• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Palm by Vaporblunt

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Interesting piece. Interested in clarification of the ceramic insert - is that the heating element?

J.R.R.Tokin',

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So TRVB this might actually be different from the MFLB..
So you have ceramic heating element on your unit that heats the screen or you just shortciruit the batt with screen?
---------------------------
I've re-read the thread and i think it is just the same as mflb tech.(even the trench shape :)

Abysmal Vapor,
I am also curious if it simply discharges the battery through the screen, ala the MFLB and Stealthvape.

Are there other bowl systems for solid and liquid concentrates, or are you supposed to just replace the screen when it ends up as a gummy mess? Liquids are entirely possible with the MFLB for instance but solids would probably clog it irreparably.

It looks like a welcome entry to the market at that price point and the mostly-glass airpath in what looks to be a very durable vape is welcome.

charliedontsurf,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Can't wait to get one of these in the Palm of my hands. ( Sorry couldn't resist ) Price is great too. :rockon:I was getting tired of paying $250 and up for the newest and latest vaporizer. June? I always hate waiting.

Oh Please! I did say i would pay to test. Big difference.

mod note - Forum Policies
•Do not ask about being a beta tester.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Very cool, I'm really curious to find out more about this vape.

SF Giant,

VapeVoice

My interest has been peaked as well! Looks like we may have an improvement on the MFLB idea here. Can't wait to try one!

VapeVoice,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
This vape has a very interesting shape. Might invest in one of these. As ive tryed the vaporblunt i am interested to see what this vaporizer is capable of

NotPotRelated,

talley

Hey TVB, are you going to be selling replacement screens at a reasonable price? I have a feeling i'm going to go through quite a few of them, if they're removable.

Speaking of the screens, you might want to keep an eye out for the MFLB legal team. I've seen them threatening to sue a guy who was talking about manufacturing MFLB style trenches that people could use in their own home-made vapes. I guess they hold a patent on it.

talley,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I was wrong about the battery, my apologies. it is a nickel metal hydride AA. I am going to wait until I can get all the facts before I post anymore details. Here's a picture of all the colors, and what's included with the Palm. Thank you.

14n037t.jpg

THCMuscle

Impressive. As with the VaporBLUNT the graphics, colors, and design are all very sexy and thought out, no argument there. Well done on that front.

A few detailed pictures of a finished product and some reassurance on the non-toxicity front and I'm sold. Looks very promising, excited to see a new age vape at a low price point. I have always thought the MFLB should be contoured to your hand somehow due to how you're always squeezing it with your palm while in secret mode. The Palm seems to do just that, I can see it could be magic to hold and operate. Again, well done.

Edit: Is there a pushback ring or something of that equivelence?

THCMuscle,

kertong

*please delete me*
the comparisons to the MFLB are obvious, but I really like the idea of the removable/replaceable trench screens - I think that was the one real achilles heel of the MFLB. And an all glass airpath, you say? Will be keeping an eye on this one. :)

Ewog

Can't wait to see what the heating element looks like and how hard it will be to clean the oils off it. Other then that can't wait for it to come out!

Ewog,

wthanna

Can't wait to see what the heating element looks like and how hard it will be to clean the oils off it. Other then that can't wait for it to come out!

The "heating element" is the screen.

wthanna,

DavidTop

I noticed you said The Palm uses Hydride batteries. Any chance 14500 li-ons can be be used? I have a bunch that I use in my e-cig mods and I understand that they last a lot longer than Hydride.

DavidTop,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Impressive. As with the VaporBLUNT the graphics, colors, and design are all very sexy and thought out, no argument there. Well done on that front.

A few detailed pictures of a finished product and some reassurance on the non-toxicity front and I'm sold. Looks very promising, excited to see a new age vape at a low price point. I have always thought the MFLB should be contoured to your hand somehow due to how you're always squeezing it with your palm while in secret mode. The Palm seems to do just that, I can see it could be magic to hold and operate. Again, well done.

Edit: Is there a pushback ring or something of that equivelence?

Thank you! By pushback ring are you talking about to hold the screen? If that is your question than no, their are no o-rings. Thescreens snaps onto the heating element. Look at the screen in the first post itt and you will see the prongs on bottom, they just snap right in.

TherealVaporblunt,

SD_haze

Thanks for the answers TRVB. I am also excited to hear if the MFLB power adaptor would work? Also, Can the glass air path be easily cleaned as well? This would make it very handy to be able to fully clean the whole unit.

Looks like the glass air path would be pretty easily cleaned with some pipe cleaners

SD_haze,

YourPalHal

THC Exploiter
So it works on the same concept as the MFLB, only with the screen popping onto the rails and instead of all the residue collecting inside on the wood, there's a cleanable reservoir. That in combination with replaceable screens makes concentrate use viable. . . .Very nice! I'm really liking what I'm seeing, and though I never had a problem with my launch box, I find these to be very welcome improvements to the launch box!

Will there be a warranty on this product? If so, how long? What does it cover?

Can we expect the battery life to be the same as a MFLB? (Approximately 1-2 trenches per charge)

YourPalHal,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
love the eye candy, great looking unit. looking forward to reviews.:)

ilovebOObs,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Whatever you do,,,,,don't give the same warranty as MFLB. They have teeny boppers out there breaking their shit with hammers and then requesting a new LB. :mental:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
So it works on the same concept as the MFLB, only with the screen popping onto the rails and instead of all the residue collecting inside on the wood, there's a cleanable reservoir. That in combination with replaceable screens makes concentrate use viable. . . .Very nice! I'm really liking what I'm seeing, and though I never had a problem with my launch box, I find these to be very welcome improvements to the launch box!

Will there be a warranty on this product? If so, how long? What does it cover?

Can we expect the battery life to be the same as a MFLB? (Approximately 1-2 trenches per charge)

I literally have only had this product for a week, so I do not feel answering questions about specifics about performace and battery life are a good idea until I'm done running the tests. I can tell you for sure the warranty is lifetime on the heating element and connections. The indicator
Light, glass and batteries are not included in the lifetime guarantee. I'm sure we will give some kind of warranty on the batteries, but it's to soon for me to answer specifics. I probably should have waited a few weeks to start this thread but I was dying to get feedback from you guys!!!
Keep the feedback coming, and I'll answer whatever I can. Thank you

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: YourPalHal
Top Bottom