Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
yea, i screw my adapters down, and then screw my darts down leaving a thread or so exposed.
You know it's really great having Bob around isn't it? I mean I'd rather have a memory that worked right, but Bob is the next best thing I think?

Thanks Bro, ya did it again. You must have enough of my slack sitting around to knit an afghan by now?

OF
I think OF your right, pin on My persei top seems to be deeper in than double top,the pin is pushed inin

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: OF

OB

How reliable is a refilled cart compared to a freshly filled cart? Is it wortg the wax saved from priming or should I use the new one?

OB,

OF

How reliable is a refilled cart compared to a freshly filled cart? Is it wortg the wax saved from priming or should I use the new one?

It depends on the wax. Those that evaporate cleanly can go many grams. In such cases there's a big advantage to reloading (half a gram at a time...) a cart that's working welll, there's .2 grams or so in there.

Eventually deposits usually foul the cart out, effectively killing it with lower and lower production (few 'burn out' unless pushed) so when a cart starts getting slow I either drain out what I can and start again (not worth it IMO unless there's a half a gram total in there since you don't get the last .2 or so back. Sometimes it's not in perfect shape after melting it out again, but it's still got the THC.

Obviously to make this happen by weight you need to weigh it empty. No guessing will get you close enough to depend on.

Good luck. It's a tough call sometimes but you're talking about a ten dollar cart and forty dollar oil here, right?

OF

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
You know it's really great having Bob around isn't it? I mean I'd rather have a memory that worked right, but Bob is the next best thing I think?

Thanks Bro, ya did it again. You must have enough of my slack sitting around to knit an afghan by now?

OF

Who needs Tom Tom when we have Bob Bob? :lol:

On topic....where is a place in Denver that I can get pre-filled carts? I'm headed that way and want to just ship out my unit.

-Z

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

OF
i do what i can, but i am pretty sure that street runs both ways ;)

Bob Loblaw,

OB

Thanks of. Good advice on the reg. I was so bummed about the herc promo ending but now theres no excuses

OB,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
so is the herc cart promo back up??? is this true????:mmmm: like i needed another excuse to pick up another!!!!!:evil:

BLAZING OG,

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
The discount is gone at D9/W9/UP, but they're still on sale for half price pre-order from planetvape.ca :)

-NDA

Thanks Nick! Missed the D9 discount due to timing but glad I didn't miss out completely!

(note: coupon works but make sure there are no spaces after the discount)

-Z

Zingbuddah,

OF

You know, I've been bothered by this part a little bit. I agree with you, having a Bob is great at a personal level. And if we could find a steady supply we could no doubt get rich providing them to people who so desperately need them but you don't have to warn parents of innocent young children about Tom Tom now do you?

Compromise. Everything is a compromise these days.

OF

OF

I believe Lincoln ended our countries idea that everyone needs a Bob Bob......

I don't agree. He declared that point for sure, but seems to me a lot of folks disagreed with the idea at the time? And that was the general case, not Bob specifically. Lincoln never even met Bob, did he? How could he know?

Let's face it, crowds of screaming women throwing their hotel room keys at Bob would have truly confounded 'ol Abe......

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
You know, I've been bothered by this part a little bit. I agree with you, having a Bob is great at a personal level. And if we could find a steady supply we could no doubt get rich providing them to people who so desperately need them but you don't have to warn parents of innocent young children about Tom Tom now do you?

Compromise. Everything is a compromise these days.

OF

thanks guys, it's always nice to be appreciated ;).
trust me, if i could clone myself, i'd have long become an arch criminal bent on world domination. you can't always get what ya want...

as to the warning young children, you have no idea. my partner is a teacher and it seems the more inappropriate something is, the more likely i'll say it. i have friends with kids, but i definitely don't socialize with them and their kids, lol. however you do have to warn kids of driving age about tom tom, so they don't drive into a frackin' lake on accident, and that's about the time the Bob Bob warning wears off ;)

I believe Lincoln ended our countries idea that everyone needs a Bob Bob......
lol, and ouch and lol

On topic....where is a place in Denver that I can get pre-filled carts? I'm headed that way and want to just ship out my unit.

-Z
oh, and it looks like you might be able to get carts at a dispensary in downtown denver called Natural Remedies? found this info on stickyguide, but g said he was shipping them an order back in mid-september so might be worth looking into?
I don't agree. He declared that point for sure, but seems to me a lot of folks disagreed with the idea at the time? And that was the general case, not Bob specifically. Lincoln never even met Bob, did he? How could he know?
good thing he didn't. wouldn't want to have stopped his resolve in that conflict, lol!

Let's face it, crowds of screaming women throwing their hotel room keys at Bob would have truly confounded 'ol Abe......
truly, he wouldn't be the only one confounded, but the imagining is almost as good ;)

BlueLite

Hey guys, have a shipping question related to the Persei...
I was about to finish my order of a Persei with Herc, and I called to ask about other shipping options. The woman on the phone did not seem 100% sure they would come in on time. This is important because I am trying to have it shipped to a hotel that I will be at on the 19th-20th. My question is, if I preorder it today, what are the chances it would make it to Cincinnati by the 19-20th? I am not allowed to smoke on the tour bus anymore, and having the new rig would remedy this problem for me. What are my chances?

BlueLite,

MaxVapor

The Professor
what are the chances it would make it to Cincinnati by the 19-20th? I am not allowed to smoke on the tour bus anymore, and having the new rig would remedy this problem for me. What are my chances?

They have generally been good about hitting the pre-order shipping dates (Bender was early I think). That being said your window is so small that there is no telling if it would end up being delivered on one of those 2 days. I would not risk it, too many things could go wrong and we all know Murphy's Law.

BlueLite

Bummer... thanks for the info anyways, though! I guess I will have to hold off until Monday and see if they come in, and just pay extra for FedEx. It's so close, yet so far away!

BlueLite,

kittyboy

Bummer... thanks for the info anyways, though! I guess I will have to hold off until Monday and see if they come in, and just pay extra for FedEx. It's so close, yet so far away!
yea i was able to enjoy THE WHO concert :cheers: recently with my omni and cart..... best stealth there is.....no one even notices ,,,,,, until the smell and then they wonder where the hell did that come from....
You might want to see if you can get a distributor deal as everyone on crew will want one......Chocolate Drops delicous

OF

yea i was able to enjoy THE WHO concert :cheers: recently with my omni and cart..... best stealth there is.....no one even notices ,,,,,, until the smell and then they wonder where the hell did that come from....
You might want to see if you can get a distributor deal as everyone on crew will want one......Chocolate Drops delicous

Great idea, how about 'pay vapes'? Put your money in the slot (or swipe a major credit card....) and take your hit?

That is I bet BL can make more renting it out than selling outright?

Boy, I hope the shipping gods smile on him, that's a mighty small window to hit. Maybe the best idea is to shoot for a day or two earlier and have the hotel hold the package?

OF

OF,
Reactions: Darb

MaxVapor

The Professor
Great idea, how about 'pay vapes'? Put your money in the slot (or swipe a major credit card....) and take your hit?

I can see it right now in my mind's eye. Right next to the Red Box is a Green Box. It has selection buttons for various strains and quantity by .05 gram increments. You swipe your cc and a wrapped sterile rubber mouth piece pops out. A slot opens and a tube pops out, you attach your mouthpiece and start puffing. When you have used up your quantity the slot closes and auto disposes of the mouthpiece.

I will leave it to Gary to design the insides, and they could roll out in WA and CO anytime. All I ask is a small royalty which I will split with OF. ;)

MaxVapor,

OF

I can see it right now in my mind's eye. Right next to the Red Box is a Green Box. It has selection buttons for various strains and quantity by .05 gram increments. You swipe your cc and a wrapped sterile rubber mouth piece pops out. A slot opens and a tube pops out, you attach your mouthpiece and start puffing. When you have used up your quantity the slot closes and auto disposes of the mouthpiece.

I will leave it to Gary to design the insides, and they could roll out in WA and CO anytime. All I ask is a small royalty which I will split with OF. ;)

Works for me. Seems like a natural for bars. More useful than a condom machine....well sometimes. Maybe make it like a Juke Box, lots of fun stuff to watch inside through a window? Maybe it keeps your profile on file (that almost sings doesn't it?) so you'd automatically get your regular, like Starbucks when it works right.......

Makes for an interesting Kiosk business too, doesn't it? Beats newspapers.... Just the ticket in airports.....arrivals or departures, depending.

OF

Top Bottom