• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Palm by Vaporblunt

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Great!, now i have to wait until June to get a black one. Makes no sense why you would wait to make the 3 colors that will sell the most. I don't think many people here will want a bright flashy color to smoke a drug that is mostly illegal everywhere.:2c:
I will! :nod: By the way. This is a vape. Not a pipe. If you are looking to 'smoke' a drug. You should just buy a black pipe. Probably pick one up today at your local 7-11. ;)

Jeppy,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
hey that green one is sick, i really like it. i got the stealthiness covered with other vapes, time to be loud and proud. hahahaha

ilovebOObs,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I just don't want to draw more attention to people as to what I'm doing. The Palm vaporizer looks more like a pipe or bowl so its kind of obvious that you are smoking something. My iolite for example looks like I'm chewing on the end of an old cell phone antenna or two way radio. I vape everywhere i go so the stealthy the better. :ninja:

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

hey that green one is sick, i really like it. i got the stealthiness covered with other vapes, time to be loud and proud. hahahaha

Yeah my wife really likes the green one too. I guess i can buy hers first to test with until the black one comes out. Assuming that it turns out to be my new go to portable vape.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I think TRVB meant that the first colors released will be Black, White, and Grey on June 1st.

Gonzo,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I think TRVB meant that the first colors released will be Black, White, and Grey on June 1st.

Indeed. The first 3 colors are black , white, and grey. They will available on/or before June 1. The bright colors will be available late July/August. Sorry about the confusion. Also we elemenated purple in place of pink, FYI.

TherealVaporblunt,

Pcpvapors

Well the vaporblunt was an awesome unit, cannot wait for this unit. If only I could find that shut up and take my money so I can vape already picture....

Pcpvapors,

pandawok56

Is the lid plastic or glass? Not sure if it's been asked yet, honestly really only skimmed the thread. I can assume the screen is held in so it doesn't move around when in it's stowed away, right? And is the stem part easily breakable? I believe it was said its glass wrapped in ceramic and in the pictures they were fairly exposed, I could see it easily breaking if dropped or in a pocket or bag with other stuff in it.

pandawok56,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
29ejho3.jpg

2lvjr49.jpg

Only 30 days away!!

kato1234

I'm sorry I think this missed the one thing I was hoping for in a new device of this type. I own a MFLB and my biggest objection to it is the battery. I was hoping that someone would take the basic good design of the MLFB and add a better power supply. We now have many button powered batteries thanks to the e-cig crowd. A device of this type could have been made using 510 threads to take manual e-cig batteries. No push-pull, no stripped batteries push a button and go. The MFLB looks retro this looks Star Trek but I don't see a real I want to drop +$100 for very little improvement on the original.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I was interested till I saw that last promo flyer. I assumed the batteries were inside the device and you charged it. I wondered how you fit the battery in such a small form factor. Seeing that you push the batter into the pipe like a MFLB turns me off. Oh well. I don't like having to mange batteries much. I use them for a portable device if I have to. I prefer the way the ThermoVape is laid out where you can't see the batteries because they are in the device. Good luck on your new vaporizer!

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

So basically its a cooler looking MFLB with the same issues. The push / pull battery and no removable screen for better cleaning. I guess the only good thing is that you can replace the screen down the road when needed. If the replacement screens are inexpensive it probably would be better to replace with a new screen once a month. Rather than wasting time trying to get it super clean.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I suppose that in terms of battery it is not exactly a breakthrough, but i am still curious with the ceramic element and the glass air path. Also, the bowl looks much easier to clean although the same cannot be said about the rest of the vapor path.

Lets wait and see. :)

vorrange,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I suppose that in terms of battery it is not exactly a breakthrough, but i am still curious with the ceramic element and the glass air path. Also, the bowl looks much easier to clean although the same cannot be said about the rest of the vapor path.Lets wait and see. :)

To be honest, in order to keep to the price point and the size that we wanted the battery had to be external. The glass air path is completely straight so cleaning it couldn't be easier. I believe this is a heater not a vape, without having a circuit board and controlled heat I just have a hard time calling it a vape. So as far as heaters go, I think this is a well thought out improvement to existing products. With that said, I really tried to take the opinions of this forum serious while this product was being designed so I appreciated any and all feedback.

TherealVaporblunt,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The ceramic element is under the bowl then? What is your expected time per battery per bowl?

vorrange,

Alan Lopez

Im following this one close, I would like to ask a couple of Q's if thats ok?

First, will it combust?
Second, Whats the screen made of? Does it get in contact with the heating element?
does the battery gets pushed out automatically after use?
Now that you have tested the unit, do you get heavy clouds? what i mean is, would this be a good device to start vaping? (transition from smoking)
What about the usage temperature?

A video showing it could be very nice

Thanks for the info

Alan Lopez,

OF

The ceramic element is under the bowl then? What is your expected time per battery per bowl?

As I see it there is no "ceramic element" involved. The heat is developed in the screen, it is the element, just like in MFLB. The ceramic is simply a form for holding the working parts in place, like the wood block in the MFLB. Since there are few if any other high temperature insulators available, ceramic makes good sense for a body part but it is not a heater. It plays no active role.

And the lid is definitely not glass IMO. Such a part from glass would be very expensive to make and would no doubt break....it would be a race to see if the hinge end broke faster than the latch end.

An interesting form factor modification on MFLB as I see it. And the 'snap in screen' gets around the major manufacturing issue of bonding the screen in place (ever wonder how MFLB does that? I do....). While useful for repairs, tt's really of no use in routine maintenance.

All in all I wouldn't be surprised if I don't end up with one, sooner or later.

OF

u bwade wunner

nice product vaporblunt.I like youre designs.the all glass airpath protected by a plastic turtleback is a nice idea.

I have a few questions,Id be grateful if you a spare moment to answer any of them,thanks

The ceramic is simply a form for holding the working parts in place
Is that why the element is not replaceable?.Would nt it have been easier for the consumer if you had made this ceramic piece out of spring stainless instead?.I really want to be able to immerse my screens for a good soak to clean them of carbon deposits etc..cleaning them with a brush and iso topically doesn t go far enough imo.

I think this is a well thought out improvement to existing products.

Can the screen element be removed for a thorough soak in iso?

there are several devices with fixed screens available already.being able to remove and soak clean that screen on its own will be of benefit to members here.without that 'my' interest fades quickly Im sorry.

I would also like to ask during testing when a well used element has been changed,Has there been any noticeable improvement in vapor production with new element compared to the replaced one? Specifically heat up time?.what ive noticed in my vaping experience is heat up time gradually degenerates in some of these conductive screens after regular use.what have been youre observations?

just to let you know my decision to buy the palm will be based on the answers to these 2 questions:)
what will the cost of the replaceable elements be?
can the screen be removed for cleaning or will a future model have it?

it also for sure needs a strong closure lid lock above the element.this device needs to be able to roll around in a glovebox without crumbs going everywhere.I fit magnet closures to my vape lids and they work flawlessly.never lose a crumb:)

a glass mouthpiece would be a great idea too for the many purists out there

finally we would love to see an operational video even vapor free of the palm.

best of luck with the new design

u bwade wunner,
Top Bottom