1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Jan 13, 2012.

1. hektik8625

hektik8625 Well-Known Member

Nice, not too far....I’d be interested in that herc, and maybe a Persei to use it....what were u looking for it? Maybe PM me if you’d like.
    Also...you’d have a great chance at selling all this stuff in the classified section of this forum.

2. foothilla

foothilla Well-Known Member

I tried to PM you....but don't see an option? I'm old.:myday:

3. foothilla

foothilla Well-Known Member

I just dug up the herc, but I can't find anything about what "F rod" it is. I bought the Herc, but was always too intimidated to use it. It's still untouched in it's box. How do I determine if it's the one you want?

And can someone clue me in on how to PM? I am almost 50 years old,....and apparently senility is setting in. I don't see a PM option anywhere? :myday:

4. hektik8625

hektik8625 Well-Known Member

To pm just click on the username under their avatar over on the left side of this post “) the older rod might not have markings on it I think....does it have a metal screw on cap with holes in it?

5. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Is somebody know where I can find replacement part for my Hercule in EU (especially the rods)?

The best portable device for concentrates!

6. brucee10

brucee10 Well-Known Member

I have a Nibbler for a herc that is in perfect condition and a new TI donut. I could throw in a mostly functional herc if anyone wants to buy it.

SamuraiSam likes this.
  7. money2

money2 Well-Known Member

Is the glass fitted for 510 herc?

8. SamuraiSam

SamuraiSam Extraction Technician

Every generation of 510 threaded & SR- series Hercules with a removable heating element are made to the same dimensions, both inner stainless steel chamber; and outer PTFE heat shield. So long as you have the correct bottom insulator with 2 o-ring grooves, and the upper mouthpiece-replacement with the O ring grooves; (and the O rings that go in those grooves), any Nibbler XL should work on it. Nibbler XL's shipped with that mouthpiece-replacement and 2 sets of O rings, try the thinner set first, and only use the thicker set if the thin ones do not make a proper seal.

jpdnkstr likes this.
  9. OC513

OC513 Dabaholic

How much? I am interested in the Nibbler.

hektik8625 and triskelion like this.
  10. lonelyhero

lonelyhero the lost soul Company Rep

Wow it’s really sad to see w9 is gone I guess I should have picked up the 510 adapters for my hercs when I had the chance it really is a shame

SamuraiSam, aesthyrian and PPN like this.
  11. PlanetVape

PlanetVape Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself Retailer

We still have lots of W9Tech gear in stock. Probably the largest selection available anywhere as we were W9Tech's very first distributor. Here is a way back for those of you around back in October 2011 when W9Tech released their ground breaking Omicron Wax Vape, the very first pen style vape that didn't require mixing your wax with PG or VG. The Black and Carbon Fiber Omicrons on the right were a PlanetVape exclusive.

[​IMG]

Check out our W9Tech stock here: https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/w9tech/
    If you need an item you don't see, use the contact us page on our website to ask.
    Peace and Love,
    PV

SamuraiSam and lonelyhero like this.
  12. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

... and the 510 Adapter is available @lonelyhero , just a shame the international shipping cost are so expensive at PlanetVape. Another member help me for a recent order but I just realized I missed a replacement center post and maybe a SR-71... fuckin' VAS!

lonelyhero likes this.
  13. PlanetVape

PlanetVape Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself Retailer

@PPN International shipping costs are what they are. We charge less than our actual cost. Depends a lot on your country and if they sign shipping agreements with other countries to control costs. We can ship all the way to Australia for under 11.00 for smallish items yet shipping that same item in our own country is 14.00. Makes no sense, but that is the postal service for you.
    PV

just_the_flu likes this.
  14. analytika

analytika Well-Known Member

how long has w9tech.com been "down for maintenance"?

15. OC513

OC513 Dabaholic

About a month now I believe.

SamuraiSam likes this.
  16. SamuraiSam

SamuraiSam Extraction Technician

Wow, I wasn't aware. I never got around to ordering any of the Trinity XL, since I'd had so many of the original Trinity carts. G mailed me some heaters many months ago, but never sent the tanks for me to try them, and I kept forgetting to buy tanks. Damn.

jpdnkstr likes this.
  17. OC513

OC513 Dabaholic

I believe puffitup and planetvape both have their products still.

18. supremebruin

supremebruin New Member

Any idea if W9 is ever coming back or are they gone for good? I need a new hercules and or a replacement gold rod for the 510 but cant find anywhere

PPN likes this.
  19. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Look at PlanetVape.ca

20. lockie

lockie Well-Known Member

Was lookin for the Hercules Ti Coils but can't find them in stock anywhere in the USA

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors