The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I find the site sluggish too ?
Yeah, the website sucks. I have a whole new interface or whatever the hell its called that is almost done. in the mean time PM me and ill manually process your transaction. I wish I had a better answer

TherealVaporblunt,
Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know how to PM you on this forum. I tried "starting a conversation" with you, and I wrote you a profile post, but I don't see an option to message you. ..

Solsticejk,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know how to PM you on this forum. I tried "starting a conversation" with you, and I wrote you a profile post, but I don't see an option to message you. ..

Start a conversation is how you PM. Welcome.

Tweek,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi there,
I received my pinnacle yesterday, no WT. Ordered on friday, received next wednesday...in Europe, really fast service.
I have used it two sessions with a friend, and I think I can make a small initial review. I will compare it with the solo as it is my only other portable; my friend also owns a solo.

So, our quick opinion:
  • It is light and stealthy; fits very well in my pocket (loose trousers), jacket and bag.
  • Taste is very very good. We both think it tastes much better than the solo.
  • Smaller clouds than solo, although I think there is room from improvement with proper technique.
  • The capacity is just a bit less than solo's.
  • Very satisfactory high.
  • ABV is quite brown, as in the photos already posted in this thread.
I will update the post once I have tested it more. So far .... :smug:

overvaped,

Medical Mark

Ya I can't wait to get this unit my brand new Cera of 2 weeks just died on me today and I really want a reliable vaporizer for herbs and oil, but more for he cause i grow it myself and have more access to hub then to use a whole lot of my supply for a tiny bit of oil though well worth it you need a good way to take it all in lol.
I ordered mine 2 days ago still waiting for my tracking # but I'm sure all is well, mine is coming withthe water tool and I can't wait to test this pinnacle out. Since my Cera is out for repair I guess this will be great time to focus on my new pinnacle, I hope this one lasts longer then 3 weeks. Fingers crossed my luck is that of a sideways horseshoe you know where?
Such bad luck.
Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
mine left cali at 3:20 AM yesterday and seems like its coming straight to orlando cause it hasnt been through any other facility yet...scheduled delivery says Monday by end of day but I think it might make it here by Saturday...pleeease get here Saturday so I can throw this Atmos Raw on the ground!!! What a POS!!! Makes me angry...

Medical Mark

Who knows it just quit on me, fucking $400 bucks sent right back just to be pissed off a outa other fucking bullshit vape that just doesn't make the mark for me, 2 weeks man that hurts and to be with out for a other month, damn good thing this unit is on its way it will be like Christmas all over again.
Hey it might even cheer me up.
Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Who knows it just quit on me, fucking $400 bucks sent right back just to be pissed off a outa other fucking bullshit vape that just doesn't make the mark for me, 2 weeks man that hurts and to be with out for a other month, damn good thing this unit is on its way it will be like Christmas all over again.
Hey it might even cheer me up.
Cheers medical mark

It's a lot of pressure to know you're counting on me to cheer you up, but I really think you are gonna like the Pinnacle. I haven't really met a person who doesn't like it.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Tweek

Medical Mark

No pressure TRVB ill take it as it comes I'm just venting you know I understand this market and the pros and cons and the ins and outs of vaping and making a vaporizer that everyone like it will ne'er happen, but principles are the same . I have like 10 vapes what a other one hey.
They all have there benefits but they aren't all created equal. Lol
Thanks TRVB

Just a nice present after disappointment that's all, I have no preconceived ideas about the in axle just high hopes.
Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Good news: Discount code will be pinnacle20 and you will receive 20% off until 4/20/2013.

Bad news: website isn't working well and discount code isn't working. I hope to have this fixed soon, in the mean time please continue to PM me and I will get everyone taken are of.

To anyone who has PM'd me waiting for a response please know I am working on it, the WT will be ready for sale tomorrow. We will be in touch. Thanks for all the support guys, sorry about the glitches.

Hmmm. I just placed an order a little while back with the 15% code on the website. I know it isn't much but money is money- any chance I can get bumped to the 20%? Btw, keep in mind, if you are in California like I am, you will be paying tax as well :(.

Solsticejk,

GoGlass

Hi there,

.... The capacity is just a bit less than solo's........

Thanks for sharing your opininon overvaped, but there is something that i dont understand, the bowl seems much bigger than the solo :

chambersp.jpg

So why did you say that 'the capacity is just a bit less than solo's.'
Is there something that i miss?

GoGlass,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Thanks for sharing your opininon overvaped, but there is something that i dont understand, the bowl seems much bigger than the solo :

So why did you say that 'the capacity is just a bit less than solo's.'
Is there something that i miss?
EDIT: I have made some capacity tests

Hi,
I post you some pics...It is certainly longer but the solo bowl is wider.
I also take into account that I'm not pressing the stash in the pinnacle so airflow is not restricted (I think I read this is recommended for convection), while I pack it tightly in the solo so the stash does not fall to the heating bowl.

I took some fine grinded herb and filled completely the solo stem (tightly pressed); I took it out an put the same thing into the pinnacle; well pressed, the pinnacle can hold a little bit more, about 2 mm in the top were still free.

For those interested in smaller loads, a half full, non presssed, pinnacle bullet holds a small amount, but delivers!!!

YJ1Nit1.jpg

And this one for unit size

3AhfTTv.jpg

Edward Hyde

how many sessions do the batteries give before they run dead?

edit:also does it have an indication about when the session is over or u have to understand it from the taste?

Edward Hyde,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
edit:also does it have an indication about when the session is over or u have to understand it from the taste?[/quote]

Now that would be a scientific breakthrough! A vape with a bowl that measures how much THC is left on the fly and tells you when THC is spent. Or maybe a sensor in the pathway of the vaped material, like let's say right before the mouthpiece, and that can measure THC level of your hit! Now we're talkin!

ZombiezAteMyD0G,
Reactions: al bundy

Rayc8

Between the Pinnacle and the Solo, which one has the better airflow? Thanks for your review ;)

Rayc8,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
edit:also does it have an indication about when the session is over or u have to understand it from the taste?

Now that would be a scientific breakthrough! A vape with a bowl that measures how much THC is left on the fly and tells you when THC is spent. Or maybe a sensor in the pathway of the vaped material, like let's say right before the mouthpiece, and that can measure THC level of your hit! Now we're talkin!
Would be really nice...by the moment we will have to toke till it tastes badly...

Between the Pinnacle and the Solo, which one has the better airflow? Thanks for your review ;)
The pinnacle,maybe because i don't pack it tight.

overvaped,

Armerad

Dabbin'
How does the battery compare between the Pinnacle and Pinnacle Pro? With the higher temperatures of the Pro, it will be using more power so I'm hoping it gets an upgrade past the current ~5 bullet "clip" (Number of sessions from full battery to empty).

Also, will the Pro offer chargethrough (Using it while plugged in/charging)?
Posted this on Tuesday (Page 12). Any idea on the battery differences between the Basic and Pro?

Armerad,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the pinnacle's airflow is wide open compared to the Solo. This doesn't mean you can go full on hoover on it, though. While you can suck harder on the Pinnacle, the vapor density suffers as with just about any vape. See one of my earlier posts comparing physical and functional restrictions, if I don't make any sense here.

stickstones,
Top Bottom