Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kittyboy

I can see it right now in my mind's eye. Right next to the Red Box is a Green Box. It has selection buttons for various strains and quantity by .05 gram increments. You swipe your cc and a wrapped sterile rubber mouth piece pops out. A slot opens and a tube pops out, you attach your mouthpiece and start puffing. When you have used up your quantity the slot closes and auto disposes of the mouthpiece.

I will leave it to Gary to design the insides, and they could roll out in WA and CO anytime. All I ask is a small royalty which I will split with OF. ;)
After I get my royalty split. :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:rofl:
PERSEI BLACK WITH HERCULES ATTACHMENT FOR FLOWERS​
PERSEI CHROME WITH HERCULES ATTACHMENT FOR WAXES​
400 VAPOR WAX HITS FROM 2.5 CART​
BORED OF LEARNING?​
TIME TO PRACTICE!​
SOLO ALUMINUM FOR INDICAS​
SOLO BLACK FOR SATIVAS​
PERSONAL FORMULA: 3 GRAMS PLATINUM OG KUSH + 0.5 GRAM KIEF + 0.2 GRAM CALI BLUE WAX = MIX AND LOAD​
"MAX FLIGHT"!​
TRISTICK 1100HMS - SIX WICKS FOR 1.5 GRAMS PURE GOLD​
DUAL MOUTH PIECE TO WORK WITH 2X 5.0 CARTS ("PERSEI") IN DOUBLE BARREL CONFIGURATION!​
0.65 GRAMS WAX PER CART.​
YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN A PINTO AND A HUMMER?​
HOW MUCH POWER DO YOU WANT?​
TIME TO PUT THESE TOYS TO WORK!​
HERCULES TO THE RESCUE!​
DID I SAY IT IS THE WEEK-END?:clap:

ataxian,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks to OF and Bob , delta 9 replaced my persei top due to the battery contact pin being pushed in ! Back in action !
Two thumbs up for delta9 !
Herc and iris coming soon cant wait !

BlueLite

I wonder what it would take to get a distributor deal... I could get rid of 5 Persei/Hercules combos right now. Right this minute. And that is just on my one little crew.
I haven't shut up about the Omicron/Persei technology since I got my omi delivered to me at a gig in San Diego. Believe me, everyone is blown away by the traveling abilities of these Vapes, as well as build quality and continued support. People always asking me about it, everywhere I go. I was walking down the streets of Philadelphia, and some guy said "oh my god, he's got an omicron!"
People in the entertainment industry that medicate should all use Vapes, and they already know that. Most are still just on the fence about which one to buy. Now, with the Persei and Hercules, all the planets have aligned. I will get my new rig, and continue spreading the word on the road.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks to OF and Bob , delta 9 replaced my persei top due to the battery contact pin being pushed in ! Back in action !
Two thumbs up for delta9 !
Herc and iris coming soon cant wait !
Let me know how you like the IRIS?
DELTA NINE IS GETTING IT DONE!

I wonder what it would take to get a distributor deal... I could get rid of 5 Persei/Hercules combos right now. Right this minute. And that is just on my one little crew.
I haven't shut up about the Omicron/Persei technology since I got my omi delivered to me at a gig in San Diego. Believe me, everyone is blown away by the traveling abilities of these Vapes, as well as build quality and continued support. People always asking me about it, everywhere I go. I was walking down the streets of Philadelphia, and some guy said "oh my god, he's got an omicron!"
People in the entertainment industry that medicate should all use Vapes, and they already know that. Most are still just on the fence about which one to buy. Now, with the Persei and Hercules, all the planets have aligned. I will get my new rig, and continue spreading the word on the road.

I'm surrounded by joint smokers.(surfers?) BRAZIL; CHILE; MEXICO; HAWAII; INDO; TAHITI; FIJI; OZ; SOUTH AFRICA; EUROPE; JAPAN AND EVEN CANADA!
However I have to hide with the PERSEI when in operation.
Otherwise I become the welfare department!
You would think that the health conscious vaporizes?
This is only the beginning!

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Posts merged.

OF

You're welcome. Bummer it happened, but prompt service is the next best thing to no problem I guess. Glad to hear you're back on the air, thanks for passing the good word.

Damn, I like happy endings! Bob does too, or so I hear.

OF

OF,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I'm surrounded by joint smokers.(surfers?) BRAZIL; CHILE; MEXICO; HAWAII; INDO; TAHITI; FIJI; OZ; SOUTH AFRICA; EUROPE; JAPAN AND EVEN CANADA!

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Posts merged.
sorry I have one arm

ataxian,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

will do, super excited, even on the least i can run 7.4v batteries & lower voltage to 3.7 for my ejuice vaping or whatever other cool ways to use it!!! no more battery swaping, and a slue of other cool features.

BLAZING OG,

Tweek

This unit sounds very intriguing...

Edit: Would this be complimentary to a Pax and T1/Revo unit, or is pretty much redundant? That bender Uncle Vito's chugging on looks amazing...

Tweek,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
This unit sounds very intriguing...

Edit: Would this be complimentary to a Pax and T1/Revo unit, or is pretty much redundant? That bender Uncle Vito's chugging on looks amazing...

Well depends on how you look at it, the form factor is the only one that can be upgraded, this makes it obsolete proof, it is the only vape that can do oil, and herb in one system not at the same time, but you can smoke herb and vape oil at the same time, The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out, also the first system to have a true glass herb chamber attachment that is portable, the first true vape to have a Variable voltage top that can fine tune your needs that can reach 7.4v.

In other words, it has it all.

Persei + Hercules = do it all and get away with it.

OF

The first system to have a tank designed for you to switch out your oil in seconds without the need to wash your cartridge out

Careful there, Big Guy. While it's a neat idea and all, and it may work in your prototype, from a customer POV you haven't done it yet. And once you do, DaVinci would still have beat you by what, six months on this milestone?

You've missed your chance to be first. Best is still an open (and perhaps moving?) target....

OF

darkrom

Great Scott!
I still need to send my whole bender kit in :/ I don't want to ship all this shit out blehhhh.

darkrom,

nickzzzx

who else can't wait for the hercules to ship? I'm gonna make some oil to have ready for when it arrives, but damn it can't come sooner! I have a feeling this thing is gonna be powerful and able to provide big clouds, but I'm also hoping it can do smaller wisps as well to conserve oil and give better flavor. I used to use a herb iron to vape oil a while ago and the flavor was great, better than the omicron carts actually.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Careful there, Big Guy. While it's a neat idea and all, and it may work in your prototype, from a customer POV you haven't done it yet. And once you do, DaVinci would still have beat you by what, six months on this milestone?

You've missed your chance to be first. Best is still an open (and perhaps moving?) target....

OF

Yeah, but would you look at that. Hardly looks portable and looks rather confusing. Rub here, pull this, squeeze this hand whilst juggling AND THEN you got vapor (may not actually be complex but sure looks it). I think d9 has won on simplicity and most likely function. Again, as you said, cant know yet until its released. And then, the world may change... Vapor world that is. That happy spot between here and cloud 9.

Porquiplane,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Hey g, is the herc cart still on track for release on the 15th ?
And also , does the herc cart work as well as your nail cart videos before they got removed ?
Thanks in advance !

BLAZING OG,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

OF
Does anyone know how well the davinci works with its oil tanks, and are they plagued with the off gassing also?

Yeah, but would you look at that. Hardly looks portable and looks rather confusing. Rub here, pull this, squeeze this hand whilst juggling AND THEN you got vapor (may not actually be complex but sure looks it). I think d9 has won on simplicity and most likely function. Again, as you said, cant know yet until its released. And then, the world may change... Vapor world that is. That happy spot between here and cloud 9.
I also like the fact that on my persei I can unscrew the tank or cart , throw that in a Doob tube , and your smell free!!

I think it got put on the backburner, but iam still hoping for a nail cart in the future, or maybe the herc outperformed the nail cart!

mod note: Three consecutive posts merged. Please use the edit feature in the future.

BLAZING OG,

tharealmclovin

BLAZIN OG. You need to start editing your posts instead of posting back to back. That's a stupid reason to get kicked off a forum IMO

tharealmclovin,

OF

Yeah, but would you look at that. Hardly looks portable and looks rather confusing. Rub here, pull this, squeeze this hand whilst juggling AND THEN you got vapor (may not actually be complex but sure looks it). I think d9 has won on simplicity and most likely function.

What it looks like or how complex you think it is doesn't change the fact that it exists with an oil cart (or 'can' as they call it) and it predates the soon to be released Hercules. G can't claim to be the first, which was my point.

In point of fact, I think you're take on DV is way way off. You've evidently never used one, it's certainly much easier for a new owner to use effectively than Hercules will ever be. You put your concentrate in the top of the can (basically the bottom half inch of an Omicron cart), and put the cap on. The cap looks like the same cap everyone throws away with Omicron carts in fact. You then click the latch, insert the cart, close the lid and turn it on with the slide switch. It wakes up, shows you the set temperature (default to 375F or 191C depending on which you want). You can adjust it up or down with dedicated keys now or any time you want. Push the power button (the other one of 3) at the bottom and the LED lights red and heating starts. You can watch it on the display or just wait until the LED changes color.

It times out and protects it's battery like you would expect. A fairly well thought through product, IMO.

No learning curve, no skill needed to control heat, no guessing at remaining battery (it has the typical four bar icon). It's smaller than Persei by a long shot and once you unscrew the stem it fits neatly in a shirt pocket (I can button mine) even when hot. I would not discount it, it's a useful vape IMO.

Looking forward to the Hercules, but just saying it's not the first vape for oils with a removable cartridge.

Does anyone know how well the davinci works with its oil tanks, and are they plagued with the off gassing also?

Yes, it works. I use mine mostly for bubble, not oil. No nobody has reported special smell issues with them. FWIW smell issues seem to have gone away with the improved material curing. I think you're worried about old straw men?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I have some bad news guys.

The Iris tops will be delayed so we will be giving out refunds to anyone who wants one. Customs has it and the FDA is now in direct contact with our attorney because it can be used for electronic cigarettes.

It will be a month they said before they can release the IRis tops.

As for the HErcules its pushed back to release on December 3rd, as we discovered a issue with the heaters and are quickly replacing them as soon as possible.

Anyone wishing to have a refund on the Hercules please feel free to contact D9V and we will offer one.

Sorry guys it is my bad understanding from our engineer that its not the quality that was the issue, it was the wrong production model, the heater manufacturer made the wrong resistance on the units. Its not the quality it was the wrong resistance.

As for OF it is the first one if you combine all its abilities.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom