Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vitolo said:
If they looked at this on the camera... "grazing"... eating food while you shop.
If they thought one was eating before paying... they would swoop down on you pretty fast! :uhoh:

That thought had occurred to me too. I think it looks kinda suspicious holding your fist up to your mouth for many seconds while even taking a quick hit. I'm always in one of those automatic wheelchairs at Walmart, so I can't vap and drive really. Can you imagine if I got into an accident (hit something or someone), while hitting my LB? I can. Hell, I have a hard time texting and driving my wheelchair! :lol:

I think I'll stick to bathroom breaks, mostly. I'll only use the LB in public, where I feel comfortable. :)

btw....if they ever put camera's in the bathrooms, I'll stop shopping there.

Vicki,
I have stealthy used my launch box but the only time it leaves the house is when I'm going out(to my bowling/pool leagues and just going to the bar for a night out). And then I usually hit it in the bathroom or just right in my car. And just to show the true stealthyness of this I have hit it sitting right at the bar stool in front of the bartender.

VapeNStone,

cluffy

Vaker
quick c9000/powerex2700 battery update: the one I only charged came out to 2445mah and the one I cycled once came out 2497mah. I'll let you know when the break-in cycles on the other 2 are done.

cluffy,

CutePanda

@ Cluffy

From my experience and experimentation with the C-9000, running the break-in 1-3 times with brand new batteries gives the best results. My 2700's are currently hovering around 2550 which is considered normal. My 2400's are around 2330 after running break-in 2x.

CutePanda,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Know what's cool about student aid refund checks?
Dropping seventy bones on the PA, FINALLY. I know I'm late to the game... I already know the joys to come... now I just have to wait.

wake n blake,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
You are going to love it! Haha, seriously though I love Magic Flight...they're the best company ever. but yeah the PA is definitely worth it if you use the mlfb mostly at home like I do. Good luck on waiting! :)

MM..Food,

poonman

With all the talk about battery power ,
I think , the reason I'm not enjoying the LB as much is because of my battery .

C-9000 , 2700 , 2400 ???
Mine reads REX AA1240-AA00 on the side . ( Canadian )
Is the 1240 the amp .
If that is the wrong type , where can I go to get the right type ? (and what type ? )

It is an authentic mflb , It has on the bottom , etched in words and ser. #
Not hand-written . But I'm thinking the dealer switched batteries to save costs !

Please advise .

poonman,

TakeMeOut

Vaped in the theather the other day to our idiot brother, haha we were passing in the back of the theater with dudes right next to us. vaked right now and typing. we should have a stealth game, the better the scenerio and stealth the more points. That walmart one is good, with pics so he gets 100 points. haha

TakeMeOut,

Nycdeisel

I used it once during a movie with a buddy of mine, we were in the middle of one long row and nobody batted an eyelash. people usually get sucked in in movie theatres, its a lot different then watching a movie in your living room IMO.

I took a quick hit in a taxi cab, I have used it in a couple public parks.

but the most enjoyable "public" place I have used it was sitting on the rocks at this creek near where I was staying in the catskills this summer. now THAT was awesome. there werent lots of people around. but every 10 minutes or so people would walk off of the trail on the stretch of rocks and they would look both sides but payed no attention. It was pretty secluded but theres always a chance in any public area in my eyes.

every other 'stealth' place i tried to hit it was never relaxing cause theres still a small risk.

Nycdeisel,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well, I got home last night and guess what; my PA has arrived. All I can say is HOLY S*IT, it is a total game changer. It is just like I got a new device It's sick, im so pissed that I waited so long!

If you are looking for heavy hits and consistent clouds the PA all the way.

:2c:

mvapes,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
Dberm said:
Hey thanks for the case input guys. Only thing I'm worried about with those is that it looks like everything is just loose, and since my main use for the case would be snowboarding I don't know if things like the stem would be able to handle an encounter with rocks/trees/rails/other things I huck my meat into.

Hey go with the burton 420 kit. I used one with my lb in it while skiing last year for probably 50+ days/nights and it worked great, you have to cut this one row of stitching on an elastic band but thats pretty simple and it makes a perfect elastic holder for the LB and there is a little vertical velcro pouch that is perfect for a battery, the stem and a brush. I constantly fit a contact container with a gram+, 3 batteries, my lb, and the stem and brush in it with no problem. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVapeAficionado#p/a/u/1/qVH-yooof2s i have an older version of it apparently but this kids looks nicer and it appears that the elastic around the LB never had stitches through the middle of it.

Vaporgin.,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Vaporgin. said:
Dberm said:
Hey thanks for the case input guys. Only thing I'm worried about with those is that it looks like everything is just loose, and since my main use for the case would be snowboarding I don't know if things like the stem would be able to handle an encounter with rocks/trees/rails/other things I huck my meat into.

Hey go with the burton 420 kit. I used one with my lb in it while skiing last year for probably 50+ days/nights and it worked great, you have to cut this one row of stitching on an elastic band but thats pretty simple and it makes a perfect elastic holder for the LB and there is a little vertical velcro pouch that is perfect for a battery, the stem and a brush. I constantly fit a contact container with a gram+, 3 batteries, my lb, and the stem and brush in it with no problem. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVapeAficionado#p/a/u/1/qVH-yooof2s i have an older version of it apparently but this kids looks nicer and it appears that the elastic around the LB never had stitches through the middle of it.
I also cut foam to fit my Burton case and launch box. I agree with Vaporgin- it's a perfect size and pretty tough- it kinda feels like it would all be tougher than me in a collision with a tree, and my bones would damage first. That said if I had to do it again I'd look a digital camera shell case- just for cost and availability.

WatTyler,

cluffy

Vaker
I have no case. I carry my LB "native", with a rubber band and a battery ready to go. I keep a spare trench or two in the little plastic box that came with it and a spare battery with a cap on it in the other pocket. The LB is usually by itself in my front right pocket, but occasionally it shares its space with a Bic lighter...

I take more supplies when I'll be gone overnight though! :D

cluffy,

stroh

errl enthusiast
a little warning about movie theaters, if you are near the front, try not to exhale big couds as they are VERY visible, and can draw attention

stroh,

caseball2051

put a battery in the same pocket as my change the other day.....OUCH.

it actualyl drew blood the battery got so hot

caseball2051,

weedemon

enthusiast
caseball2051 said:
put a battery in the same pocket as my change the other day.....OUCH.

it actualyl drew blood the battery got so hot

Damn dude that is insane. you must have a hell of blister now then?

picture of your finger please...

that's insane man. I had the case come open in my pocket with my keys. i felt it get pretty hot, but the sound of the batteries "clinking" tipped me off. i was not hurt.

stroh said:
a little warning about movie theaters, if you are near the front, try not to exhale big couds as they are VERY visible, and can draw attention

haha yep this man speaks truth! smaller hits when you are in a dark room filled with other people!

weedemon,

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
This is going to make me sound like a total noob, but I want to get a bong and the WPA for my box. The problem is, I have no idea what kind of bong to buy. Hell, I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a bong, let alone having to buy one.

So can someone help me out? What kind, size, etc do I need?

And no snickering, please. ;)

Thanks in advance!

sydnee,

blackbur

sydnee said:
This is going to make me sound like a total noob, but I want to get a bong and the WPA for my box. The problem is, I have no idea what kind of bong to buy. Hell, I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a bong, let alone having to buy one.

Thanks in advance!

i would suggest something small, something between 9-10 inches.

A Beaker or a Straight will probably do the job.

HVY makes pretty decent mini bongs.

Also SSFG makes really good mini bongs, i'm sure NYC will chime in. :brow:

SYN/ZOB make some medicore pieces that shouldn't burn a hole in your pocket..

blackbur,
stroh said:

One thing you can do is exhale downward into your own shirt collar. Vapor reeks worlds less than smoke, and the actual visual masking of the vapor clouds needs to be done in some situations.

I once had a cap come off in my pocket next to what must of been my keys - I was on public transportation actually, so it must of looked funny when I quietly cursed "shit!" and started swatting at my pocket. There was clearly a small leakage of battery acid and I had to recycle that battery.

The WPA is made for a 14mm glass on glass (GonG) joint. They sell an adapter pretty much at cost which will enable you to use it also with a 18.8mm GonG joint, which is sometimes called a 19mm joint for simplification's sake. So look for something with either of those two joints. The adapter is a great thing to have in your glass arsenal and is a mere like 9 bucks from MFLB

charliedontsurf,

Nycdeisel

blackbur said:
sydnee said:

Thanks in advance!

i would suggest something small, something between 9-10 inches.

A Beaker or a Straight will probably do the job.

HVY makes pretty decent mini bongs.

Also SSFG makes really good mini bongs, i'm sure NYC will chime in. :brow:

SYN/ZOB make some medicore pieces that shouldn't burn a hole in your pocket..

all good suggestions bur. :)
I own two SSFG tubes, one 11" straight and one 7 1/2" mini beaker. The smaller the better, for the MFLB. the beaker works great with it!

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom