Speaking of Lucy.... I should be acquiring some soon. :brow:

Bow-chika-bow-wowwwww

[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/886910_ouroboros2.jpg[/url]
bastard!:rolleyes: ahhaha :D
vapourstar_vapouriser.jpg

18.8 vapor bowl! ceramic heater

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

Yeah, he said he was gonna, then didn't. Bahhhhh ! ! !

A west Texas sunset to go with the west Texas dope.

Purple-Days,

Dr. Dope

pfft i had to gather all my pics, now you guys get to see

dsc00082cf5.jpg

dsc00137il9.jpg

dsc00229la1.jpg

dsc00230wk6.jpg

dsc00231rm7.jpg

dsc00237ka1.jpg

dsc00240wj4.jpg

dsc00242rg7.jpg

:oHey look!! NO SEEDS:lol:
dsc00258wz5.jpg

dsc00266uz2.jpg

dsc00267rx7.jpg

vortex023.jpg

^mine is blue, didn't come with the girl!
dsc00260fp8.jpg

dsc00249pe2.jpg

dsc00247ei4.jpg

dsc00290te1.jpg

dsc00297ni4.jpg

that should be the whole collection, minus an eric cartman look a like bong, and 1 bubbler, and a green yellow and orange bong.

Dr. Dope,

max

Out to lunch
Any future posts in 'The Picture Thread' without pics will get the axe. Fair warning. ;)

max,

Dr. Dope

Fair enough!

I want to order this for an arrival date of 04/20/09!
roor_ruby_tueday_1.jpg

i'd love this but 1000$ is too much for a bong
white_lines_s.jpg

SpiralArchitect said:
Nice glass.

What make is that kief box?
i don't even know, it was 14.99 canadian, i got it from the local headshop after waiting for like 4 months (they said they were looking for a supplier cause the last one fucked up) but it is well made, the quality varies product to product, i got one for my friend and his was not as well constructed as mine was. the box was plain white and there are no logos anywhere. not a 'made in' sticker

Dr. Dope,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
personally, i think roor is a ripoff, i prefer local or ehle actually looks good, i want one of their 5mm thick tubes, EDIT just started stocking ehle btw

ehle_5mm_ice_t.jpg

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's an AMAZING collection there, Dr. Dope. Love the one with the inhaler next to the bong! I wonder if vaporizing would help you with that, assuming it is not a serious condition.

Here's what I'm doing for Halloween...scaring the neighborhood!

stickstones,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:o

That you stickstones? Gadzooks thats some funny ass shit! Fuck, I forgot the name of that Jack Black movie >.<

Dude, so I got one of these at the store. The Sunkist one. I just opened it up. Oh my god. Delicious. Everyone go out and try this shit.

5zoe8y.jpg

Oh and....

I love living in Alaska, land of the bountiful, beautiful buds. Ever since I started toking I always thought the marijuana plant was so beautiful. After getting a decent camera I've kind of documented almost every type of weed I have bought.... I keep them all in a folder. It's kind of cool actually, I go back and look at them an reminisce. I remember almost all of them. Good memories, each bud is equivalent to a hundred moments and a thousand shared joys.

edit/// ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't drink those floats too fast. i feel like im gonna hurl.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
vtac,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant

Hi VTac, like your Wallpaper. I noticed the background immediately.

Did you make that Pumpkin Pie Spiral? I make a killer Pumpkin bread with Butterscotch chips!
This one's for you Vapor Cloud.

Pammy-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
No. I didn't make that pumpkin pie. I'm a terrible cook. Just a google image. But I was eating a piece earlier today. :) My favorite kind of pie..... next to pi.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

oida8w.jpg

One of my all time favorites. Question is, is it a Halloween, or Christmas movie???? I've spent many a night wondering.... :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Must be an American thing. But then I hate anything Pumpkin. Now Potatos or NZ Kumera (sweet potato) is a different story.

Nice witchy pic Pam :tup:

Heres the cafe were I spend the summer singing and strumming :)

oldwinery_1.jpg

oldwinery-3.png

xenafied.png

Last edited by a moderator:
vaporcloud,
Top Bottom