The Picture Thread

Dr. Dope

Well I went shopping today.

dsc00306tb2.jpg

Dr. Dope,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I think you have officially too many bongs. What do you do with them all?!??!!?!

Vaporcloud, nice place man! Maybe some day I'll sit down and have a brew while you jam. :D
Also, yeah, I love pumpkin flavor stuff. Pumpkin beers can be tasty. Sweet Potato pie is mighty damn fine too.

Gonna look like this soon.... :D
2myvtlc.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Dr. Dope

They all get hit, its a cycle
plus some of yall collect vapes, i collect bongs however i full enjoy and appreciate the vaporizer

happy halloween
Happy_Halloween!.jpg

Dr. Dope,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vtac said:
Happy Halloween Pammy! [url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/894214_feiertag-smiley-017.gif[/url]

Nice post cards, vintage stuff like that is great.

Well I'm really getting festive this year, new wallpaper. :lol:
[url]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/297/halloweenrh9.th.png[/url][url]http://img368.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/url]

vaporcloud said:
SpiralArchitect said:
:o

That you stickstones? Gadzooks thats some funny ass shit! .
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6983/1001819dz0.th.jpg

:o :o :o

Shit I had this image of stick being a dark laid back guy with dreads. :brow:
I'm 99% sure that's sticks, can see the shadow from his XT vape.
I'll never tell! The internet is a cool place

stickstones,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant

One of Tom's panoramic shots of Battle Rock. Yep, there was actually a Battle fought on top of this rock. There's a Cave underneath it, and once in a while when the tide's just right you can walk through it.

Pretty pic Spiral. Close to where you live? I like misty days.

Pammy-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yup, very nearby. That's up Thunder Mountain near one of our towns water reservoirs, at least, that's what I think that thing is.

I love panoramic shots. That one you posted their is beautiful!!!

Here is an old one. Taken last winter.... downtown Juneau (I don't live in this area of town) but this is where a lot of the old miner houses are. Cool area of town, lots of boardwalks and right on the ocean.

Can you tell I am anticipating winter? I love it -- so pure, the blanket of white is just so calm... I love it. :D

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

That pano is of 'Battle Rock' at the south end of town. When the Spamish landed here they were chased out onto this rock and had to defend themselves. A battle... Battle rock. Anyway they got away ro the north during the night.

Since you like the panos.

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

"Mmmmm pie...", said BHO. :lol:

Here's one from a while back, real camera and lens (not a digital distortion). I had to lean forward to keep my shoes out of the picture.

Lens on loan from Nikon.

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Another from the vault.

These were brick kilns, two of them, eastern Ohio. The openings are about 4 feet high.

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Another from south-east Ohio. I like that the glass lenses hadn't all been busted out.

Mamiya C220 TLR (Kodak medium format film)

Purple-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Whoa, that first one is a trip.... looks like a little hobbit house. :brow:

What is that second one? Some sort of windmill thingie?

Make :peace: not war.

2yw60q8.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Here's a hike...

The 'house' was huge. Vines growing all over it. The floor was brick too. You could go inside of one of them and there was a small smoke-hole in the very top of it that had light passing through it. I'll see if I can dig up the pic.

No, it's a Railroad Station signal. It was on the side of the wooden train station.

Purple-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude! Is that from Bryce Canyon?!!

I've always dreamed of visiting their ever since I saw it in a National Geographic centerfold.... :brow:

2e5hy4h.jpg

I was in Utah a while back and got to visit Zion, it was the shit. :cool: Maybe next time I'll get to see Bryce.

So Tom & Pam, you got any more of that Butterscotch Pumpkin Pie left? :lol:
We just ran out and I'm really craving a piece. :p

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom