nealcassidy

Seagullmeat said:
And as far as pocket size cases go, Burton 420 kit is BEAST
I have seen like 5 different models of them and its difficult to find these ones new but they are still out there

Agreed on the 420 kit! I went to a Burton flagship store and they have a few colors in stock.
I spent about 15 minutes mulling over my color choice. The black is nice because it isn't too noticeable.
I went with the "Visionary Plaid" one, just because I felt like something more cheerful than I usually would choose.

Seagullmeat - I like your modifications. I'll have to mess with mine to fit my typical array of MFLB crap that I was carrying in a camera case ;)
Thanks for the pics !

The thing is now called "The Kit FW" - not sure what FW stands for...
4" tall, 3 " wide, 1.5" deep
2nq6um9.jpg

nealcassidy,
Skype vape lession sounds awesome..make it like a 6 way chat so multiple pleople can watch.

JD im going to the pats game this year...i plan on bringing the box for the ride :D

Gosteelers12,
Copy this and paste it to an FC reply spot. (Let me know what happens.. I will be here.~V

Vito helped me get this together for you.
This is my MFLB Travel case!
The PA fits nicely also.
IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Willuminati,
Nealcassidy,
Your case looks WAAAAY better than mine im super jealous, good idea going to the flagship store.
The site I got mine from didn't give an option of color lol.

I love how its so durable and that its also made for snowboarding. This season i'm taking the box up to the mountain with me every weekend
I can't wait winter is way to far away :ugh:

Willuminati, My first case was a DS case also but yours is awesome cuz it fits the PA I hate caring it around in my pocket when i use it in the car

Seagullmeat,
i leave the plug part right in the outlet in the car and have the other one next to my game throne i also toss some happy meal toys in the back of the car thank you micky D's for cops never look in DS case i love hidden in plain view under the cover of mid afternoon. P.S. don't mind the cupcake my girlfriend is the whole competition thing i just taste test.... but vitolo helped with the whole post i don't understand code things.

Willuminati,

Vitolo

Vaporist
cluffy it is not just the typing.. it is the live video feed of hits being done and corrections! I will be in the chat room more!

Seagullmeat Nice...very nice!
I like nealcassidy's bag too.
uh oh... time for a vape!
:leaf:

Vitolo,

cluffy

Vaker
wow, that is one sweet looking cupcake! Vito, I get your point about live video. I think there are enough videos out there to teach anyone how to use the MFLB though. I learned through trial and error (the best way to learn anything IMHO)

SEE YA ON THE CHAT!!! :p

cluffy,

nealcassidy

That cupcake is so perfect it looks fake;)
And I passed up a new cupcake store today when I was going to get my 420 case after being inspired by Seagullmeat's case!
Time for the first vape session in 8 days... have a great Friday night, all!

nealcassidy,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I'm going to have to get that Burton Case. That thing is slick. I'll snap a picture of what I use. I pretty much put more in it, than I should. But, hey it fits... I can't complain. Financially, we can't swing it now though. Maybe a birthday present for myself.

Stopped by the co-op today. They had some stuff, I never heard of... but had to buy, just for the name. Well, it also had something to do with the medium density buds, the color (which is truly an emerald green when ground)... and I swear. When I took a whiff of it, inside the bag (got 5.5g), the first thing that came to mind, was Sweet Tarts. However, when you take it out... it has a very pungent skunky odor, with that underlying Sweet Tart smell. It vapes for a very long while. I didn't count how many rips I got off of it, but it was definitely, more than usual. It holds its flavor very well, which is kind of like it smells, though it has a little bite to it. That's probably the Sative dominant factor. I find Indica vapes much smoother. I don't know the hybrid break down... but I would guess 60/40. When you smoke it, I would describe the medicinal value... well, I think Steve Miller said it best, "I want to fly like an eagle, to the sea. Fly like an eagle. Let my spirit carry me."

I present to you... "GOO"

2011-09-09153454.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Anyone else mix different herbs with their cannabis? I vaped a trench and added some peppermint on top towards the end and tasted nice...only thing is I don't wanna save it with my avb.

MM..Food,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I vape some herbs separately in other devices, but not with my weed.
I love the taste of my weed way to much to "accent" it with other flavors.
Not saying this is a bad practice at all... but the prime essences and flavors (as well as reactants) are all vaporized at different temperatures, so that might be cosidered, in choices of "blends".
I feel anything that enhances your personal experience is a good adventure!

Vitolo,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
I agree, I wanted to see what it was like. But on a related note I vaped some yerba mate which was very earthy and afterwards I vaped weed and it really made me realize appreciate how nice weed really tastes.
Its one of a kind! :)

MM..Food,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Pre Stoned said:
I agree, I wanted to see what it was like. But on a related note I vaped some yerba mate which was very earthy and afterwards I vaped weed and it really made me realize appreciate how nice weed really tastes.
Next time vape Damiana,Lotus,Wormwood,Wild Dagga,Mullein,Intoxicating mint.. Why do you vape someting known for its bitterness.. (that are the alkaloids that are main active ingredient of the yerba mate (mateine) ) and not for its aromatic properties..

Abysmal Vapor,

Dberm

Just got my first case today, thanks again to everyone who posted their setups!

This is the 4.3" gps case. It's definitely a little big for a normal day excursion for me. With this case I can fit 4 batteries, stem, lb, case that can hold around 3-4 ground grams, and a smaller case of hash oil. Hopefully the digital camera case will be a little smaller so that I'll only carry two batteries and perhaps a smaller container of herbs.

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

For $3 including shipping I'm very happy. Feels solid and will hopefully keep the goods safe... Or atleast organized!

Dberm,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
So you can't get the 420 cases online... You have to find them? I've wanted one for a while. I couldn't ever find one, so I went with the dime bag.

Some tasty herbs in these pictures guys... And I'm diggin seeing everyone's case setups... Post more ha.

wake n blake,

Nycdeisel

Finally got some pictures of my travel LB kit
includes everything you see here
DSC04404.jpg

closed with it all inside
DSC04406.jpg

those all fit comfortably. this Vatra "coffin" case(yea, not big on the whole coffin thing) is very similar to the one Vitolo has and I believe his is slightly shorter in length. I honestly wish I had that one so its a bit more compact

Nycdeisel,

VivaSativa

WPA question:
Those of you who use it with a bong/bubbler that has a 90 degree angle connection to the WPA (when the bowl 'points to the ceiling', opposed to 45 degree angles) - does it bother you that the box is in a 45 degrees angle while vaping with the WPA?
It looks like the weed might fall towards the drawhole area and leave the back of the trench empty...
I saw JD's vids and it looks fine, but I also have a Box that I use just for oil, it might be more problematic with this one...
Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks

VivaSativa,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
VivaSativa said:
WPA question:
Those of you who use it with a bong/bubbler that has a 90 degree angle connection to the WPA (when the bowl 'points to the ceiling', opposed to 45 degree angles) - does it bother you that the box is in a 45 degrees angle while vaping with the WPA?
It looks like the weed might fall towards the drawhole area and leave the back of the trench empty...
I saw JD's vids and it looks fine, but I also have a Box that I use just for oil, it might be more problematic with this one...
Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks

The load holds tight. Im pretty sure there's only a 45 degree WPA. I remember MF saying something about different angles (maybe when it gets out of beta)

Def a non factor tho

Now oil I dont know about...

JDSupreme,

VivaSativa

JDSupreme said:
The load holds tight. Im pretty sure there's only a 45 degree WPA. I remember MF saying something about different angles (maybe when it gets out of beta)

Def a non factor tho

Now oil I dont know about...
I guess one of these could help if it were to be a problem...

Anyone knows if MF are planning to add different angles WPA or include an adapter for different angles?

Thanks

VivaSativa,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Abysmal Vapor said:
Pre Stoned said:
Next time vape Damiana,Lotus,Wormwood,Wild Dagga,Mullein,Intoxicating mint.. Why do you vape someting known for its bitterness.. (that are the alkaloids that are main active ingredient of the yerba mate (mateine) ) and not for its aromatic properties..

I wanted to see if it would affect me the same way a cup of it does. It was like a quick 15 minute energy boost but totally not worth it. haha it was only my first time trying it.

MM..Food,

HardTI

I'm in the same boat as you. Mine worked great for a couple of months but now does next to nothing. I can't get my stuff to even brown up. I end up just smoking it. I emailed Launch Box support and they are replacing mine. I sent them my info and within 2 days they have the latest model of the Launch Box in the mail headed my way.
BradSR20 said:
hello everyone :peace:

I've been noticing some less-than-optimal output from my LB lately, and was wondering if anyone has encountered this. I tried searching and looking through this thread, but 500+ pages is tough. I'm happy to see everyone enjoying and expanding on their LB experiences though.

Basically, to put it in bullet point form:

- Have had LB under a year, passed the learning curve on the first week. Have been hitting it like a champ, showed friends how to use it, and they have subsequently purchased their own
- I have powerex 2700s, plus the c9000 charger. I take care of my batteries and all that.
- Recently did a fairly extensive iso-cleaning to the trench, and tried to clean out the inside cavities per the vaporpedia instructions
- Compared my LB hit-for-hit with a friend's newer one last weekend, and there is a world of difference. Using new batteries as well. I can't even get my material to combust if I leave the battery in for 30+ sec. I foolishly asploaded the trench in my friends' because I wasn't used to how quick you can ignite.
- Always use box in native mode, and only use on the weekends 3-4 times, and maybe once or twice during the week. I.E. I'm not using it 24/7, or else I'd expect something of this nature to happen.

Short of getting out a hydrometer and recording scientific data, I don't know of any other way to prove that my LB is starting to fade. I've been chatting over email with magic flight support, but I'm mostly getting the "you're doing it wrong" speech. I can only imagine how many "THIS THING DONT WORK!!!" emails they get daily, but I can assure you my technique is proper.

Any advice? I know I can't be the only person this has happened to.

Thank you!!:peace:

HardTI,
Top Bottom