Discontinued The Stealthvape

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
THCMuscle said:
Anyone get theirs yet? Still have high hopes for this thing.

their shipping date is jan 30
awaiting alex to come back with video

moodswing,

THCMuscle

Ahhh sorry, I had been thinking it was dec 30.

Videos are crucial, no one wants to buy a vape without seeing its function. I'm waiting to see videos of this prior to deciding between this and the TV.

THCMuscle,

Tom

316573_146667622106008_121286127977491_188933_792459785_n.jpg

Is no one else put off by their (seemingly) only picture?

Skin texture looks horrible, IMO

Tom,

aero18

vaporist
I like the size of the vape, and the idea is brilliant if you ask me, but I am put off by the looks of the exterior. To me it looks like it is made of plastic.

aero18,

darco

Hello vapers!! I've been away for a while, been busy. Coming back after a couple of month here and to my glee there seem to be a few new vapes that look like I must try! On the sad side, someone filched my Avatar :( Or maybe co-incidentally used it :p

Anyways, I Just preordered the stealth. I agree with some of you, who think that a bullet is probably one of the worst metaphors to have for something that needs to be stealth. But this vape seems to have some things going for itself. It looks to be simple, and its inexpensive. Especially with the FC discount code. What I like the most is that AlexSV is interacting with us over here. I like transparency and a team that is interested in listening to customers. So I have committed my $s, now the wait!

Now off to reading about the TV and maybe ordering it :D

darco,

OF

darco said:
Anyways, I Just preordered the stealth. I agree with some of you, who think that a bullet is probably one of the worst metaphors to have for something that needs to be stealth. But this vape seems to have some things going for itself. It looks to be simple, and its inexpensive. Especially with the FC discount code. What I like the most is that AlexSV is interacting with us over here. I like transparency and a team that is interested in listening to customers. So I have committed my $s, now the wait!

Now off to reading about the TV and maybe ordering it :D

Great, good luck. I've decided I'll let some other guys try it out first. I was going to do that with the TV (the machine) as well, but made the mistake of letting TV (the man) find that out. What followed wasn't pretty, as you'll find out. Man plays dirty, be careful. Held my unit for ransom. In solitary isolation no less, no food, no water, all alone. If there was a PETA for vapes, I'd be talking to 'em, bet on that. Yeah, I caved.

I agree the shape is unfortunate, but it does seem to be a 'form follows function' thing. And it might have an advantage if the cops catch you with it. Just give them a shy little smile (maybe a wink) and sweetly say 'don't ask, don't tell....'. Should work fine in SF at least. Might backfire, though.....so to speak.

Anyway, if you tell us what you think of this rascal I'll do the same with my TV (last known to be in the local PO two hours ago.....I hope it made the truck).

OF

OF,

Bun.it

Seams they have gone quite, not heard much on twiiter. Certainly interested in trading my launch box in if it works as well.

Bun.it,

darco

OF said:
Great, good luck. I've decided I'll let some other guys try it out first. I was going to do that with the TV (the machine) as well, but made the mistake of letting TV (the man) find that out. What followed wasn't pretty, as you'll find out. Man plays dirty, be careful. Held my unit for ransom. In solitary isolation no less, no food, no water, all alone. If there was a PETA for vapes, I'd be talking to 'em, bet on that. Yeah, I caved.

I agree the shape is unfortunate, but it does seem to be a 'form follows function' thing. And it might have an advantage if the cops catch you with it. Just give them a shy little smile (maybe a wink) and sweetly say 'don't ask, don't tell....'. Should work fine in SF at least. Might backfire, though.....so to speak.

Anyway, if you tell us what you think of this rascal I'll do the same with my TV (last known to be in the local PO two hours ago.....I hope it made the truck).

OF

I'll definitely write a review with the same amount of detail i wrote the Solo review. That reminds me, got to post an update on that one!

I am really drooling over the TV and think i'll be ordering one pretty soon. So cant wait to here what you got to say about it.

darco,

al bundy

Vaporist
No videos for this yet?I live 25 mnutes from McKibbin st. Anyway I can come visit for a demo?? :brow:
Ill bring the flowers.

al bundy,

OF

darco said:
I am really drooling over the TV and think i'll be ordering one pretty soon. So cant wait to here what you got to say about it.

Hey, no need to wait. Either for my (and a lot of other) reviews. Mine's out there, some say you can't shut me up. They're short sighted, of course, none ever offer money.

It's also time to order one, IMO.

Standing by for 'the inside track' on this guy....... Thanks for taking on the responsibility.

OF

OF,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
When will we see some videos of it in action?

Sinclue,

mongrel

crikey! paint it white, add a string and you've got a tampon! now... where'll be the best place to hide it. :o

mongrel,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
mongrel said:
crikey! paint it white, add a string and you've got a tampon! now... where'll be the best place to hide it. :o

inside this packaging? :dog:
bulletj.jpg

moodswing,

mongrel

well bugger me with a bullet! err stealthvape. hahahahahahahahahaha! very funny mate.

mongrel,

ReapsTwo

Tom said:
Is no one else put off by their (seemingly) only picture?
Skin texture looks horrible, IMO

aero18 said:
I like the size of the vape, and the idea is brilliant if you ask me, but I am put off by the looks of the exterior. To me it looks like it is made of plastic.

Alex will need to confirm, but I'm fairly certain that the picture you posted shows an earlier revision of the device. Alex posted a thread on reddit a while ago, in which I believe he noted that the finish would be different (matte black, as shown in other pictures) on the units they were shipping.

ReapsTwo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
About 11 days, is anyone else excited?
:cool:
Stealthvape, are we still on for the 30th?

sessnet,
sessnet said:
About 11 days, is anyone else excited?
:cool:
Stealthvape, are we still on for the 30th?
I dont think its gonna happen.... they saw what the TV can do and got afraid lol :lol: but if it comes out i might still get one :D

PS. Their twitter account say they are working on a video. I just hope the video they are making/working on is not gonna be edited but im sure we have some video experts here on FC that would be able to tell

mflb_hustler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Stealthvape is in Brooklyn, liek 15 min away, I would love to come by and pick mine up :cool:

sessnet,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I was pretty interested in this, dont think i need it now but the cheap price could lure me at some point.....wish the SV guy would come on here and stoke the fire now and again :rolleyes:

SF Giant,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I still like the idea of a smaller - one piece - ready to go system. It seems almost 1/2 size of a TV. If it performs as good as a MFLB, and you can pack it well, then it will basically replace my MFLB.

sessnet,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
sessnet said:
I still like the idea of a smaller - one piece - ready to go system. It seems almost 1/2 size of a TV. If it performs as good as a MFLB, and you can pack it well, then it will basically replace my MFLB.
+1 i thought the same thing "whats the point" Just improving on and already great idea :) Its like the "one hitter quitter" but as a vape :) :D

Xchadb,
Top Bottom