• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

OF

@OF has a picture somewhere of a battery pack he made for his PA. I believe it was a 3 pack of fancy batteries (IMR types not AA or something.
I think i remember seeing that..

Guilty. It basically puts out 12VDC (same as the wall wart or car cord does), batteries are charged as individuals:

Later it got updated some and now lives with my Solo, where it does the same sort of thing. The case in the upper photo (a small camera case) got replaced by the side pocket in the camera bag, and the cord got shortened and the bottom covered in felt:

Works great with the MFLB, just the thing to take into the garden. I often keep it in a jacket pocket with the PA.

OF

3serieSensi

Got a fresh box last month. Stoked.

Have they considered makings glass top? Why no glass? I won't break it. Promise.

3serieSensi,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Gettin another box in tha mail today. Laser etched lid, i wont see it until tomorrow, if they leave it. Filled a trench halfway with kief, proceeded to turn to talk to my mom, dog jumped into my arm, boom, kiefy carpet.

KidFated.,
Reactions: WannaVape

3serieSensi

I really think they should consider a glass option, I guess I'll ask them about it myself. I bet it's just too break prone, sure, but inwant that glass.

I'm excited to order a walnut with.... Tree of life I think, but not sure. Picking an engraving is fun. Going to climb a really sweet tree and sit at the top of it today, nice and windy,

3serieSensi,
Reactions: KidFated.

poonman

I really think they should consider a glass option, I guess I'll ask them about it myself. I bet it's just too break prone, sure, but inwant that glass.

I'm excited to order a walnut with.... Tree of life I think, but not sure. Picking an engraving is fun. Going to climb a really sweet tree and sit at the top of it today, nice and windy,

I wonder , if they can put the lid from the Maud-Lb model
on a reg. LB ? iirc , it's a bit thicker .
Maybe on a special customer's request ...

poonman,

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Hey i wanna ask how's the concentrate tray??? Is it worth it at all or should i just shell out for a pen or even the maud-dib???

$unnyblaq,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
If you use strictly quality oils any of the three work, but fr melts that aren't BHO-quality (hash, bubbles, half-melts, etc) concentrate trays work better, particularly the one with no screen on it.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
If you use strictly quality oils any of the three work, but fr melts that aren't BHO-quality (hash, bubbles, half-melts, etc) concentrate trays work better, particularly the one with no screen on it.

Thnx ill be ordering the tray then. Wish there were better videos of the tray being used but i will take your word.

$unnyblaq,

Quetzalcoatl

Thnx ill be ordering the tray then. Wish there were better videos of the tray being used but i will take your word.
I posted a few... Got some on my desktop but it's unplugged from the wall at the moment and I'm about to step out of the house but if you can wait I'll upload some, I remember one in particular where I had kief so melty it would basically glue itself to the trench. Put it on the naked tray and it bubbled up so nicely :drool: it'll be a few hours.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Oh i was checking YouTube couldn't really find. i will do some searching for your vids now. im very new to concentrates so this things looks cool. i love my mflb so im excited to see it work magic with oils lol.

$unnyblaq,

Meghan

So I've finally joined the MFLB club as a result of @Vicki's generous contest here on FC. I'm really pleasantly impressed with this little vape! I just had my first overwhelmingly successful session, during which I managed some very respectable clouds. My favorite thing about the box is its size. Soooo cute. :)

Anyway, just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. I'm super pleased to be here, finally!

lwien

First time I ever heard the LB referred to as......cute, but you're kinda right, coming from a perspective I never thought about before. :)

lwien,

lwien

Yup.........agree with ya on the Maud-Dib. Saxxxyyyyy.

KInda like a Swiss watch design in a retro kind of way in the vape world. I like it.

Last edited:

fadgadget

Sorry ive been having a good read of this thread but still struggling for answers to my concerns. I generally have too buy 'shit hash'. Its not 'Pollen', its not 'soft' its just 'shit'. I was thinking of buying a decent grinder along with the MFB. Would dust like hash have the desired effect? I dont have to grind it too much down )if at all)

Will the MFB be the portable vapour foe me (Weed free zone)

Thanks

also i noted that some deals comes with UK adapter. Is this any good for me? I do vape a lot in the house.

I noted these batteries too-

Maha MH-AA2700 re-chargeable 2700mAh 1.2volt AA batteries (4 pack)

Do i want these also thanks?

ps i have a battery recharger there somewhere. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
fadgadget,

MindFork

Part-Time Toker
Trust me, it's adorable (to my sensibilities, at least). The Maud-Dib I just ordered, however, is sexy. :love:
Yes, "cute" is the first thing I thought when I first saw the MFLB. I went ahead and bought one from ebay for $70 to play with while I wait for the Firewood 2.0 massdrop to finally arrive. The MF should be here by Thursday, and soon my desktop is probably going to be feeling lonely.

TwisteD

If my package arrives on time, tomorrow I will have my Power Adapter 2.0! I can't wait to try it. My warranty MFLB is on the way too... This will be a good month!

I asked them if I could dismantle my launch box after the new one arrives, they were cool about it, awesome customer service. No questions asked, no shipping charges.

Lokbok

So I've finally joined the MFLB club as a result of @Vicki's generous contest here on FC. I'm really pleasantly impressed with this little vape! I just had my first overwhelmingly successful session, during which I managed some very respectable clouds. My favorite thing about the box is its size. Soooo cute. :)

Anyway, just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. I'm super pleased to be here, finally!

Yea, I'd say its pretty "cute" too. Even though my experiences with something like the Pax is that it's stealthier than the MFLB, the MFLB is definitely smaller than it. Think thats what catches most people off guard with the MFLB judging by just the pictures. Thing is tiny. The Pax is mostly more stealthy by virtue of it looking like either an MP3 player or another pen-like vaporizer used for tobacco products.

Lokbok,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Sorry ive been having a good read of this thread but still struggling for answers to my concerns. I generally have too buy 'shit hash'. Its not 'Pollen', its not 'soft' its just 'shit'. I was thinking of buying a decent grinder along with the MFB. Would dust like hash have the desired effect? I dont have to grind it too much down )if at all)

Will the MFB be the portable vapour foe me (Weed free zone)

Thanks

also i noted that some deals comes with UK adapter. Is this any good for me? I do vape a lot in the house.

I noted these batteries too-

Maha MH-AA2700 re-chargeable 2700mAh 1.2volt AA batteries (4 pack)

Do i want these also thanks?

ps i have a battery recharger there somewhere. thanks

Powdery hash or kief might clog your screen. If you use it, you'd be better off getting the concentrate tray (the one without the pad). Without it, I'd suggest using a bed of ground buds.

Those are great batteries, but be aware that they are HSD, meaning that they don't keep their charge for long. If you're using them daily, then that's not a problem, but if you're a once-a-week user then look for LSD batteries, which are the ones that come pre-charged.

Quetzalcoatl

Ugh, I'm dumb and forgot the other video. The last video in the other post is the kief that would bubble up and melt onto the trench, I pressed it to make it easier to handle and put it on the naked tray. You can see it bubbling up nicely but it leaves a lot of residue (trichome stalks mainly). If I had some finer mesh than what my grinder has I could have just sifted the heads out from the stalks and had full melt dry sift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom