Vitolo

Vaporist
Opeth said:
Just ordered one basing myself solely on the reputation of these thing, I have in fact never vaped.
You did good. Vaping is GREAT!
Photoon2011-06-30at1946.jpg
flashfire.gif

Vitolo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Opeth said:
Just ordered one basing myself solely on the reputation of these thing, I have in fact never vaped.

I hadn't ever vaped either. So at 44 I decided, now that I was getting really good stuff (medicinal), I wanted it to last as long as possible. At first, I tried the VG Bat (I wish I had got the glass VG instead)... and it got my vaped for the first time and I LOVED it. Decided I was going to switch. However, I was having a really difficult time, with the Bat's usage. I kept reading these wonderful things about the Launch Box. Saved up my money, bought one from a shady dealer who was sanding serial numbers off (thus voiding the warranty). Got in touch with Magic-Flight and they HOOKED me UP. New MFLB kit, PA and WPA... for sending in the defaced one and helping collect info on the jackass that sold it. They are hands-down, the best customer service and company, I have ever dealt with. Truly a company that cares about their customer base. All I could say to someone that didn't like them, because of their product... I would have to ask, if they even bothered to try and resolve it with MF. I can't foresee a situation, where they wouldn't come up with a solution. We even have a guy that dropped his into a steaming pile of his own poop and MF... replaced it! :o

As for my experience with the MF. I've combusted a few trenches in it, but it was definitely my not paying attention. Other than that... it provides a very pleasant, versatile and effective delivery of your favorite and former smoke.

You picked a great place to share also. This forum is a wealth of information, plus some of the friendliest and generous (yes, people actually give stuff away to those in need), "strangers" I've come across. They welcome you right in... and there isn't any such thing as a post count snobs, 1 post or 10,000... you'll be treated with respect. No dumb questions.

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your MFLB when you get it and please, ask if any problems and be ready for the greatest ride of your life.

BigDaddyVapor,

Opeth

It will probably take a while to get here tho, I'm in Atlantic Canada (NB) so hopefully I won't get raped by the customs.

Opeth,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I am very far away (Central Europe), ordered from BlissSville. In 2 weeks it came (And I've paid about 30$ on customs).

Seek,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I need some help, I notice that I use my PA it takes some figiting to get power consistenly and its driving me up a wall. As I am pulling off the LB I see the light going on and off and regardless of the setting I cant seem to get a solid hit unless I place the PA perfectly.

Please help!!!

mvapes,

nitram420

Hi guys,
Long time lurker, finally made an account as my MFLB arrived today from the states! (Scottish guy here)

My powerex's labels came off clean, no glue... Success!

I made this for transporting and just keeping my stuff secure in general. Plus, I like to make things :)
I have made another stash case for the MF, it is very geeky and I am almost ashamed to upload it. Maybe I will depending on how this one goes down.

If anyone is intrested I am willing to make one of a kind boxes, from small stash cases to large lunchbox styled carry cases.

RbGxm.jpg

fJ1Do.jpg

msgsH.jpg

All I need now is some ingredients to vape....

Cheers guys!

nitram420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
OMG! ROFL!!!! I only know what that is cuz my son had some Pokeshit when he was small. That is a fantastic stash case.

Lo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
mvapes said:
I need some help, I notice that I use my PA it takes some figiting to get power consistenly and its driving me up a wall. As I am pulling off the LB I see the light going on and off and regardless of the setting I cant seem to get a solid hit unless I place the PA perfectly.
a) Positive badly connected
-Try cleaning/scraping the connector for positive end in your MFLB. Maybe dirty somehow restricting the current.
-Try getting your pushback ring out (I don't have a PA, but as I see on the photos, it's large positive nipple is still smaller than the ring)
b) Negative badly connected
-Cleaning again, maybe the metal ring is dirty
-Try putting a little tape on your PA connector (where it makes contact with the metal ring) so it makes contact more snug
c) Light dying
This is when: Box heating well + The light is wrong with batteries too
-Dead light is not covered by warranty, but the box works OK with this.
d) Defective PA
This is when: Your box runs well with batteries and you are sure it's making contact with PA.
-Get a warranty replacement

Seek,

jasho

Powerex batteries and charger. Several of my batteries get a display reading of HIGH. Several show a full charge 2400-2500 but provide no power to the LB. I'm a light user and have already lost 6 batteries to these issues. The supplied charger gives the green light but they won't provides vapor.

What setting do you use on your charger?

Is this expected?

Thanks for the great answer on the bong!

jasho,
jasho said:
Powerex batteries and charger. Several of my batteries get a display reading of HIGH. Several show a full charge 2400-2500 but provide no power to the LB. I'm a light user and have already lost 6 batteries to these issues. The supplied charger gives the green light but they won't provides vapor.

What setting do you use on your charger?

Is this expected?

Thanks for the great answer on the bong!
So the light/heating element inside the box doesn't come on at all? How long are you holding in your batteries to get vapor? Need just a tad more info before I can fully help you.

VapeNStone,

jasho

VapeNStone said:
So the light/heating element inside the box doesn't come on at all? How long are you holding in your batteries to get vapor? Need just a tad more info before I can fully help you.
Some batteries act as dead. I've got my technique down. For example, the first time it happened all batteries read 2400-2500. Tried the battery in bank one, and no light and no vapor or heat. Battery two, great vapor after a 5 second hold. Battery 3 great vapor and light. Battery 4 read High on the display and did not produce light vapor or heat.

jasho,
Don't know where to go. I'm new here but just wanted to point out a tiny flaw in the magic flight. You know when you shake the magic flight to spread the herbs in between hits, sometimes herb particles can fall out of the chamber. On the top of the wood there's a trench cut along the metal rod that reaches the chamber, which means this the opening where herb can go through.

It seems older version of the magic flight had a completely flat top since the pictures in magic flight website shows one without a the metal snap lock but completely flat top wood. Guess that trench like cut to the top wood must be an improvement but I'm guessing that it's possible to still do the trench cut but not all the way to the chamber.

blackjak22,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
I just unboxed my Power Adapter... Im taking hits now... no one's said anything about the giant black bag that came with it... I like the velvety bags Magic Flight sends out... they really do collect dog hair, though ha.

ah, accidental combustion.

but this thing is fucking cool.

and now the training commences haha.

I gotta clean my bong cause silly friendos wanted to combust, but I can't wait to try the WPAPAMFLB haha.

wake n blake,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
blackjak22 said:
Don't know where to go. I'm new here but just wanted to point out a tiny flaw in the magic flight. You know when you shake the magic flight to spread the herbs in between hits, sometimes herb particles can fall out of the chamber. On the top of the wood there's a trench cut along the metal rod that reaches the chamber, which means this the opening where herb can go through.

It seems older version of the magic flight had a completely flat top since the pictures in magic flight website shows one without a the metal snap lock but completely flat top wood. Guess that trench like cut to the top wood must be an improvement but I'm guessing that it's possible to still do the trench cut but not all the way to the chamber.
Naw man they all have that groove, its the air intake.......although it used to be smaller on older versions

SF Giant,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Seek said:
mvapes said:
a) Positive badly connected
-Try cleaning/scraping the connector for positive end in your MFLB. Maybe dirty somehow restricting the current.
-Try getting your pushback ring out (I don't have a PA, but as I see on the photos, it's large positive nipple is still smaller than the ring)
b) Negative badly connected
-Cleaning again, maybe the metal ring is dirty
-Try putting a little tape on your PA connector (where it makes contact with the metal ring) so it makes contact more snug
c) Light dying
This is when: Box heating well + The light is wrong with batteries too
-Dead light is not covered by warranty, but the box works OK with this.
d) Defective PA
This is when: Your box runs well with batteries and you are sure it's making contact with PA.
-Get a warranty replacement

Thanks for hitting me back, I really beleive its my negative connection. For some reason one of my battery batches seems a bit large and after all this time using my LB daily I believe I may have stretched the negative connector ring. If I put tape on the battery wont that no longer allow the negative to ground? Is there a way to tighten that ring? Im bummed because when it works the hits are insane! I also noticed slight discoloration (possibly char) around that same negative ring? Could this have something to do with it?

:peace:

mvapes,
SF Giant said:
blackjak22 said:

Naw man they all have that groove, its the air intake.......although it used to be smaller on older versions

that's what i thought too at first. Wasn't very sure so I tried to see if other places where air intakes. It seems most of the air intake comes from the opening in the battery. Try with your magic flight with the stem and try to breathe in when you cover the battery slot with your finger/thumb/palm. There's a significant difference.

blackjak22,
Top Bottom