Discontinued The Stealthvape

" +1 i thought the same thing "whats the point" Just improving on and already great idea :) Its like the "one hitter quitter" but as a vape :) "

I would also assume it fits into 14mm gong females. I would however like to see a PA for this right from the get go. I love the idea of a small "consistent" rig. It will also be a lot harder to mix/flip up and view vapor progression.

biojuggernaut,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
i know, right? cant wait for that video, alex! come back!!

by the looks of their recent fb posts, they have just barely begun manufacturing.
"beginning assembly...ironing out our manufacturing process."

good news for you though, sessnet. you can get yours via local pick up option.
(early adopter beta program?) ;)

moodswing,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
they did via their fb page

from 3 hrs ago said:
We've added a Local Pickup shipping option to our website. We will have units available for customers to pick up after our official ship date of January 30th. Pre-ordering online and selecting local pickup as a shipping option will reserve you a vaporizer for local pickup. For cash sales, it will be first-come-first-serve as units are available. It's unlikely that we will have any spare units available for cash sales until mid to late February.

moodswing,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Holy cow. Now I can try it before it (or me) gets home!

Looks like I might have to take that day off from work.

Hopefully I'll be one of the first to try it - and post a review.

sessnet,

gvape

Once I see a video I will be happy. If I could pick it up for 80 bucks, it might be worth it just to have another vape to toss around. Even if my t1 serves me so well.

gvape,

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah me too! I want to see a vid of the results! good luck Sessnet! I hope you are first too!

weedemon,

blur

smoker
I'm really looking forward to the vid, hopefully some reviews, and I'l be buying local if it comes to that. Looking at their website they call it "standard"... does that mean we'll be getting different colors?

first post c:

blur,

IchTuDerWeh

Hey guys! First post so I thought I would link some pics to the finished product :D I am very excited to get mine

407900_176139302492173_121286127977491_258074_749139048_n.jpg

418189_176149209157849_121286127977491_258084_1079407122_n.jpg

looking amazing so far! Should be able to take this bad boy just about anywhere. I was thinking of way to make it even more stealthy, in terms of smell I will be mixing about 1/4 of other kinds of herb to mask odor

IchTuDerWeh,

IchTuDerWeh

any idea on how this bad boy could be hooked up to a water pipe? I have yet to see a pic of the mouthpiece so who knows.

Also, on their facebook they stated there might be an option to use USB to vaporize. Anyone have any more info on this? It would be rather convenient to do so

IchTuDerWeh,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Hey Sessnet, if I paypal you the $100 and something extra for your trouble, can you pick up and extra an mail it to your friendly vape brother in The Big Easy :D

Gonzo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Gonzo said:
Hey Sessnet, if I paypal you the $100 and something extra for your trouble, can you pick up and extra an mail it to your friendly vape brother in The Big Easy :D

Sound like a can do! Only thing that would stop me - is if they limit it to one per person? I am sure they'd at least let two go.

I don't need anything extra, and it's no trouble :)

sessnet,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Did you have to preorder to be able to pick up in person :uhoh: ?

I was gonna order a Revolution for my TV tomorrow, but would rather be an early adopter of this.

Gonzo,

Dopevape

Is it going to be possible to get one over the waters soon to Europe? Just got Thermovape but this thing is poking my eyes out :)

Dopevape,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Customers might not be able to come by to pick it up on Monday, according to stealthvape.

But - I will still pray, and vape one, for good luck.

Can't wait to get a ninja costume so I can be a complete StealthVaper.

:ninja:

sessnet,
Top Bottom