Discontinued The Stealthvape

lonbawl

True.

Though you have to admit it would be better, in this case, to simply prioritize and save responses for when there is more time. Or in this case, I wouldn't have even dignified the questions with a response. Deleting comments aggravates the user, who is then more likely to spread that poison to others. Sometimes the most goodwill can be obtained from your customer base by doing nothing.

Like when a drunk guy challenges you at the bar, the appropriate way to handle it is to just ignore him and let him embarrass himself.

lonbawl,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Can we get back to talking about the vape? If this works as good as a MFLB ill pick it up, what i hated about the MFLB....the whole damn design, a plastic straw to suck out of, its made from wood, has a swinging door hinge.... it works great yea, but honestly this device is way more sleek and stealth, loads from the top, batteries on bottom. on the launch box i hated pressing the battery in and pulling it out, felt so stupid, i want a switch!

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
One thing stealthvape has going for it, so far:

You can use the MFLB batteries and charger.

stealthvape mentioned that in the first(?) page of this thread.

That means people don't have to spend any extra money!

:peace:

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
FYI.

stealthvape had promised a video about a month ago. We finally get one today.

Then I read some more posts and I tried the discount of FUCKCOMBUSTION. That's $20% off the vape!

Guess what - it still works!

Looks like stealthvape was good for its word:

On Dec. 14th:
AlexSV said:
1) We're going to be able to post videos of the unit in action in about 2 weeks.
For anyone on the fence about the unit, I made sure that coupon code would last a few weeks after we got our video demonstrations out.

sessnet,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
How did you enter the discount code Sessnet? I don't see an option for it.

Gonzo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
It's on the paypal page when you are nearly done checking out "FUCKCOMBUSTION" = stealthvape for only

$79.20

Minus the shipping (I'm going to pick this one up this time).

sessnet,

2clicker

Observer
ill be interested to see what users think on this one. i have a helluva time not scorching with a MFLB. wondering how this will fair in that department.

not sure about the video either. whats up with leaving the mouth piece off while heating...? is that necessary?

2clicker,

caseball2051

Leaving the cap off to warm up is certainly a stealth/effeciency concern.

interested to see impressions/videos/comments from owners.

caseball2051,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well there is no herb in the video.. just some mint pod or wax.. He is using it just as an aromalamp.. to show us that it is producing heat.. LOL... You saw a cloud anywhere ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Adobewan

Surprising video, I didn't even see any vapor. I have to agree it may have served to convince people to wait for the Omicron herb cartridge.
Best way to convince a market to buy is demonstrate it. I understand cannabis is illegal in some states(in the future they will look back in puzzlement) but how about tobacco or any of the number of legal herbs just for the demo?
In essence, I could have done what he did in that vid with a toilet paper roll and a Kumquat.

Too bad, this looked like an affordable, sleeker next generation of the Launch Box tech.

Adobewan,

mephisto

Well, so far this is starting to look like a repeat of the AR. Time will tell as more FC'ers
give their reviews. I pre-ordered so I guess I'll be one of those delivering the news.
It can't be any worse than the AR...well maybe.

mephisto,

Adobewan

My bad, I do see vapor past the 1:00 mark, thanks Caseball and apologies.
That said, the lack of demo with legal herb continues to baffle me. Even the TV guys said the device was made for medical patients so they didn't show demonstration vids.
All the while G and Dub C over at THC Sci are on video demonstrating regularly. Not pushing those guys(tho I love them) but their down and dirty, here is the device, here's how to load it, and he's how it works videos get people right off the fence and into their wallets.

Adobewan,

caseball2051

i agree. it wouldve been nice to see a full demo.

if my post came off as harsh it wasnt, no tone on the internets.

caseball2051,

Adobewan

Not at all bro. Glad you pointed out my error.
It's all about spreading the truth so we might all be better consumers and healthier humans!
Peace.

Adobewan,

collegerower

I have to agree that is a pretty disappointing video. The unit does not look very easy to switch on/off, and I didnt see much vapor at all. A few wisps @ 1:00. Also 30 seconds to reach temp is quite a bit. If you want to take 4-5 hits that could be 2:30 of waiting...

I look forward to reliable reviews.

collegerower,

IchTuDerWeh

sessnet said:
IchTuDerWeh said:
I really hope I do not lose the little S that is required :D

What do you mean?

the S button that pushes into the unit to hold the battery in/hit the device looks like it may be easy to lose

as for the "30 second wait" I can bet that thus device hits just like the MFLB in that at first you do have to let it cook, also if you did not notice there is no herb in that chamber.

Also the small amount of vapor seems to be a mixture of poor video quality and the pad in the chamber.

IchTuDerWeh,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Ah that's kind of what I thought you meant, haha.

I like the way it seems to magnetically snap together.

The first thing to get, for me, would be something to plug the top (or screw on top) to keep it hopefully closed, and smell free.

sessnet,

IchTuDerWeh

These are always very helpful in all sorts of situations and one of them would perfectly cover the hole and make it water resistant (and of course, no odor).

Plus its a buck for a ton of them :D

the ones in store are all sorts of colors too, I have a mild obsession with them. I use them to fortify the weak points in my glass, help with seals when using glass with vapes and to cover my waterpipe bowls for transport. Now I have another use :D

IchTuDerWeh,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It heats the screen to vaping temp in 30 secs? Well, maybe it has a little lower power consumption than a MFLB so the battery lasts a little longer. If it takes 30 secs to only heat up like a mflb it will consume the battery mostly only for this.

Seek,

lonbawl

For some reason people continue to ignore the fact that the substance he is using to demo is noted as having a higher vape temp than "other", more popular materials. Not only that, but he leaves the top off which I imagine slows the process even more by letting heat escape. See how long it takes to cook something in the oven with the door open.....lol.

This fact, along with the poor production quality of the vid, leaves me feeling the video does nothing for us consumers; except maybe dissuade us from buying.

Im waiting to see a true demo of this thing before I condemn/champion it. I suggest others do the same.

lonbawl,
I figured i would share some info i read from the SV FB page.

Here's the details on the shipping: We're shipping only a handful of units out each day because we have to do extensive quality assurance testing on each individual vaporizer. We want to make sure our customers receive only a high quality product. It is on a first come, first serve basis - the earliest orders in the queue will be the first to receive theirs. We apologize for any delays customers may encounter, if you have any concerns or questions feel free to send us an email. Thank you!

Question: Does the cap have to be off for the initial heating process? And are the steps the same for all vapables?

Answer: the cap doesn't have to be off, in fact it works better if the cap is on (imagine boiling water - it works faster when you keep the lid on). The steps do not change if you use a different material.

Q: How long is it able to maintain vaporization temperature once the device is shut off? Any when do do you expect to be sending out the second wave?

A: That first question depends on way too many variables to give you an answer. The second question - we're going to be sending them out as soon as each one is tested and ready to go. It's hard to say right now. You'll be emailed when your unit is on its way.
troll: reminder that the magic flight launchbox has already made enough product revisions to iron out the kinks, comes with an unlimited lifetime warranty, and only takes 5 seconds to begin vaping
Reply: It works as well as the MFLB - you can definitely feel heat pretty quickly, but to get to the optimal temperature for the materials you are using (which can range from 100C for tobacco to 212C for menthol-eucalyptus) you will need to wait varying periods of time. It's like heating up a stove - you can't flip the switch and instantly have 450F. Our demonstration naturally required more time than usual to get up to 212C (rather than 160C that other materials might require).

VaporBoxed,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
nice, thanks! lol @ the "troll"

I haven't got my email yet, and I am pretty sure I am one of the first 11 preorders, with an order # of 1011. So, they haven't sent any yet, perhaps?

sessnet,
Top Bottom