The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
yea, especially coming from JUST Vapir products. even though i've tried some of the others, but good to see another companies vape. another question for trvb or any users that have this already. do you trvb, know when the car charger is coming out for this or does anyone that knows the volt and amps link to a car charger to buy. Trying to get all my things in order for when this machine comes in the mail :)

IF II INI C IHI,

b0

Cloudy...
I hope yo make more videos guys! I want to see more of this vape working :D

b0,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
That's awesome zombie I'm glad your happy with your pinnacle mine got sent out on the 8th so I should have it this week I suppose.
So you like it hey, how's the water tool? Smooth short draw I would imagine and I guess the air path is none restrictive right like sticks said full out but a medium draw is probably the best method so the material doesn't cool much and the heating core stays at the optimal temp considering there isn't but 2 temps highest being 190 which is the same as the solo on 3 and 4, I believe Andre pax at 1 or 2 setting which is 188/199 which the pinnacle is in the middle mind ya the cloud at 12 bells is 204 so again in the middle temp wise, so I'm confident the highest temperature will push this new convection vaporizer some good technique and lots of TLC I'm sure nice vapor will be accomplished.
Can't wait to let you all know how she works and medicates compared to my other vapes( MLFB, Extreme Q, Solo, Pax, Cera LL/EO, VB 2.0, Plenty, VXH) Pens ( Gpen, Atmos, Bulli ) my collection,

Cheers, medical mark
Thanks Mark! the WT and the Pinnacle is one of the coolest things I've ever used! I'm 29 and been smoking/vaping since I was 15! I find that a medium loooong draw works best for me....the first cpl hits have a LOT of flavor, not much cloud but after a cpl hits the clouds get bigger and bigger! I can't compare to all these other current ones like you so i'm anxious to see how much you will like it, I have no doubt that you will, hope it gets there real soon!
Happy Vaping, Ant
edit:I forgot to say, the way you pack the bullet makes a difference as well, grind your bud up good and you need something to pat it down while filling, I have the little tool from the Atmos Raw(the only thing useful from that piece of crap), every scoop of ground up bud you put in the bullet, pat it down so its all nice and evenly condensed down, but not super hard to where you're squishing it but not too soft either, do that all the way up and you're good! hope that makes sense.....

ZombiezAteMyD0G,
Reactions: Chill Dude

stickstones

Vapor concierge
glad you're digging it, zombie. reading your last post reminded me of my first night with the Pinnacle. I was floored by how small everything was with the water tool...super cool!

Those are great prices you guys are getting with the WT included.

stickstones,

nort

Finally got my Pinnacle yesterday. Had a few issue but this happens to also be my first vape do I expect a learning curve.

1. It's so stealth. Looks like a nose hair or beard trimmer. It's the perfect size and fits in my pocket w/o even really knowing it's there.

2. I had some problems with my first session. It was prob the way I packed it. I used a ground but not very dry flower. I packed it at what i thought was a at a medium density basically to the top and found that I got 5 nice tasting clouds and then got a popcorn taste after that. This was on low setting. I found when I looked at the used flower that it resembled what a friends MFLB would produce. IT certainly wasn't on the level in color to some of the earlier pictures in this thread. I assume, I will get this figured out but I felt that after 5 pulls it needed to be re-loaded.

3. It would be nice as mentioned before to have extra bullets with some sort of cap that you could pre-load. I know this has been mentioned and responded to but I feel this is really key for this device.

4. When charging, I've read you can hit the Pinnacle but as far as I know, you def need to fully charge it before using again. Am I correct here. I went through the battery and was out at the time. I put it on the charger at the bar I was at and let it charge for almost 45 minutes. Took it off and it quickly died again after 1 pull. So the Pinnacle needs to be charged at %100 for use unlike a cell phone.

5. I wish I bought the water tube.

I will report back on my progress. I literally used it for one session and am excited to get this thing dialed.

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
to Nort. I think you are suppose to charge for 3-4 hours before use if you didn't. maybe the battery wasn't fully charged enough to take 45 minutes then use. If you did charge it to the full battery, then yea I would worry. Also to fill the thing 3/4 full and on Low setting and only get 5 pulls then popcorn, something has to be wrong there. to Sticks, how has your use been going (messaged you to no reply, doubting if the Private messaging system on this forum works.. lol but how is it going with your pinnacle? I like to hear opinions of it owning it for a week and someone that has other vapes to compare. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow! yea the size of this thing is what sold me.

IF II INI C IHI,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
IF II INI C IHI...I never got your pm...I'll start one with you that you can reply to.

nort...nothing makes vaping harder than wet weed, so let's start there. leave your bag open for a night or so and see if that helps (if your environment allows it). Once it dries it will grind a little finer which will help, as well. And you should definitely give it a full charge. After that, though, keep it topped off when not in use (right, trvb?). I didn't have much luck with the tight pack that others have reported, so play with it. And the hits you get after it being on a few minutes will be stronger than the first ones. Finally, know that vapor noobs almost always have a rough go at it at first, even with the easy ones, so your initial frustrations are perfectly normal!

I took three portables to the theme park a couple weeks ago...mflb, vg and the pinnacle. I didn't use the mflb at all, but mostly used the VG due to needing a quick punch to the face here and there. But the Pinnacle was by far the most stealth and easiest to use...I just didn't get enough stroll time away from the kids to fully enjoy it. But I was diggin how stealth it was when I was walking through the crowd during the parade...I had it in my palm and even up my jacket sleeve a little when walking. The effect is there without massive clouds, making it even easier to walk around the crowd.

nort

IF II INI C IHI...I never got your pm...I'll start one with you that you can reply to.

nort...nothing makes vaping harder than wet weed, so let's start there. leave your bag open for a night or so and see if that helps (if your environment allows it). Once it dries it will grind a little finer which will help, as well. And you should definitely give it a full charge. After that, though, keep it topped off when not in use (right, trvb?). I didn't have much luck with the tight pack that others have reported, so play with it. And the hits you get after it being on a few minutes will be stronger than the first ones. Finally, know that vapor noobs almost always have a rough go at it at first, even with the easy ones, so your initial frustrations are perfectly normal!

I took three portables to the theme park a couple weeks ago...mflb, vg and the pinnacle. I didn't use the mflb at all, but mostly used the VG due to needing a quick punch to the face here and there. But the Pinnacle was by far the most stealth and easiest to use...I just didn't get enough stroll time away from the kids to fully enjoy it. But I was diggin how stealth it was when I was walking through the crowd during the parade...I had it in my palm and even up my jacket sleeve a little when walking. The effect is there without massive clouds, making it even easier to walk around the crowd.

Thanks. I'm def not frustrated. Just did another session. Worked much better. Thanks.

nort,

nort

Did a pretty big session last night with 4 friends. Got much better results. Everyone was loving it as well. One so much that he went online today and bought one. IT's apparently on back order already at GotVape. The Battery could last a little longer...and I wish I had more bullets.

I've also found that I'm getting the best results with a pretty tight pack on the high setting. Felt great today when I woke up. No cough. I'm sold. TY.

nort,
Reactions: Tweek

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
got my unit today, charged it the full 3 hours until it was charged and WOW must I say. amazing. I few things though. have any of you guys tried the flavor mouthpiece tip? well it melts on low setting and mine is ruined. No big deal at all, just watch out. this thing rips! a must have for anyone looking for a portable. Yea the battery is the only sort of issue I kinda see. this on LOW setting is all I've really needed to go to on this thing, which is also nice. Friends that only do blunts LOVED it, even girl that rarely smokes. WT works amazing, one of the main reasons I liked it in the first place. anyways, great job trvb. only suggestions would be more bullet toppers (cool) *unrealistic prolly, and burnage of the flavor tips. and I ordered a set up them lol. oh well. great vape

IF II INI C IHI,

SiDankies

The pinnacle pro releases when? Because I think for the right price that will be my next portable.

SiDankies,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
How many hits can you typically get out of one packed bullet?

I think it depends on how you smoke it and how you want your ABV to look like after your done. I like to get every inch out of mine because I don't like to waste. I usually do it about 10 times on half a bullet. great unit, i recommend to anyone looking for a new portable. can't wait for the pro version. is their going to be some sort of trade in to get the new pro version ? :) that'd be great!

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: Ace.357

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I think it depends on how you smoke it and how you want your ABV to look like after your done. I like to get every inch out of mine because I don't like to waste. I usually do it about 10 times on half a bullet. great unit, i recommend to anyone looking for a new portable. can't wait for the pro version. is their going to be some sort of trade in to get the new pro version ? :) that'd be great!

I'm glad you like your Pinnacle.

The Pro is most likely 12-14 weeks away. There have been a few set backs trying to perfect the EO aspect, I will keep everyone updated.

TherealVaporblunt,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod

The Pro is most likely 12-14 weeks away. There have been a few set backs trying to perfect the EO aspect, I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the reply trvb. whats your thoughts on the flavor mouth pieces getting a tad too hot and melting? also you said the bullet does shrink a little after use? really liking the size of the bullet. also one other thing, when I started using the WT, I was a little affraid for a newb to put it on pinnacle and somehow (I know rare) blow because the hit was too big and caught up to them forcing water down . hopefully the flowers would save it from reaching down there. is that the case of what would happen.

IF II INI C IHI,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I find this really weird and health dangerous...

it didn't do that with the regular mouth piece they give you. (let me clear that up) but JUST with the flavor mouth tip that came in the box. no problem if they don't work on this unit, I just will be a little sketchy about putting another back on. kinda weak cause I ordered a set of them.. lol. but don't let that make you not buy it b0, GREAT unit

IF II INI C IHI,
Reactions: b0

Edward Hyde

in what email can we contact you for orders?i sentyou an email here in fc in a conversation but not answer yet :mmmm:

Edward Hyde,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Could anyone who owns both a Pinnacle and a log style vape compare the efficiency of the two? Thanks!

Crohnie,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I find this really weird and health dangerous...

As do I!!!!! I have heard this from 2 or 3 people but I haven't been able to recreate it in the QC department. We let on run for a hour straight on turbo and it didnt melt at all. I am going to run more test now tht I've heard it again. Could you post some pictures of the melted tip please?

Medical Mark

Received my Pinnacle today in the mail and wow what a surprise so small so cool. My heart was tripping as I was unpacking this unit from the box it was sent in and I was very happy with what I saw. The water tool is very small, smaller then I expected for sure.
The glass piece is very nice nicely crafted, but so small I had to send some pics into VB cause the base isn't flat and could tip easily. It sits like the leaning tower but sits on the male adaptor good but like I said its really leaning to have it sit straight up I have to put a Canadian dollar under the one side slightly to sit straight up I'm kinda scared to put water in it and set It on the table, scared it will tip over. I'm sure vaporblunt will make it right. It's too bad but it will work itself out. No worries.
The unit itself is very small as well and I was pleasantly surprised at the size of this pinnacle and the craftsmanship.
The bullets are also, smaller then I expected too and like the way they just slip inside the chambe smoothly and come out easily as well.
I haven tried the unit out yet, mind ya I want to but its charging right now and I don't want to ms crew up the charge so I. Going to let it stand and charge for 3 hours even though it seemed to come pre charged since the indicator was solid blue when I plugged it in ut regardless I want the oat out of this unit soon the stand charging it sits.

I think the design is very well thought out and the finish and craftsmanship is vey good it looks very stream lines and is I guess as they say stealthy since its so small and sleek even within the water tool, it still very small and discreet.
Well I can't wait to check it out but it will to be for a while yet 2 more hours and away I go.

Ill keep all of you in the loop as I use this new convection vaporizer and put it through its paces and see how see performs.

Cheers, medical mark

Herbal Ant

Hey TRVB, I know you most likely have your hands full with "The Pinnacle" right now and prolly get alot of PMs. I just wanted to make sure you saw the new message in our conversation and didn't accidentally miss it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Herbal Ant,
Top Bottom