The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Edward Hyde

edit:also does it have an indication about when the session is over or u have to understand it from the taste?

Now that would be a scientific breakthrough! A vape with a bowl that measures how much THC is left on the fly and tells you when THC is spent. Or maybe a sensor in the pathway of the vaped material, like let's say right before the mouthpiece, and that can measure THC level of your hit! Now we're talkin![/quote]

i ment if it has some kind of auto turn off timer like the xp does for example.

Edward Hyde,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
Now that would be a scientific breakthrough! A vape with a bowl that measures how much THC is left on the fly and tells you when THC is spent. Or maybe a sensor in the pathway of the vaped material, like let's say right before the mouthpiece, and that can measure THC level of your hit! Now we're talkin!

i ment if it has some kind of auto turn off timer like the xp does for example.[/quote]

I think someone said it shuts off after 10 or 12 mins

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I am going to order one here within the next day or so. few questions for the people that own one. so I am going to wait a little bit to get the water tool that comes with it. but I use the Vapir No2 with a attachment for a water bong. can I do this with the pinnecle till I get my water attachment? also what size adapter would I need if my water tool is 14mm, like what size fits the mouth piece. I can't really tell on the picture what is going to fit that mouth piece to go to my bong until I get the Water tool for it?

IF II INI C IHI,

nort

Damn I can't wait for this thing to get here. Got screwed by UPS. Was supposed to be here Today after shipping on the 6th but no is saying that the delivery won't be made till the 11th. Disappointing.

al bundy

Vaporist
^^^ I feel for ya dude.
According to the gotvape page it has a 12 minute timer.(like the solo)
Also they have 20% off so $329.00 becomes $263.00 with the code "pin20'.

al bundy,

Medical Mark

That's a great deal I paid $317 directly from them with shipping.
So $229.00 + $100(water tool)= $329.00 - $65.80 (pin20 discount,20%) + $36.72(shipping) =$299.92 to Canada.
Saves you $20.00 if you buy through gotvape.
That's cool, usually you get a better deal through the dealer right?
Well I guess I that's the way it goes, its all good. I guess its a better deal for whoever goes through gotvape I never did and paid $20 more it doesn't really matter burn I was surprised I thought I get a better discount.
Maybe I ordered to soon, lol
Oh well it's done sealed but not yet delivered.

Medical Mark,

Tweek

MedicalMark, as soon as you get your unit, I better be able to look out my window and see clouds of vapour coming from out West...then I will rest easy knowing that my fellow Canuck has finally been satisfied. :spliff:

Tweek,

Medical Mark

Well tweek thanks, I hope so, to be honest my cera quitting on me hasn't made very fuzzy inside it maybe a new vape, can ease my wows.
If I can make clouds with tis unit I will surely blow them eastward towards the sun rise.
In the event that all fails I do have my trusted vape genie with allways works in any condition weather or storm batteries not included Lol.
I hope this pinnacle will keep me occupied and satisfied for the time being until I see the next best thing on the market.
Basically starting a new collectioni guess, from the old to the new I lve the whole progression vapes, its a kinda a hobby, A obsession, and kinda a nessessaity which I truly enjoy.
What has drawn me in, is the convection aspect of this vape it reminds me of the VXH, I now it isn't close in performance cause of the power restraints being a portable, but the concept and over all design makes so much sense to me and I believe this unit could shine with the right technique and patience.
The only thing I wish was that it had some more temp settings but I guess it will be tease for the PRO version with oil capabilities and high temps and a pkus being ale to do oil and herb will be nice but its not out yet so ill make do.
I want them all, and the Ascent will also hit my door step and the Pinnacle Pro.
Like I said I want them all and I will use them all this I find fun and amusing, I'm a little compulsive in regards to vaping and vaporizers, ever since I got sick and am medical retired at 43 years of age so I guess boredom has set in and this is my fun, vaping, testing, comparing building and allways looking for the next best portable vape cause I allready have the best stationary vape allready VXH, but it stays home while I go out or travel and since my doctor is 5 hours away traveling with a reliable, efficient , effective vaporizor that medicates me and helps my day to day ADLs is worth the money, time and wait I guess that's why it's so discouraging when something good lets you down and leaves you owning WTF this just sucks.
My needs are very demanding and require a consistant delivery of medication so I never have to suffer, ever.

Cheers medical mark

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
overvaped,

GoGlass

Hi overvaped,

do you think it will be possible to recharge the pinnacle with the external battery that you mention ?
10 000 mah, wouaw if it's working, maybe we can recharge the pinnacle 2/3 times, it will be wonderful !

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi overvaped,

do you think it will be possible to recharge the pinnacle with the external battery that you mention ?
10 000 mah, wouaw if it's working, maybe we can recharge the pinnacle 2/3 times, it will be wonderful !

I think so...no battery expert* at all, but it is 5v 3A and seems to be capable of working on a variety of devices.
And taking into account that the hi-power batteries that CentiZen is setting up for the solo are 3100 mah, I'd say 3 charges is a minimum.

It would also be nice to know if we can charge at 5v but with less A, taking more time to recharge; even whit 0.5 A, what comes out from a USB.

Maybe TRVB can ask his engineer about this...we know that guy really loves user tinkering around :p

And remember, no expert* here, I don't recomend trying to do any of these things to anyone...

*: I have no fucking idea about batteries, beware!!!

overvaped,

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
I think so...no battery expert at all, but it is 5v 3A... so why not? An taking into account that the hi-power batteries that CentiZen is setting up for the solo are 3100 mah, I'd say 3 charges is a minimum.

It would also be nice to know if we can charge at 5v but with less A, taking more time to recharge; even whit 0.5 A, what comes out from a USB.

Maybe TRVB can ask his engineer about this...we know that guy really loves user tinkering around :p

And remember, no expert here, I don't recomend trying to do any of these things to anyone...

Here is an English link
http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Sen...ors-customized/dp/B009USAJCC/ref=pd_sim_cps_6
I think I might get it anyway, 50 dollars off, I can use it with my surface pro at college

ZombiezAteMyD0G,

GoGlass

...Maybe TRVB can ask his engineer about this...we know that guy really loves user tinkering around :p

And remember, no expert* here, I don't recomend trying to do any of these things to anyone...

Yes, i'am agree if TRVB can give us an advice about this portable battery, and if it will support amperage needed for the Pinnacle.....it will be great !

GoGlass,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
I just made my purchase of the Pinnacle with the Water Tool and i'm also trying flavor tips with this vape. Can't wait to get this in the mail and give you guys another honest opinion on the new device. how are you guys that has had it for a few weeks now liking it? also TRVB, how has it been going? it's quiet around here guys, what's new?

IF II INI C IHI,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
what is too long? 5 sessions of 10 minutes? cause 10 minutes is too long indeed.
Hi Mr. Hyde,
can't give you exact timing, sorry...I would say that 8-10 min per session as a maximum if you want 5 session, but without a timer I really can tell if the session was 7:30 min or 9:10... And yep, I make long sessions, I still have a smoking habit ...

But I can tell you, and everybody else, that after a weekend of heavy usage I am really satisfied with the pinnacle. Two more friends, heavy smokers but casual vaporists, tried it and they were impressed too.

Only bad thing is that the battery is not three times more lasting...maybe I will finish with two units so I don't have to wait...by the moment my solo and 'cano help me while the pinnacle recharges!!

overvaped,

Edward Hyde

Hi Mr. Hyde,
can't give you exact timing, sorry...I would say that 8-10 min per session as a maximum if you want 5 session, but without a timer I really can tell if the session was 7:30 min or 9:10... And yep, I make long sessions, I still have a smoking habit ...

But I can tell you, and everybody else, that after a weekend of heavy usage I am really satisfied with the pinnacle. Two more friends, heavy smokers but casual vaporists, tried it and they were impressed too.

Only bad thing is that the battery is not three times more lasting...maybe I will finish with two units so I don't have to wait...by the moment my solo and 'cano help me while the pinnacle recharges!!

my only concern is the battery also...thats why i am so persistent...i got the smoking habbit about the time of the session still like u...and i think my xp+ a pinnacle would be more than enough to never stay out of battery...

Edward Hyde,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
how much flowers have you guys been putting in your pinnacle? also did any one find a legit car charger that can be used with this?

IF II INI C IHI,

Medical Mark

Recieved my tracking number today for my pinnacle with water tool, it was sent out n the 8th so I guess some time this week probably Friday ill be testing out this new convection vape.
Thanks TRVB for all your help and patience with my order I really appreciate your time.
Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Tweek

ZombiezAteMyD0G

The Vape Escape
So I got the Pinnacle with the WT today in the mail! I used it for most of the day and I am lovin it!!! It medicates VERY well and evenly vapes the bud all the way through every time without ever touching it. I am completely satisfied and very happy with this purchase! Thank you TRVB for such an awesome product! It looks great, feels great and works even better!

Medical Mark

That's awesome zombie I'm glad your happy with your pinnacle mine got sent out on the 8th so I should have it this week I suppose.
So you like it hey, how's the water tool? Smooth short draw I would imagine and I guess the air path is none restrictive right like sticks said full out but a medium draw is probably the best method so the material doesn't cool much and the heating core stays at the optimal temp considering there isn't but 2 temps highest being 190 which is the same as the solo on 3 and 4, I believe Andre pax at 1 or 2 setting which is 188/199 which the pinnacle is in the middle mind ya the cloud at 12 bells is 204 so again in the middle temp wise, so I'm confident the highest temperature will push this new convection vaporizer some good technique and lots of TLC I'm sure nice vapor will be accomplished.
Can't wait to let you all know how she works and medicates compared to my other vapes( MLFB, Extreme Q, Solo, Pax, Cera LL/EO, VB 2.0, Plenty, VXH) Pens ( Gpen, Atmos, Bulli ) my collection,

Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod
yea, that's a VERY nice collection you have there Medical Mark. I am in the same shoes as you waiting for my pinnacle. should be here wednesday and I will also let you guys know how she works compared to my other vapes. I would have went threw you TRVB but I got no reply on my message to you in PM :( . I guess with got vape we saved money? I paid 288 with water tool and flavor tips (*crosses fingers hope they fit) with 20% discount at GV. anyways money needed to be saved. when is the PRO unit suppose to come out and have you or your guys (TRVB) came up with a idea for us that bought right away to do some sort of trade in towards the PRO version?

Medical Mark

Wow that's awesome I paid $ 317 through TRVB to Canada with water tool so that's awesome right.
Well have fun with your new pinnacle it should wet your appetite for vapor, I'm sure of it.

Cheers, medical mark

Medical Mark,
Top Bottom