1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Jan 13, 2012.

1. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

@Sensibc i haven't been following W9 for a while, but have a warm place in my heart for the Herc. their ceramic rod style heating can really kick ass.

i see planet vape has the old herc in stock, but perhaps you want to wait for the newer design. ( i don't remember the difference)

http://www.planetvape.ca/hercules-sr-71-cartridge.html

2. Sensibc

Sensibc New Member

I was looking for the 510 version, but thanks!

If there is anything else on the market that offers a better vaping experience for stable extracts please give me a heads up. (nails and bongs aside, of course.) I took a break from extracts probably a year ago and haven't been paying attention to recent tech. Need to cut down on the bud in favor of extracts again, so I need something new. Not getting sucked into another yocan product, and dabbing off of rda's is clunky and not at all discrete. I was thinking a 510 herc, but if there is something better or with comperable performance thats actually accessible I would love to know.

3. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before Manufacturer

WE have the Kiss AC v3 or if you want to wait 2 more months we will have the Triton, as for the hercules try puffitup.com as well as they might have the 510 version.

StickyShisha likes this.
  4. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

@Sensibc i'm currently a big fan of the ceramic donut type heater. I'm using a different one, but W9 has similar units. (it is considered poor form recommend another brand in a brand specific thread)

i like these a lot more than the exposed wire coil type heaters. Its almost as good as the ceramic rod heater.

also, once i got past my fear of programming temperature controls, I've never tasted scorched oils again. Less of a learning curve, it just works.

but if you really want the Herc, i would grab that older one and adapters to fit your power. i've used a ton a portable oil vapes, and nothing matched the Herc for vapor production (when its running well).

5. Sensibc

Sensibc New Member

Unfortunately I don't see the Hercules listed there at all, unless I missed it, and am not particularly interested in the kiss style carts. Unfamiliar with the Triton but am interested in seeing and hearing more.

Is the Hercules out of production or are you unwilling/unable to ship it to Canada for some reason?

Thanks again for the insight, I'll explore some donut based options as well. I shy away from anything pen styled, so I'll have to see what's out there these days I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  6. Sensibc

Sensibc New Member

@THC SCIENTIFIC

Is the 510 Hercules out of production or are you unwilling/unable to ship it to Canada for some reason?

7. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

8. Sensibc

Sensibc New Member

9. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before Manufacturer

no That’s not it at all. We will get you a Hercules if you want one. Submit a ticket please.

10. Sensibc

Sensibc New Member

Ok, will do. Thanks, and sorry for my confusion.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors