Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

I have some bad news guys.

The Iris tops will be delayed so we will be giving out refunds to anyone who wants one. Customs has it and the FDA is now in direct contact with our attorney because it can be used for electronic cigarettes.

It will be a month they said before they can release the IRis tops.

As for the HErcules its pushed back to release on December 3rd, as we discovered a issue with the heaters and are quickly replacing them as soon as possible.

Anyone wishing to have a refund on the Hercules please feel free to contact D9V and we will offer one.

Double bummer, Big Guy. I'm a little spooked about the 'because it can be used for electronic cigarettes' part. Since when have they cared? Nicotine laced 'juice' and real e-cigs come in through customs too, right? Or is that suddenly a thing of the past???

I'm sticking with the order(s) while it plays out, but this could be mighty bad couldn't it? What's to stop the impounding of the next Persei, Omicron or cart shipment?

Thanks for the offer of a refund, but I'll take the goods.

OF

nickzzzx

That really sucks about the delay, but I'm happy as long as it performs the way it was intended and I get it before christmas!

nickzzzx,
Reactions: kindbeats

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I apologize for my freak out, I could live without iris for a minute but my herc cart is all I wanted for Xmas!
Thanks G ,for your prompt response !
Edit. Dont wsnt to get banned so no more posting for me till I get home on the computer , sorry for the double amd triple post , my phones doing all this weird stuff !

BLAZIN OG. You need to start editing your posts instead of posting back to back. That's a stupid reason to get kicked off a forum IMO
Thanks , I am posting on my android phone, but for some reason I can't reply to multiple posts

BLAZING OG,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Customs has it and the FDA.

As for the HErcules its pushed back to release on December 3rd, as we discovered a issue with the heaters and are quickly replacing them as soon as possible.

Shiiitt. Been out of carts for a month + now waiting for herc to come. and 3 days before release it pushes back. Not that thats bad, its good you take precautions and find issues. Can we still get "ones with heater issues" and send it back to be replaced come November? What is the issue, severe enough to push back near a month? if its minor, porquiplane will take the chances... cant go another month no carts and dont want to buy a cart thatll leak the last couple puregolds. thats a double loss.

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Sorry guys it is my bad understanding from our engineer that its not the quality that was the issue, it was the wrong production model, the heater manufacturer made the wrong resistance on the units. Its not the quality it was the wrong resistance.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Sorry guys it is my bad understanding from our engineer that its not the quality that was the issue, it was the wrong production model, the heater manufacturer made the wrong resistance on the units. Its not the quality it was the wrong resistance.

That would make it run hotter or cooler than expected. But would it still work? Without significant damage to user or cart? Willing to take the risk on it. Been cartless too long.

Porquiplane,

OF

Cant let anyone take a risk on going boom boss.

Wow! Great catch! I could have been pretty bad to have built up a bunch of product all wrong. Much worse if some of that got shipped to us before it got found out.....

Sounds to me like you got back just in time, G! This could have been really ugly, not to mention with much larger costs and longer delays. Dodged that bullet by an uncomfortably small margin.

OF

OF,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
BLAZIN OG. You need to start editing your posts instead of posting back to back. That's a stupid reason to get kicked off a forum IMO
If you look back at most of my posts, I have edited them or tried! I am still fairly new, we all make mistakes at one point or another, and I completely understand your helping me out, but as a few PM'S I got with concerns about such a strong word as STUPID, that might get misunderstood or taken the wrong way.
I assure you I took it as you helping me out, so thank you!

I was posting multiple reply's on my android phone , but for some reason it was posting it all separate!

HSADJADI

He they call Hoo.
UGH...... Really?
I think it's time you consider throwing in the Herc accessory pack for delay. At least offer it at a drastic discount for the unexpected wait?? Considering I just dropped $260 on 4 peices that I thought would be ready for TurkeyDay, I think it's only fair...? JS'n

HSADJADI,

BlueLite

I think we should all just take this as W9 Tech looking out for it's customers as opposed to looking for a handout. For once a company truly cares about their customers, instead of just sending out product anyways. The Persei/Hercules package is already a stellar deal. I doubt most companies put in the amount of research and testing they put in. I don't see a reason to ask for handouts. These are essentially medical devices. They gotta be right. Period.

Sorry guys... not trying to be a jerk...

BlueLite,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's good in fact that the HERCULES is delayed.
I have to get my dual hitter wired this week.
These PERSEI's put me in a coma.
Let me first learn more stuff then I will be ready for the HERCULES!
Glad you performed a quality check!

ataxian,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Well folks, my Persei got here today, along with a little friend named Bender. ;) I have to say, I haven't touched flower much in the past year, but this little guy changes everything. The taste is superb (the main reason I moved away from flower was due to non-existant or unpleasant tastes) and more importantly, it's saving my ass in a time where it's extremely hard for me to make my oil due to my current living conditions - courtesy Hurricane Sandeeznuts.

A huge "thank you" to G and the rest of the cats over at THC Scientific/Delta9/UPTech for helping a brother while he is down. Just another reason why I consider you guys to be head and shoulders above the rest. Much love.

The Iris tops will be delayed so we will be giving out refunds to anyone who wants one. Customs has it and the FDA is now in direct contact with our attorney because it can be used for electronic cigarettes.

It will be a month they said before they can release the IRis tops.

Anyone wishing to have a refund on the Hercules please feel free to contact D9V and we will offer one.

As for OF it is the first one if you combine all its abilities.

Will the discount be offered again when the herc and iris are close to their new anticipated release dates?

UpUpandAway,

OF

As for OF it is the first one if you combine all its abilities.

OK, I agree with that, but I was responding to what you said:

"The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out, also the first system to have a true glass herb chamber attachment that is portable, the first true vape to have a Variable voltage top that can fine tune your needs that can reach 7.4v."

Being as nobody (AFAIK) goes to 7.4 Volts with a VV top it's going to be true. But the first statement (and therefore the second, ironically) is not true. Someone else was there first. If you'd linked them with '....and can...' or something you'd be fine, but leave them as separate statements and some are not true.

There's an old riddle, 'what weighs about 45 pounds, has four feet and a pointed nose, is gray, howls at the moon and is made of concrete?'. The answer is, of course, a coyote.....I put the concrete part in to make it hard.

I'm sure it's still a wonderful product, or will be when it gets here, but Hercules isn't first as I read it. As I said, the coveted title of 'best' is now an open issue. For my money best beats first most every time.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OK, I agree with that, but I was responding to what you said:

"The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out, also the first system to have a true glass herb chamber attachment that is portable, the first true vape to have a Variable voltage top that can fine tune your needs that can reach 7.4v."

Being as nobody (AFAIK) goes to 7.4 Volts with a VV top it's going to be true. But the first statement (and therefore the second, ironically) is not true. Someone else was there first. If you'd linked them with '....and can...' or something you'd be fine, but leave them as separate statements and some are not true.

There's an old riddle, 'what weighs about 45 pounds, has four feet and a pointed nose, is gray, howls at the moon and is made of concrete?'. The answer is, of course, a coyote.....I put the concrete part in to make it hard.

I'm sure it's still a wonderful product, or will be when it gets here, but Hercules isn't first as I read it. As I said, the coveted title of 'best' is now an open issue. For my money best beats first most every time.

OF

Like its said before OF first cartridge based design that uses replaceable tank system. As i see it, the other unit is not a cartridge design that uses a tank system.

See the Red marked word? That little word makes all the difference.

My statement and claims still stands.

Glass beats all so the Bender still stands. I dont care how you look at it, Glass vaporizers cant be beat on taste, specially AMERICAN GLASS.

First Glass portable still stands. I have not seen a glass portable vape that is battery powered.

As for us claiming the best it is the Swiss Army Knife of vaporizers. No other vape can claim that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Vitolo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Like its said before OF first cartridge based design that uses replaceable tank system. As i see it, the other unit is not a cartridge design that uses a tank system.

Glass beats all so the Bender still stands. I dont care how you look at it, Glass vaporizers cant be beat on taste, specially AMERICAN GLASS.

First Glass portable still stands. I have not seen a glass portable vape that is battery powered.

As for us claiming the best it is the Swiss Army Knife of vaporizers. No other vape can claim that.

Understood!

I am new to this 420 environment, Vaporizing, Flowers {Indica; Sativa; Hybrd},
Concentrates {WAX, TAFFY, HONEY COMB; HONEY OIL; Kief, Pure Gold}.

So lucky to discover http://delta9vapes.com/ early on.
I think I can wait a couple of weeks.
My learning curve was awkward in the beginning.
However well worth the effort.
I'm still learning new stuff with my PERSIE's.

PERSEI to the RESCUE!

ataxian,

OF

If you weren't so good developing vapes you could have done well in politics. "It depends on what your definition of is is" kind of stuff. I remain confident that objective folks looking at removing the 'can' (a tank containing the oil to be vaped) from a DV and swapping in a different one with a different oil would constitute a change in oils without any washing of anything (except maybe your hands if your the sloppy or overly tidy type). Their system incorporates a "tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out" and came first.

If we want to look at little words that mean a lot, consider "also". As I said before, that means the prior statement stands on it's own (or doesn't.....), and it's about systems, not cartridges.

Not a big deal, but IMO they'd have a case against that statement that might hold water? You don't want me on the jury......

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
If you weren't so good developing vapes you could have done well in politics. "It depends on what your definition of is is" kind of stuff. I remain confident that objective folks looking at removing the 'can' (a tank containing the oil to be vaped) from a DV and swapping in a different one with a different oil would constitute a change in oils without any washing of anything (except maybe your hands if your the sloppy or overly tidy type). Their system incorporates a "tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out" and came first.

If we want to look at little words that mean a lot, consider "also". As I said before, that means the prior statement stands on it's own (or doesn't.....), and it's about systems, not cartridges.

Not a big deal, but IMO they'd have a case against that statement that might hold water? You don't want me on the jury......

OF

" The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out, also the first system to have a true glass herb chamber attachment that is portable, the first true vape to have a Variable voltage top that can fine tune your needs that can reach 7.4v."

"The First system" refers to the Persei,

then i say

"to have a tank designed for you to switch out our oil in seconds"

This implies that the "tank" as being part of the system which is connected to the Persei.

Now moving on to the word "cartridge" this is referring to the Hercules body itself.

Now when we look at the definition of system.

A system is a set of interacting or interdependent components forming an integrated whole or a set of elements (often called 'components' ) and relationships which are different from relationships of the set or its elements to other elements or sets.

Like i said the word "cartridge" "tank" and "system" makes my comment correct. Now you can read what you want to read, but if you do look at the statement in a whole then its correct.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: rcflo

OF

Fine, G, not a big deal to me. But when I was in school you made 3 comma linked statements (leaving out the 'and' part...), the first of which is "The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out". That much, I think, is not true is all. It is not the first system to have such a feature.

I would expect users to compare their 'cans' to your 'tanks' in terms of ease of fill, capacity, cost and even potential interchangeability. In our naive way we'll see them as the same thing basically?

A minor quibble....but I think DV fits that definition. And they were first to market with it. That's all. I brought the point up to be sure you were aware of their system, as it seems you are (in the immortal words of the Lone Ranger....) 'my work here is done'.

OF

I've designed the FIRST car which doesn't require that you reload firmware into the guidance computer when you vent the fuel cells.

Whad'ya mean your car doesn't have any fuel cells to vent? No guidance computer either? Radar? ...

Maybe, at the least, a warp core? :)

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom