The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The only minor compliant i have is the mouthpiece being slightly loose. might get a new grey one and see if thats better.

Honestly, it's not. The mold is already done, and it'. (Believe it or not) was designed that way for a little extra airflow. Sorry, I approves it at one point. It seemed like a good idea, I'm still not 100% sure if the lids actually fall off or if people are afraid they will fall....

TherealVaporblunt,

lookhigh

FC member
Honestly, it's not. The mold is already done, and it'. (Believe it or not) was designed that way for a little extra airflow. Sorry, I approves it at one point. It seemed like a good idea, I'm still not 100% sure if the lids actually fall off or if people are afraid they will fall....
It never fell of but feels like it easily could when its upside down in a pong

lookhigh,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Resin holds it on. When it is really clean fresh off the cleaning process it can and will fall off in your pocket. After one session two tops it is all good again. My opinion of course. I want to update it turning on as well. I have only happen that one time and hasn't happened since. I always have lots of junk in my pocket and put the PN in sideways so if my elbow or hand is on my pocket it won't turn on. I don't walk so things don't move to much once I am situated but lots of movement more then a non crip I suppose and no issue anymore since I have just changed its orientation.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: toros23

toros23

I want to update it turning on as well. I have only happen that one time and hasn't happened since.

Funny you mention this, mine cooked a load by itself again today sitting in my golf bag.. If I am not careful and don't carry it in my case it always seems to happen to me..

toros23,

Dreamerr

Try what I said and just make sure you orient it correctly and see if it happens again. That is the only thing I am conscious of. It even turns down to the bottom of my pocket but stays oriented correctly. That does suck though cause that is something that always bothers me if a vape turns on in my pocket.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: toros23

toros23

thats one thing they should change
You should have to HOLD the power button on to turn it on, and then hold again to turn off.

Or at least make it an option. My Omicron has an option to push the button fast 5 times to enable/disable push button control. So when I am done using it I just push the button 5 times and then it will not come on again until I press 5 times again. For people where this is not a concern, they would never have to enable that option. Just one idea, I guess.

Dreamerr

We already have to do that if we turn it off mid session so it shouldn't be that hard. I prefer it either a long press or the five...both would be great.

lookhigh

FC member
Switching on is not a problem for me as i don't carry it anywhere. strange that as it is a portable.

lookhigh,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
i have never turned it on in my pocket either. like dreamerr said i just make sure the button is facing up when in my pocket.

Rrose Selavy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I dropped my Pinnacle on the carpet last night. I have been using the PN to replace a Pax, which notoriously dumps its load whenever you drop it. I was kind of bummed to discover that the PN shares that flaw, although it might not do it as consistently as the Pax. (I'm not about to test this theory.) The top came off and the bullet flew out, which surprised me because I usually can't just turn the PN over and have the bullet drop out, it needs assistance. It also turned on. There was no damage, however, it works fine. I just lost .1g of nice Northern Lights+Purple Kush. :mad:

pakalolo,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
I dropped my Pinnacle on the carpet last night. I have been using the PN to replace a Pax, which notoriously dumps its load whenever you drop it. I was kind of bummed to discover that the PN shares that flaw, although it might not do it as consistently as the Pax. (I'm not about to test this theory.) The top came off and the bullet flew out, which surprised me because I usually can't just turn the PN over and have the bullet drop out, it needs assistance. It also turned on. There was no damage, however, it works fine. I just lost .1g of nice Northern Lights+Purple Kush. :mad:
i have dropped mine on the carpet a few times and every time the mouth piece came off. it is a little annoying but i look at it as a failsafe. if it was on tight and fell the mp might crack... this way it pops off so it doesn't get damaged. i guess thats just me having a positive outlook lol.

Dreamerr

Paka and rose just give what I do a try and you can throw the bullet and nothing will come out. Ok I didn't try throwing it but it certainly bounces all over the place in my container and no leakage. Just take the tiniest piece off the top of a bud and cap the ground load. It works flawlessly.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Paka and rose just give what I do a try and you can throw the bullet and nothing will come out. Ok I didn't try throwing it but it certainly bounces all over the place in my container and no leakage. Just take the tiniest piece off the top of a bud and cap the ground load. It works flawlessly.

Thanks for the tip, Dreamerr. I know some consider it sacrilege, but all my stash is already ground.

pakalolo,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
haha thanks dreamerr

Rrose Selavy,

JoeKickass

it is a little annoying but i look at it as a failsafe. if it was on tight and fell the mp might crack... this way it pops off so it doesn't get damaged. i guess thats just me having a positive outlook lol.
I'm not 100% but I think that's why cellphones are designed so that when they impact after a drop, the battery and cover fly off. Some of the impact energy can be dissipated in the projectile motion of the battery and cover, rather than bouncing around the frame of the phone causing cracking and damage.

Dreamerr

Paka I pre-grind a lot as well(don't tell on me), but always have some full buds around. Even if it isn't the same strain it just takes a tiny piece to cap it. Paka and Rose you are both very welcome let me know if it works for you.

I am going to fill a bunch of bullets :science: and put them in a doob tube. I am going to carry another one or a film canister for the used ones. I will let you know carrying so many and moving them around a lot if they spill at all. I think it would be better then carrying one filled one in a film canister which bangs around a lot and I don't get spillage doing it that way. I am not one for pre-filling but with the PN it is easier since loading the bullet on the fly is harder then other vapes. Popping a pre-loaded one is really easy. I really want a six shooter belt with lids lmfao.

toros23

Hey Dreamerr - I posted this photo a while back but I accidentally deleted my photos at one point:

I carry a couple of these tubes, one for full bullets and another for empties. Has worked really well and if I place my PN between two of those tubes in a pouch, it will not turn on inadvertently.

toros23,

Dreamerr

Your post gave me the idea...I just didn't have those white things and wanted an easy way. I tried as you might remember the ear plugs, tire air cap, MFLB battery cap and then tried the natural herb cap. The great thing about that is nothing to take off or put on. I will do what you do but am testing for herb spillage which you won't have with your white piece in each bullet. My guess is I won't have any either but only time will tell.

Dreamerr,

toros23

Cool, seems like it was a long time ago but I guess it wasn't too far back. I like your stopper idea too, have not had a chance to try it yet. I think the doob tubes are a great idea too, how many bullets can you fit in a single tube?

BTW - I have some spare stoppers. If you want to try them, send me a PM and I can send some your way. I couldn't find a way to buy them this small (in silicone) in small quantities and had to buy a big bag.

toros23,

Dreamerr

k62xy5B.jpg

As you can see four fit but then the top doesn't close all the way but it is still tight. The only issue is you would have to wipe the screen "IF" herb gets on the bottom. My guess is with my method it won't since it is basically...we will call it a leaf hehe.

BTW Toros, what were your tubes for. They are longer and skinner so I am curious as I don't remember if you mentioned it the first time you posted it.

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Did you guys get those tubes from Alan? I have one or two from when I bought my HI stems from him.

stickstones,

toros23

BTW Toros, what were your tubes for. They are longer and skinner so I am curious as I don't remember if you mentioned it the first time you posted it.

I think all my tubes were holding glass stems when I ordered different log vapes. I think I have three different kinds of those longer style tubes. Thanks for the photo of the doob tube, that is good to know. You can also cut down some of these longer tubes to whatever length you want.

Did you guys get those tubes from Alan? I have one or two from when I bought my HI stems from him.

I think that is where a couple of mine came from. I think some also came from Dave at UD and one or two from Andy at Epicvape.. : )

toros23,
Top Bottom