• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol:

Good stuff. I'll stick with weed though.

I prefer eating human flesh, as oppose to vaping. :brow:

Awesome movie;
sdg4dd.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey You, that's cool! I shivered when I saw the grinder...those poor people!

Sorry, no pic! I could never get it to work and have given up, which you are allowed to do when you are my age!

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Partially Veiled...Here is your link man. Enjoy. I hope you get a chance soon to chill and enjoy your vapes/cacti. Mans got to work...Man's got to play. :p

http://www.sendspace.com/file/051dwi

Everyone...Not that these are the best logos I've done, but they were for fun. Please feel free to use them in any way you want, or don't. Let me know if there is any help I can give. Just email me. Here is the link to the others. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/63hdn1

I've included Photoshop files, jpg's to veiw the logo, and .png's to use for the signature. Just resize, and insert link.

Purple Days...That's what I'm talking about. I've looked at your photograhy, and it always seems to take me to a place I've nevere been before. Has to be a good photo to do that! Nice to see it. ;)

Here is my painting titled, eyes of nature. I did this about 6 years ago with acrylics. Losts of fun, and got a chance to do some surrealistic painting.

Have a great night/day all,

DD

DigitalDavinci,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
SA I've heard that Alaska is breath taking, and I have seen some pictures before, but thank you so much for sharing those...you really captured some of that natural beauty. You're very lucky to live somewhere which (from the looks of those pictures, at least...I have no idea what living in Alaska is actually like...:shrug:) is so pristine...I didn't see one piece of litter in any of those pictures. Some of the landscape looked somewhat like where I live...but of course it's all so much different in real life. The glacier was a really cool shot, too :brow: does it make me a nerd if I genuinely think that glaciers are cool?

Anyways, I live somewhere that is relatively tucked into the backwaters of Nature still...but it seems like every year (and faster all the time, now...) it's becoming more and more exposed. Especially the main "city center". That city actually feels quite large...but only relative to the nothingness that surrounds it, and in reality, it is totally dwarfed by the sprawling wilderness which virtually makes up the rest of the province. There is lots and lots and lots of untouched wilderness left here, but much of that has been made almost totally inaccessible by the development that has taken place...and that development really shows no signs of slowing down (yet heh :p).

Some portion of the forested land is more or less continually being worked/cut down, as well; either for lumber or to make room for more farms and pastures. Agriculture, cattle farming and all things equine have always been "big industries" here. A lot of what was once dense, DENSE forest has been totally lost to farming. Lots of marshland that was in and around that forested area of the province is now totally inaccessable due to large scale farming :mad:

Besides that sort of stuff, there is lots of space...and once you've left the city it doesn't take long to end up nowhere. There's also lots of great Provincial Parks here. Much coastal astonishment...the ocean is one of my favorite things and SA like your inability to imagine leaving Alaska, I cannot imagine what it would be like to live away from the ocean...I'd be up for trying a different one some day, but I don't think I can shake my need for the salt water completely. I need waves...the noise cleans my brain :brow: There's actually great surfing here as well, but the water is cold as ice that's colder than regular ice :lol: super-ice! So you either need to have balls-o-steel or be able to afford a nice thick suit, gloves, a hood, and boots. The summer is not so bad; better when the sun is out, still cold as hell but not as bad as the winter...but the best waves are in December...so you know :brow: well, winter and hurricane season obviously.

Uh yeah hell I'm absolutely rambling, sorry I forgot this isn't the spam thread...forgive me, I vaped a larger bowl than normal tonight, and I was smoking Js all day (whoops heh :uhoh:) before getting home to my vapes...:ko:

I should see if I can borrow my sisters digital SLR to take some pictures...I could use my Rebel, but then I'd have to develop the shots and scan them and oh so much work for such a lazy stoner. It is a beautiful time to take some pictures though...seasons changing and all. Man, lots of inspiration floating around on this thread!! Thanks guys!

So anyway, after blathering on like an octogenarian for more time than I'd like to admit to, I'll share some art. SA, I'm sharing this artist tonight because two of your shots really reminded me of some of his work...in my books this is a huge compliment; he is generally a landscape artist, but one recognized for having a very novel perspective. I really love his work and I think it's cool that some of your panoramic shots have the same vanishing, ever extending (flattened, almost) perspective that some of his paintings do. I was thinking of the shots titled "panorama" and "panoramaSMALL", specifically. Okay, so after more blathering...here are the paintings:

Arctic, 1989 Takao Tanabe

Low Tide 1/94: Hesquiat Bay, 1994 Takao Tanabe

Tanabe is a Canadian artist, actually...he was born somewhere in BC (edit: Prince Rupert, BC). I've had the privilege of seeing some of his paintings in different museums in this country. They are mostly stunning...the landscapes are my favorites, but that's just me. They are so much larger in real life and it's a very immersing, surreal feeling standing in front of one... I couldn't find any of the paintings I'd really loved...they were all shore-lines/water scenes/sunsets and risings. Such colors, dragged like butter across the desolating flatness.

partially veiled,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Holy cow. Sorry guys. Had to go to the doc yesterday, and had the get some shots for an infection in my thumb. I must have been a little "screwy" when I posted my last post.

Sprial! Those are beautiful photo's. I'm going to Alaska as my first vacation once I get to the northwest. I can understand why you never want to leave. Neither would I. Big cities suck IMO. I've been camping, canoeing, hiking, and climbing for 20 years or so, and I'm sure the wilderness will be nothing like I've ever experianced. Those are some beautiful pics man. Sorry for the mistaken idenity. You've got a good eye for asthetics. :D

Vaporcloud and kram...beautiful waves dudes! You guys have the most beautiful surf in the world. I surfed everyday I could when I was younger. Now the surf trips are impossible, and I had to sell my board for money when I became homeless a long time ago. I miss the waves, and hope to get back in it when I move to the west coast. You guys are lucky. I love the ocean. I will always need it. vaporcloud...I guess it was your photograph that took me to the waves. Good work man.

Partially Veiled...That must be some good stuff man. That was one hell of a post. Nice to read though. :p Nice work making the signatures stand out. Was wondering how you were going to do that. I think I'll work on initals from now on. Better fits the space we have for a signature. Thanks for useing them though. I hope to find some more cool logos floating around in my head. ;) I love the photos. The first is my fav of the two. Beautiful greens. I live in a state that greed has taken over, and there seems to be no sacred land but the everglades. Even those are being adversley effected by the sprawling cities. Polution, over-population, and disregaurd for living things seems to be the norms these days for South Florida. Truely sad, and why I am running from this part of the US. IT SUX!

You all are some great photographers, and/or know beautiful works. I'm very inexperianced in photography, and my wife has asked to never do two things...dance and take pictures on our vacations. :lol: I am a true white boy...I can't dance & I can't jump. As fo the photography. I just can't see through a veiwfinder with my eyes, what my mind can see on canvas.

Well time to go to work. Here is a fun little avatar if anyone wants it...

Really fun to look at when your vaked beyond all recognition. :brow:

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i might request a custom sig sometime in the future, i have something in mind already,

using this as the background and have the text going vertically down the sides

on the line of crazy animations, heres one of the craziest out there, the blue ball machine

Acolyte of Zinglon,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Cool man...I like the smiley. Can't wait to see which vape you decide on. Nice animation man. Everyone in the office is just stareing at it now. lol. Like moths to a flame.

Here is a cool tattoo...I'm a big fan of good tattoo's. I've got one designed and all ready to go as soon as I get my goals accomplished in regards to my health. A little reward for myself, and a badge of remembrance as well.

Here is one of my favs...

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Crazy animation there Acolyte...

Glad you guys liked the Pics. No worries about the mixup DD, I didn't even realize it until you two both mentioned it. I like the Tanabe art, it's so detailed I thought it was a picture at first.... That second one looks just like one of the beaches here when the tide goes out....

A few more of AK, these are from an actual *camera camera* when I took a photography class last year. Fun stuff, I would go blaze and then sneak into the Dark room before the door auto-locked and just jam Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd all night as I developed....

This first one is a minute away from my house, great place to go hiking -- goes right up Thunder Mtn :) (and my evil cat)

This last one is a Dali sculpture from a NYC art gallery I visited a few years back... Museum of Modern Art I believe, there were a few of his paintings there -- they are all so small! It's amazing the amount of detail. I'd love to see the one in Florida though..... :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hey c'mon now. Ritalin does help some people, in fact I know several. but I digress

:lol: Our friends overseas might not get this one.... or do they?

2j2t7br.jpg

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Save us, BHO! :D

:cheers:

You said:
We even made our own "vaping crew" T-Shirts with the pic on them!
Who is this mysterious vaping crew?! :D

That's gotta be one of the most far out vapor related images I've seen. Nice photochop btw, such clean outlines.

vtac,

You

Ah, the vaping crew is just group of friends that all like to vape! We've been spreading the word in our town and a lot of people have begun making the switch to vaporizers from combustilizers (I know, not really a word).

As for those clean outlines, use the pen tool in photoshop to create a path. Once the path is finished, right click it, and turn it into a selection. Then copy that selection and use as desired. It gives a way cleaner edge then using the selection tool by itself.

Had some of this recently:

You,

Volcano South

Please note: I'm using my wife's Nikon D50 but I don't know how to use it. I can't take pictures very well.

Hello! I figured I'd add some of my own pictures. I just took these. Unfortunately, I realized I cannot host them on my own webserver (as it's myfirstname.commondomainextension) so I had to get a photobucket account. I would not be surprised if these were deleted eventually.

DSC_0004.jpg

Just a shot of my gear. The prerolls are for leaving the house or power outages (lol). And yes, I'm one of those poor saps that own an HD DVD player.

Big jar - $100+ (Stays in the closet)
Small jar - Small amount of $100+ but mostly mids.
Preground bag - Bulk commercial, ready for the 'Cano.

The blue lollipop is my favorite pipe. Another picture of it to follow.

DSC_0011.jpg

Generic Mids, Trainwreck, Bubba Kush

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Pressed Kief. I use a rounded stainless steel ice cream scoop.

DSC_0032.jpg

Shot of all three.

DSC_0038.jpg

I LOVE BLUE.

DSC_0033.jpg

Custom Reynolds Oven Bag (Turkey Size), it's probably 175% of the volume of the original S&B Lazy Valve bag.

DSC_0035.jpg

It's full!

DSC_0037.jpg

Stuff on my cat.

Enjoy :)

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Whats wrong with those pics? :( I liked them Volcano South -- your the token Volcano enthusiast here and it is a requirement for any vape forum I think. :D

I like how you have a variety of bud. I just have 1 kind. :( It's good but its nice to mix it up sometimes, especially in a vape where the combination are much more pronounced flavor/high wise.

What kind of grinder is that? Nice kief collection. :brow:

I can't wait for the Thor movie. He's my favorite super hero, and I love super heros.
352ly8m.jpg

Oh, and dude, Purple-Days, those fly pictures are dope. Their eyes are sooo fucking trippy. If I remember Middle school science class correctly ( :lol: ) each little thing is, like, it's own 'separate eye', right? Actually, I remember that from cartoons, you know, where it goes all 'fly-vision' on you.... it's weird how much the media influences us.... :p

33a7w38.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

Purple-Days said:
Blue pipe is OK... for a smoker... :lol:

And any pic counts. But I thought this thread was for 'fun'.

[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/811752_Keen_Headstock.JPG[/url]
Oh, sorry. The OP of this thread had some bud shots and I'd seen scattered MJ-related photos throughout the thread. Maybe I should've put those with my intro post in the intro thread. I apologize, but I assure you I'm decent at following rules :lol:

SpiralArchitect said:
I like how you have a variety of bud. I just have 1 kind. sad It's good but its nice to mix it up sometimes, especially in a vape where the combination are much more pronounced flavor/high wise.

What kind of grinder is that? Nice kief collection. brow
The grinder is a 4pc "Diamond Grind" (that's what it says on the top), I got it local for around $40US. I've seen cheaper online, but honestly once you add in tax and the risk of getting on some MJ-product mailing list it's worth it to buy local. I'm an aspiring politician, so I try to stay as low key as I can.

I have multiple kinds right now because I can't find a quantity of anything right now. I'm normally a guy who'll get a zone or two of middies ($100-150/oz) a month but lately it's gotten extremely scarce and, as usual, prices have increased. I've just grabbed whatever I could find, and since my wife and I are pretty heavy smokers (vapors?) I try to keep at least a 1wk supply on hand at all times. I know that seems kind of anal, but I <3 MJ. What I love, in order: Knowledge/Education, Wife/Family, MJ.

:D

And... finally...
5990_mid.jpg

Seriously, who CANNOT appreciate one of these? :)

Volcano South,
Top Bottom