The Picture Thread

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
lol

Those cars are so goofy. Are they street legal in USA? IDK...

Hehe, this is the mountain of snow that was at our towns Airport last year. Snowiest year on record, 200 inches+. We got like an entire foot of snow in the middle of April. :lol:

33dxso6.jpg

Looking forward to vaping in the winter wonderland. :D

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
SNooooooooooooWWWWWW :D

I just love the view from my backyard.... normally you can see the glacier and mountains but it's cloudy out.

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
That is just beautiful SA and PD. The purple glow of your PD's (unit. lol) contrasting with the white snow is probally pretty cool (if you get dark hours this time of year SA. I never know with Alaska.) Like sitting in blacklights at night back in the day watching it snow. I miss winter.

DigitalDavinci,

Purple-Days

I miss winter and fall too. We get a summer of dry and a winter of wet, Tan and green and grey and blue. Never a blast of autumn color or winter extravaganza.

A tribute to fall from our days in the east...

Purple-Days,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Ok I'm going to ask this question in this thread...that way I don't clutter up the categories.

What are you useing for your background on your computer?

Here is mine...

My Local

DDs100708_1.jpg

(if the pics too big I'll resize it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I wanted to show this a while ago.

In Ireland...the government allows the neighborhood artist to create murals as long as the community agrees to the content. This is a mural recently finished on the street my wife grew up on (Falls Rd.), and her family lives. Tough neighborhood...She has needed to have her windows replaced 3 times due to car bombs, British Army, and the I.R.A. Even seen her uncle blown up trying to set a bomb for the I.R.A. Thank goodness the Irish government, and Bill Clinton helped create "The Peace". Puts the US's local problems as a country into perspective doesn't it.

This mural correctly depicts our idiot presdent IMO. Just to be sure...most Irish like Americans...most just hate Bush/Blair.

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
My desktop.

Yes, I am obsessed with spirals.

Beautiful pics everyone. :D I love this thread! I'm such a visual person.

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Wow...talk about extremes of beautiful. Tom with the Northwest, Spiral with the northern tundra, and vaporcloud with the beautiful kiwi waves. Truely a variety worth tunning in for.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Purple-Days

We use wallpaperchanger. So it's a new desk every so often. Maybe 25% ours. Here is one from down the road.

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

a peaceful afternoon in a part of Yellowstone that very few see.

Remember Hennesy, it's the picture thread, gotta post a pic of some sort, anything... ;)

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom