Discontinued The Stealthvape

OF

I paid via google checkout, and its been a while now, surely above 45 days...

Man, I was afraid of that. It's what happens when a guy gets strung along sometimes....not that for sure that's what's going on here. Still, if you're there, it's probably a safe bet there are others. Folks are collectively owed thousands of dollars possibly, the tents may indeed be folded with little recourse.

Bummer is new citizens could be getting sucked in? Where are these guys? Any chance for a small claims suit or some other 'lack of class' recourse? The vape industry has enough problems without our own being ripped off. In a nasty way, often these things hinge on it being too much hassle for the small return so people tend to 'write it off' and move on with their lives.

Best of luck with the next vape, there's a lot of excellent gear out there these days from makers that will be there to back it up it seems.

OF

OF,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just read through this entire thread in about an hour making sure I didn't miss out on the next big thing. Looks like I am safe here...

stickstones,
Reactions: OF

OF

Just read through this entire thread in about an hour making sure I didn't miss out on the next big thing. Looks like I am safe here...

Amen there. I came close to 'investing' in this one, it looks interesting. Fortunately I got a timely 'wave off' from friends on this here Forum.....which is cool.

Still watching though, it might get sorted out?

OF

OF,

hogleg

Ok guys if you call paypal they will file an action against the stealthvape account and if they get enough complaints paypal will immediately lock their account paypal phone # 18882211161
at least no one else will get tricked if this works

hogleg,
Reactions: poonman

OF

Ok guys if you call paypal they will file an action against the stealthvape account and if they get enough complaints paypal will immediately lock their account paypal phone # 18882211161
at least no one else will get tricked if this works

Good work, I hope others get the word and respond. This won't protect guys that didn't use PayPal though, right? Still, anything to protect folks is a more forward. Money is pretty dear these days, ironically these things often involve those on the tightest budgets needing the best deal possible to start with.

I think this is also a credit to the community here, it's not every user group that tries to help and protect each other like this. Take a bow, guys.

Good holiday to one and all.

OF

OF,

OF

Yes it is only for paypal customers but evry little bit helps thanks

Hey, it's something! Good move, good luck with it and helping other guys down the line. Thanks.

Like I said, it'd be great to have this get sorted out, the vape looks neat, but first let's square the books?

Good luck.

OF

OF,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but for all those people that preordered and are waiting for refunds...the stealthvape website is now unavailable :-(

Mynameismud,

OF

I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, but for all those people that preordered and are waiting for refunds...the stealthvape website is now unavailable :-(

Bummer. It just got a lot less likely for some to see their money back I guess, but at least new guys aren't getting sucked into it. It's unfortunate that some good folks take risks to be early adopters and are disappointed, but if it weren't for them doing so it would probably never happen for the rest of us.

The idea still looks interesting, perhaps it's not gone for good......

Meanwhile, we have some exciting offerings in process from other makers it seems.

OF

OF,
hi, there is a new vap coming out soon. its the palm by vaporblunt. retail 120. power by double a battery. check it out by the way of google

philip aievoli,

OF

hi, there is a new vap coming out soon. its the palm by vaporblunt. retail 120. power by double a battery. check it out by the way of google

Sorry, you lost me here. Why is this on this forum?

You got a link for that, I didn't have much luck with the info you've provided.

TIA

OF

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Their site says huge news is coming. Wonder if this other/newer model is better.

lesvape,

nG6

I hope they're going to fulfill all the outstanding orders first, because at the moment they've basically stolen from me and presumably many others

nG6,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Their address is listed on the site now that it is back up. If theres some members in brooklyn they should go knock on stealthvapes door If they still dont respond and people dont get their refund/ recieve a unit if they still want it.

But the way this company has handled things so far, the address is probably to an abandoned warehouse lol

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Jared
Top Bottom