• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mplx

How do you grind your herb? It doesn't look as finely ground as mine is.
I am saving up my vape. If it isn't highly vaped it will make excellent coconut abv oil. I am going to make some insane brownies for the holidays.
WP_20140820_005.jpg

I don`t grind it with a normal grinder first. Herbs go directly in the FG.
WP_20140821_001.jpg

Sorry, crappy phonecamera, nothing better around atm. The green is grinded finer than it looks. It just sticks together cause it is sticky:drool:, when i move the paper the larger parts will all fall apart

caves

Living the vape life

Sorry, crappy phonecamera, nothing better around atm. The green is grinded finer than it looks. It just sticks together cause it is sticky:drool:, when i move the paper the larger parts will all fall apart
Yeah, I go straight to the FG as well and it's really perfect for the MFLB. Super fluffy fine grind as long as you keep your stuff dry.

Traaaaan

I am so bummed tonight. I ordered the orbiter and finishing grinder last week and have been tracking it the past couple of days. UPS delivered it this afternoon while I was at work and I could not wait to go home and play with my toys. However, no package was there when I got home!

I love in a residential townhouse neighborhood with families. I do see some younger kids off on break right now. My only thoughts are 1) simply delivered to the wrong house, 2) taken by a kid

I walked all down the neighboring townhouse complexes to look for it. No luck. Granted I did get home pretty late in the day.

Has anyone ever had a package marked delivered by UPS but wasn't? I contacted magic flight as I've never had this happen before. I will contact UPS tomorrow. Any advice or tips on what I should do?

WP_20140820_005.jpg

WP_20140821_001.jpg

Nice pics thanks for the effort. I have medical Strawberry cough. It looks like your FG grinds your herb nice and fluffy just like mine. I will try going right to the FG also and see if it makes any difference. I can't imagine it would in any way as the end result is the same. Going right to the FG does eliminate a step. I like those little glass jars they look about the right size for the FG and are the same diameter. On the videos the guy says to get a tic-tac box. Tic-tac box seems like a good little pocket storage container to carry around town.

1flyfisher,

OF

Has anyone ever had a package marked delivered by UPS but wasn't? I contacted magic flight as I've never had this happen before. I will contact UPS tomorrow. Any advice or tips on what I should do?

It's happened time or two for me, more often with the PO over the years. Usually it turns up in a few days, once a neighbor brought it by the next day, once another dropped it on the porch rang the bell and ran off. Literally. Strange neighbors......

A time or two the postman/driver brought it later explaining that it had been given back to them.

One package from Fl flat out disappeared, two tracked into the local Post Office and never came out again, in fact I just got back from a trip down there after the second one. I'm sure it's not hiding inside......at least I think I am.

Anyway, yes it happens. But it still has the right address on it, and it's not really valuable to whoever gets it, in my experience chances are good it will find you in a day or two.

Good luck.

OF

I am so bummed tonight. I ordered the orbiter and finishing grinder last week and have been tracking it the past couple of days. UPS delivered it this afternoon while I was at work and I could not wait to go home and play with my toys. However, no package was there when I got home!

I love in a residential townhouse neighborhood with families. I do see some younger kids off on break right now. My only thoughts are 1) simply delivered to the wrong house, 2) taken by a kid

I walked all down the neighboring townhouse complexes to look for it. No luck. Granted I did get home pretty late in the day.

call ups immediately if your tracking number says it was delivered. I would call the company you purchasedit from, if that was MF call them immediately if you believe the package was delivered and stolen. Did you instruct them to leave the pACKAGE? Usually you have to sign for a package or they will attempt deliver and if you aren't home they leave you a note that you have to sign.....how did they just leave a package at your door?

1flyfisher,
Reactions: mplx

mplx

Yes the FG-results are always fine and fluffy. The jars are just plastic ABV containers. http://sales.magic-flight.com/abv-container/
I bought ten with my LB, but for me they are more useful for herb storage. So when i have new herbs, from the shop or the garden i grind enough to fill 1 abv-container and label it. The ungrinded herbs stay in the plastic seal bags. I don`t close the seal bags so air can go out and in. And i store the bags in a plastic box with rice.

All the ABV goes in 1 container as shown a few posts back.

Oh btw. that plastic containers are made for the LB so they fit exactly, not that i use them that way. A full container would get me way too high:D

Last edited:
Yes the FG-results are always fine and fluffy. The jars are just plastic ABV containers. http://sales.magic-flight.com/abv-container/
I bought ten with my LB, but for me they are more useful for herb storage. So when i have new herbs, from the shop or the garden i grind enough to fill 1 abv-container and label it. The ungrinded herbs stay in the plastic seal bags. I don`t close the seal bags so air can go out and in. And i store the bags in a plastic box with rice.

All the ABV goes in 1 container as shown a few posts back.

Oh btw. that plastic containers are made for the LB so they fit exactly, not that i use them that way. A full container would get me way too high:D
What is the purpose of leaving the bag open? And what does the rice do?
They have a bunch of good containers out there. I have a Kinetic Food Storage containers that keeps vegetables fresh for weeks. I have forgot about strawberries and 3 weeks later they look perfect. These are the best containers or the Tightvac,,,,I have a TightVac pocketvac that I grind into with my cromium crusher. These Tightvac's are nice, absolutely no smell. Vacuum seal. Good for storing and preserving any food product. ANy size or color you want. The Pocketvac was like $5.99 shipped to my door U.S. mail, not tax no shipping. An excellent product I would recommend it highly.

1flyfisher,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

mplx

My experience is that the LB likes well dried herbs. Also dryer herbs are easier to grind in FG. Another point is that many Dutch coffeeshops sell weed that could use another week of drying. The quality is good and there are no problems when you roll it or smoke it pure, but in the FG it doesn`t grind that good. With my gardenherbs it`s not needed cause i dry them quite long, same for curing. I think it`s personal taste, i just like my green really dry. And the rice absorbs leftover moisture that`s in the herbs.

I grind first with this. http://www.amazon.com/Chromium-Crus...ie=UTF8&qid=1408675643&sr=8-12&keywords=magic flight

It gets the job done. I like to grind up a few grams at a time and store it in my Tightvac pocketvac. This is a very nice product if you are looking for a top quality grinder. I have collected a lot of kief in the lower compartment. It is going to get mixed with my abv.
Also Amazon has Magic FLight Finishing grinders for around $25. That is where I got mine. It is genuine MF.

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Flight-Finishing-Grinder-Walnut/dp/B00GNKFOTI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408677138&sr=8-2&keywords=magic flight

Last edited:
1flyfisher,
Reactions: mplx

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What is the purpose of leaving the bag open? And what does the rice do?
They have a bunch of good containers out there. I have a Kinetic Food Storage containers that keeps vegetables fresh for weeks. I have forgot about strawberries and 3 weeks later they look perfect. These are the best containers or the Tightvac,,,,I have a TightVac pocketvac that I grind into with my cromium crusher. These Tightvac's are nice, absolutely no smell. Vacuum seal. Good for storing and preserving any food product. ANy size or color you want. The Pocketvac was like $5.99 shipped to my door U.S. mail, not tax no shipping. An excellent product I would recommend it highly.
When our electronics get wet we tend to disconnect the battery and throw them in a bag of uncooked rice. The rice basically sucks out all the moisture from whatever you put it in. Herb in a bag sitting in a sealed container of rice sounds like a pretty decent way to dry out your materials actually.

When our electronics get wet we tend to disconnect the battery and throw them in a bag of uncooked rice. The rice basically sucks out all the moisture from whatever you put it in. Herb in a bag sitting in a sealed container of rice sounds like a pretty decent way to dry out your materials actually.
Or just leave some out overnight or a day or two and they will dry out.

Well I just ordered a Power Adapter for $53.99 from VaporSeller. Good price. I am getting sick of the batteries. can't wait for this to get here next week. http://www.vaporseller.com/magic-flight-launch-box-vaporizer-power-adapter-version-2.html

Check out this knock off.....Have you guys seen this chinese crap....I can only imagine what a pos it is.
image_481_1.jpg

http://www.vaporseller.com/cheap-vaporizer/cheap-portable-vaporizers/dragon-vaporizers.html

Last edited by a moderator:
1flyfisher,

all_day_j

Our MFLB setup: 2 small altoid bins, 1 for fresh ground and 1 for used. 4 duracell 2000mah. Cut off flexible straw. broke the glass mouth piece in about a week. the straws work great and the batteries last several trenches. i grind in my magic bullet using the milling blade. also works great and i use a spoon to scrape the stuck on goodness.
I've used the ABV in several rounds of brownies, all with stellar results. I just grind the ABV into a powder with the same magic bullet and milling blade.

all_day_j,
Reactions: KidFated.

VapeForTheTaste

That "Dragon" looks like cancer. Tempting price on the PA.

Anyone know of any options besides the water pipe whip for 14mm adapters for the mflb?

VapeForTheTaste,

VapeForTheTaste

Are those just press to seal? I could see that as both a good and bad thing. I wish there was an adapter that you could just stick a stem straight into without a whip. I'm a little frugal for a $30 adapter.

OF

I wish there was an adapter that you could just stick a stem straight into without a whip. I'm a little frugal for a $30 adapter.

There is, just slip two small pieces of 'nesting' tubing over the end of the 3 inch stem to bulk it up enough to seal. At least that's what I did. You can probably do it with a rubber band as well.

However, and consider this part, you need to keep the trench level. I got lucky with a little bong I had with an angled input and an angled fitting I had the made the mating opening for the box basically parallel to the deck. And it had to be dismounted between hits to shake. A whip avoids all that......no doubt part of the reason MF does it the way they do?

Good luck with it.

OF

caves

Living the vape life
Well I just ordered a Power Adapter for $53.99 from VaporSeller. Good price. I am getting sick of the batteries. can't wait for this to get here next week. http://www.vaporseller.com/magic-flight-launch-box-vaporizer-power-adapter-version-2.html
Thanks a bunch for the tip! Looks like it's finally time for me to pick up a PA of my own instead of borrowing a friend's. :lol:
That's a super good deal though, the PA just went back up on Massdrop but the lowest price is $54.99 plus $7.71 shipping! Not to mention the estimated shipping date is September 18. :rolleyes: Glad you posted this!

caves,

all_day_j

What are some good pages to hit for mods and good experience write-ups...I'm hoping someone has book marked them because almost 1000 pages is tough to look through for a newb to the forum. I'm approaching a year with my MFLB so I have lots of experience with it but I've not branched out at all with the MFLB.

all_day_j,

VapeForTheTaste

There is, just slip two small pieces of 'nesting' tubing over the end of the 3 inch stem to bulk it up enough to seal. At least that's what I did. You can probably do it with a rubber band as well.

However, and consider this part, you need to keep the trench level. I got lucky with a little bong I had with an angled input and an angled fitting I had the made the mating opening for the box basically parallel to the deck. And it had to be dismounted between hits to shake. A whip avoids all that......no doubt part of the reason MF does it the way they do?

Good luck with it.

OF

I guess I mean I'd like something that's not jerry-rigged, (no offense meant of course,) but that isn't $30. I will probably end up going the home-made route though, so thanks for the suggestion. It'd be awesome if they just made a one piece glass stem that had a 14.4mm adapter.
In my experience the trench can be at up to 45 degrees and the material will stay in. Also I kind of purposefully use it tilted to direct the flow of oil ever since it started overflowing. Plus, the 14.4 adapter would be for the water tool I'm considering, so it'd be level. Also I like to shake my box pretty violently, so much so that even with a 2 ft whip I often disconnect it, and I prefer a shorter vapor path. Dealing with tubing irks me.

VapeForTheTaste,
Thanks a bunch for the tip! Looks like it's finally time for me to pick up a PA of my own instead of borrowing a friend's. :lol:
That's a super good deal though, the PA just went back up on Massdrop but the lowest price is $54.99 plus $7.71 shipping! Not to mention the estimated shipping date is September 18. :rolleyes: Glad you posted this!
Yeah I just got that massdrop email for the pa today. I already ordered through Vaporseller. I think $53.99 no tax, no shippping is a damn good deal. Better price than massdrop so far. I never got anything through massdrop. I just found out about it from reading this thread and went and signed up yesterday.

1flyfisher,
Top Bottom