1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

My ex who was a doctor told me at the worst it will stop the antibiotics from working properly. Won't do harm but might not help.

I vaped/smoked through every course of antibiotics and I'm still here (touch wood)
    kayaman likes this.
  2. kayaman

kayaman New Member

Being sick sucks and the magicflight makes it so much less painful
  3. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

I do it all the time, and have never had adverse effects, nor has it made my antibiotics less potent.
    poonman, Quetzalcoatl and OF like this.
  4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I was told alcohol would diminish effectiveness of antibiotics.
    Antibiotics of all types have worked fast on me.
    I have never taken a THC break.
    axakal, MileHighLife, poonman and 5 others like this.
  5. sundaddy

sundaddy Well-Known Member

I was watching a show on TV titled 100 inventions that changed the world, and was shocked not to see the MFLB on there. :)
    axakal, meek420, TwisteD and 10 others like this.
  6. Lokbok

Lokbok Active Member

The Firewood is one of the few vapes that has interested me lately. Ultimately what keeps me with using MFLB is that I get more control and efficiency out of it than any other vapes I've owned/tried - that includes the Solo, Pax, and desktop vapes. The MFLB is also the first vape I've had and for the longest time was the only one I owned so I've had a lot of time on it. I also appreciate that the company completely stands by their product and is also constantly improving upon it as well as releasing new gadgets for it - I eventually sold off all my vapes, including my desktop ones when I got the PA 2.0 for the MFLB and looking forward to checking out the bubbler. Thats probably the one thing that's stopped me from shelling out for a Firewood because it just doesn't have the support that the MFLB has (yet). I definitely still visit the Firewood section of the forum to read more on it.

Now what I would really like MF to come out with is maybe their own version of a battery. Even though the ones they use right now is really convenient because its readily available.. I'd still love to see one that can hold a consistent charge better. They'd obviously have to come up with a design that still somehow fits into the hole where the normal batteries go in, but it seems doable - even if they have to somehow extend it with an adapter similar to the PA and using a battery pack where you can easily stash into your pocket..
    KidFated. likes this.
  7. KidFated.

KidFated. Good Things Come To Those Who Chill

Ive always thought about a modifed aa. But i just think itd look falic, having to go in the battery hole and all. Basically a aa battery with aa mflb sized battery pack type thing on the negative side of tha battery. Like a portable powerblock with a aa stickin out.

Thats my ramble about batteries. @Lokbok
    Lokbok likes this.
  8. Lokbok

Lokbok Active Member

If they went the "power pack" route where it's just a battery pack where an extended adapter plugs in.. all they'd have to do is create the battery pack out of any quality battery and use the adapter already made for the PA2 to power up the MFLB. Only thing is.. it'd mean there's a wire coming out of your pocket into your MFLB if we went that route, but I think it wouldn't be a problem considering the advantages gained. Plus it'd also allow the setup to be free of constraints with having the battery being forced into the size of the unit itself like other portable vapes.
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  9. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

@OF has a picture somewhere of a battery pack he made for his PA. I believe it was a 3 pack of fancy batteries (IMR types not AA or something.
    axakal, OF and Lokbok like this.
  10. KidFated.

I think i remember seeing that..
  11. KidFated.

My light stopped working, but im still getting vapor. Word. I can deal with it.
    axakal, TanukiCoast and Vicki like this.
  12. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Guilty. It basically puts out 12VDC (same as the wall wart or car cord does), batteries are charged as individuals:
    [​IMG]

Later it got updated some and now lives with my Solo, where it does the same sort of thing. The case in the upper photo (a small camera case) got replaced by the side pocket in the camera bag, and the cord got shortened and the bottom covered in felt:
    [​IMG]

Works great with the MFLB, just the thing to take into the garden. I often keep it in a jacket pocket with the PA.

OF
    axakal, Lokbok, MileHighLife and 2 others like this.
  13. Cool Chicky

Cool Chicky Wookie

Okay, I just received my third warranty replacement for both the LB and PA over a 4 year period. Love the new banana plug on the PA 2.0. I love you Magic Flight!
    axakal, TwisteD, $unnyblaq and 5 others like this.
  14. 3serieSensi

3serieSensi Well-Known Member

Got a fresh box last month. Stoked.

Have they considered makings glass top? Why no glass? I won't break it. Promise.
  15. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

It will probably break on a drop. The plexi they use is more durable, I know I've had more than a few times when I stood up with it on my lap
  16. KidFated.

Gettin another box in tha mail today. Laser etched lid, i wont see it until tomorrow, if they leave it. Filled a trench halfway with kief, proceeded to turn to talk to my mom, dog jumped into my arm, boom, kiefy carpet.
    WannaVape likes this.
  17. 3serieSensi

3serieSensi Well-Known Member

I really think they should consider a glass option, I guess I'll ask them about it myself. I bet it's just too break prone, sure, but inwant that glass.

I'm excited to order a walnut with.... Tree of life I think, but not sure. Picking an engraving is fun. Going to climb a really sweet tree and sit at the top of it today, nice and windy,
    KidFated. likes this.
  18. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

I wonder , if they can put the lid from the Maud-Lb model
    on a reg. LB ? iirc , it's a bit thicker .
    Maybe on a special customer's request ...
  19. $unnyblaq

$unnyblaq Well-Known Member

Hey i wanna ask how's the concentrate tray??? Is it worth it at all or should i just shell out for a pen or even the maud-dib???
  20. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

If you use strictly quality oils any of the three work, but fr melts that aren't BHO-quality (hash, bubbles, half-melts, etc) concentrate trays work better, particularly the one with no screen on it.
    RUDE BOY, OF and $unnyblaq like this.
  21. $unnyblaq

Thnx ill be ordering the tray then. Wish there were better videos of the tray being used but i will take your word.
  22. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

I posted a few... Got some on my desktop but it's unplugged from the wall at the moment and I'm about to step out of the house but if you can wait I'll upload some, I remember one in particular where I had kief so melty it would basically glue itself to the trench. Put it on the naked tray and it bubbled up so nicely :drool: it'll be a few hours.
    Vicki and $unnyblaq like this.
  23. $unnyblaq

Oh i was checking YouTube couldn't really find. i will do some searching for your vids now. im very new to concentrates so this things looks cool. i love my mflb so im excited to see it work magic with oils lol.
  24. Meghan

Meghan Well-Known Member

So I've finally joined the MFLB club as a result of @Vicki's generous contest here on FC. I'm really pleasantly impressed with this little vape! I just had my first overwhelmingly successful session, during which I managed some very respectable clouds. My favorite thing about the box is its size. Soooo cute. :)

Anyway, just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. I'm super pleased to be here, finally!
  25. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

First time I ever heard the LB referred to as......cute, but you're kinda right, coming from a perspective I never thought about before. :)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors