Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
oh, i know you do my man, just didn't want everyone who has ever had a hard time w/ a cart to expect a free herc, lol. can't wait for the rest of you to get your hands on these.

Couldnt even if i tried.

Bob hows the oil and herbs at the same time testing going?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Bob hows the oil and herbs at the same time testing going?

excellent!
so far it stays below combustion, but still vapes even, when oil gets a little low, the herb roasts a little fuller and you can tell when it's time to reload the oil buffer. it really does help it roast more evenly, too

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: ataxian

RaoulDuke007

Thank you for the confidence in our products, but i have one question I really do hope you have a Persei as that is the only known device that can power a Sr-71.

I've had an omicron up to this point, but I just upgraded to a Persei using planetvapes program. It's all good! I'll likely be snagging a bender and nibbler (maybe preorder the XL) for it next week as a birthday gift to myself. Right now my accounts are mocking me for making these purchases, but I wanted to get in on the new cart. Bob's videos on the SR71 totally sold me. The Shark Abides!

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
You dont have to sell your Persei, you tried your best and i guess the carts are not for you. 1 Free Hercules on the house just pay for shipping.

And that right there is why I constantly recommend Delta9's products over everyone else's. They take standing behind their product to a whole new level. I'll never forget when G sent me a free Bender after Hurricane Sandy. He saved my ass when I was in a bad spot. Here's to G and Delta9/THCSci! :clap:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm so pissed off I can hardly see straight.
Man it's OK!
Please don't be pissed.

G is offering a free SR71!

You will like this thing and it will be trouble free in comparison.
With my HERCULES I put such dirty junk in it and was able to get thick milk shake vapor clouds.
I need to medicated to maintain a even balance.
The PERSEI was awkward initially.
I'm so glad I stuck with it.
Hang in there tsc.v8!

Kind regards,
ataxian

exit

tsc.v8 I was in your place a couple months ago when I had owned the PERSEI for a month or two.
I probably went through two 5 packs before I learned how to fill my cartridges right, but when I did they just kept going and going and going...

I'm excited for the HERCULES because I have lots of rough quality wax.

The carts are tricky but they're worth it.
I agree it can be a very frustrating experience with the learning curve involved.

As you can tell from our conversations the last couple pages I still have trouble loading the carts from time to time.

I need to figure out what's been going on because something is either wrong with my fill tool or I'm messing it up myself.
However, I know it's user error.
I have a jar of reclaim from dead carts which I will be loading into the HERCULES first thing... if I don't make POLLEN PELLETS first! (Ataxians recipe!)

SlideOrDie

I really do think you would better like the Hercules as you can vape any oil in it any extract without thinking of how clean it is.

On a side note, i have 30 Hercs ready to ship but no Instructions, Waiting for instructions to get done and Shipping starts Monday.

Ok so here is instructions on returning your Old Hercules.

PLEASE SHIP THEM OUT ON MONDAY THE 29TH OF JULY. DO NOT SHIP IT ANY EARLIER AS WE ARE NOT HERE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.

SHIP BACK YOUR 7.4V HERCULES ONLY, PLEASE BOIL IT AND SOAK IT IN ISO AND BOIL IT AGAIN THEN IN ZIP LOCK BAG AND SHIP IT OUT TO US.

16742 STAGG ST #103
VAN NUYS CA 91406

NOW ONLY 7.4V HEATERS WILL BE REPLACED NOT THE 3.7V

IF YOU HAVE THE OLD SHELLS THE NONE TEFLON THEN SEND THAT AS WELL WITH YOUR UNIT.

INCLUDING IN YOUR SHIPMENT PLEASE HAVE YOUR INFORMATION.

NAME, LAST NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL.

PLEASE MAKE IT LEGIBLE.

WE WILL THEN CONTACT YOU REGARDING YOUR REPLACEMENT AND ASK YOU IF YOU NEED THE NEW COILS. IF YES THEN A PAYPAL INVOICE WILL BE SENT OFF TO YOU.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Been waiting for this day for quite a long time boss!

So now I can send in my non serial numbered Persei along with my two Herc's and get the new tops and credit as well as the new SR-71's?

Will the credit from the non serial Persei cover the new oil coils and everything to Canada?

Thanks again boss!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Been waiting for this day for quite a long time boss!

So now I can send in my non serial numbered Persei along with my two Herc's and get the new tops and credit as well as the new SR-71's?

Will the credit from the non serial Persei cover the new oil coils and everything to Canada?

Thanks again boss!

Remind me again of the credit?

SlideOrDie

Remind me again of the credit?

Don't remember which post it was but i copied it to notepad and saved on my desktop.

It was posted by someone else who was posting for you while you were gone IIRC. I pm'd you about it but wanted to send the Persei and Herc's in at the same time because shipping to you is expensive from Canada.

This is what the post said -

"HERE YEE HERE YEE!!!!!!!!

G is out sick, but he left us a message of good news. For all the OG persei users-owners(none serial numbered) Delta9vapes will be exchanging the non-numbered heads/tops with the newest tops. Also these owners will receive a $30 store credit which can be used towards any item on Delta9vapes site..

1. you need to send in your top(s) with your tube.
2. include your contact info(complete)
3. Include online account info(email) for store credit

Any questions you guys have, please call the office and ask for Gary in customer service. 818-849-6133"

EDIT - Here's the quote

HERE YEE HERE YEE!!!!!!!!

G is out sick, but he left us a message of good news. For all the OG persei users-owners(none serial numbered) Delta9vapes will be exchanging the non-numbered heads/tops with the newest tops. Also these owners will receive a $30 store credit which can be used towards any item on Delta9vapes site..

Any questions you guys have, please call the office and ask for Gary in customer service. 818-849-6133

SlideOrDie,
Reactions: Darb

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Don't remember which post it was but i copied it to notepad and saved on my desktop.

It was posted by someone else who was posting for you while you were gone IIRC. I pm'd you about it but wanted to send the Persei and Herc's in at the same time because shipping to you is expensive from Canada.

This is what the post said -

"HERE YEE HERE YEE!!!!!!!!

Any questions you guys have, please call the office and ask for Gary in customer service. 818-849-6133"

EDIT - Here's the quote

You can get the credit no worries just cant be used with the discounted items ie coils.

OF

OF has been testing it out and he can let you know whats going on with it.

Indeed I am, and have reported a few times, but I'm not using it as designed (using the normal MP) so it no longer jams up and pumps the oil out all over.

Since we do know it's changing somehow but don't know those details or even how this version works I'm not at all sure how the next version will compare. Hopefully an improvement.

While under the right conditions this one is a good performer IMO it's not ready for release in this form since it's not of practical use in the field.

This one is like 1.6 Ohms, perhaps not the best value? I think the final ones are 2.4?

OF

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
I have not forgotten about you brotha, the last change thats being done on the 1701 is being manufactured.

OF has been testing it out and he can let you know whats going on with it.

Thanks for the response. Been reading up on OFs feedback on the cart as he goes. Sounds like hes had a couple beta model troubles, but an improvement nonetheless. Was just unsure if anything as runny as gold has been tested by any beta testers as of yet. One of OFs posts i believe he wrote that he didnt get a chance to try something with rather thin consistency due to a leak in the vent. Just wanted to see if others had tried something rather thin or runny.

Will there be a standard resistance cart? Meaning just a 1.5 or 2.4. Or will it be similar to the old d9 "lunar rod" carts (1.5,2.4,3,4,5 ohms selection)?

Ive just missed using Persei. Got 2 beautiful black stallions that see no use (due solely to that puregold is the only thing used). Its been a long journey without it. Tried a Thermo Cera to attempt to temporarily 'fill the void' until a Non-leaking Puregold cart for Persei was released. It just wasnt the same. Bought it ~2/3 weeks ago, sold a week ago. Just isnt that same feel. That on demand, boosh!, vapor feel that persei brought.

Yabbering finished :chill:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ive just missed using Persei. Got 2 beautiful black stallions that see no use (due solely to that puregold is the only thing used). Its been a long journey without it. Yabbering finished :chill:

I do Flowers too since their like herbal teas.
Concentrates are like fine SCOTCH.
PURE GOLD is like MOONSHINE.

I have my morning 3 big rips with PURE GOLD.
Waxes are better.

The new cartomizers have longer wicks and produce large vapor clouds.

I too look for the new attachments however there are resourceful ways to keep fighting until we have the BAZOOKA!

Typical PG session before coffee:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
guys, i shot like 45 min. of video doing a full breakdown on the herc and when i went to edit it the software wasn't working and then the actual video was full of bad background noise, really bad.
had to scratch it all. try again tomorrow. at least now i've had a practice run

lowkee00

So I bought 5 2.4 oh cartridges from delta9 as I burned out the first 2 5 ohms. After using one of these, I don't like the smaller draws and would like a higher ohm. I have 4 of these 2.4 ohm left. Is anybody interested in trading a higher ohms for these?

lowkee00,

dankity3

what cases are you all using? I've been thinking of what to buy/make that would allow me to have a portable case that isn't big, but also has a decent amount of space inside for 2-3 attachments, and maybe padding. I was looking at ryot, but can't find any other similar brands out there.

dankity3,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
THC Scientific, any chance you can get my ticket answered? 1489001

Been waiting near a week with no response. I've resorted to using a cheap variable volt battery unit the last month as both my Persei tops are not performing. The variable volt at 3.7 outperforms anything I've seen out of my Persei in the half year of owning it and it pisses me off. I'm just trying to get my unit looked at for functionality, it could explain why my last 7-8 cartridges have been shitty performers and wasting my oil.

Also, are cartridges now coming with the flue pushed down? Bought two from my LHS and both flue shafts were considerably lower, and closer to the heaters, than any others I've gotten before. I notice a lot more clogging, but pulsing and putting voltage at 4.2 for a couple of hits gets it working okay again.

Atomsk,
Top Bottom