

darco,

OF

Wow 3 request and I havent received any response! People here seem to have received their stuff but I havent even received the device! This is bad :(

Bummer. No gear, but you were charged? How long has this been going on? Perhaps they have folded shop?

Any chance the CC company can help out?

OF

OF,

darco

Bummer. No gear, but you were charged? How long has this been going on? Perhaps they have folded shop?

Any chance the CC company can help out?

OF

I paid via google checkout, and its been a while now, surely above 45 days...

darco,
Top Bottom