• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

LazyIdol

So you guys use the nonscreened tray for grinder kief? Ive literally never touched my unscreened one but used to use the screened for concentrates. If so ill have to give it a shot. My little sister says she just throws the kief in the trench nothing special

LazyIdol,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So you guys use the nonscreened tray for grinder kief? Ive literally never touched my unscreened one but used to use the screened for concentrates. If so ill have to give it a shot. My little sister says she just throws the kief in the trench nothing special
That's also what I usually do, however if you notice the first kief video nothing really magical happens, but the other two were the kief that I said would bubble up and glue itself to the trench. I had to put it on the tray to vape it without messing with the trench and it gumming. So much easier to scrape and it got to bubble all nice :nod:

Mr.Sifter

Hello guys,

i think i want a vaporizer. Been reading about the MFLB a lot but one essential thing is still unanswered:

What is it with CBD cannabinoids and the MFLB ?
I really want & need the calming effect of CBD.
A lot of people say the MFLB cant get hot enough for CBD.
Others say the MFLB is capable of combusting.

I know its a matter of draw speed but can you guys tell me how to get out ALL the cannabinoids for sure ?

I like the little wooden box but i dont want to risk a psychosis by inhaling nearly pure THC without the counterparts cannabinoids.

is the MFLB the right vape for me?
is vaping right for me ?

thx

Mr.Sifter,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Well. First off, I can guarantee you won't get psychosis from using the MFLB.

That being said, you don't seem too familiar with vaping technique etc. So, I would recommend one of the more automatic portables like the Solo or the PnP over the MFLB. There is a lot of technique with the box and while it was my 1st vape, I never got good use out of it until I used a few others and then returned to it determined to master the tek.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hello guys,

i think i want a vaporizer. Been reading about the MFLB a lot but one essential thing is still unanswered:

What is it with CBD cannabinoids and the MFLB ?
I really want & need the calming effect of CBD.
A lot of people say the MFLB cant get hot enough for CBD.
Others say the MFLB is capable of combusting.

I know its a matter of draw speed but can you guys tell me how to get out ALL the cannabinoids for sure ?

I like the little wooden box but i dont want to risk a psychosis by inhaling nearly pure THC without the counterparts cannabinoids.

is the MFLB the right vape for me?
is vaping right for me ?

thx

I don't know these people who say that the LB doesn't get hot enough for CBD, but next time you see them tell them that I said that they have no idea what they're talking about. You can definitely hit combustion with the LB and this thread has numerous posts describing this.

Your concern about getting only pure THC is misplaced. No vapourizer, even one with excellent temperature control, will deliver pure THC vapour. Vapourization isn't binary. Watch water come to a boil. You'll see steam rising long before it reaches 100°C. In the same way, this means that at any given temperature you are getting a mixture of components that includes a percentage of those with higher boiling points. In other words, even low temperature vapourizing yields some high temperature components.

deadheadbill is right about the learning curve, however. For almost the same price these days you can get a Solo, which has temperature control and is easy to learn. On the other hand, learning the LB isn't that hard either.

OF

So you guys recommend buying a Solo?

I sure would, even if you already have a MFLB. And have a number of times.

If you are indeed 'new to vaping' then by all means consider Solo or some similar temperature regulated vape. Over MFLB, VG, Cera LL and a bunch of other very nice machines that depend on a skilled operator for results.

You've got plenty to do exploring vaping. Get a vape that 'does some of the hard part for you'. As your understanding and skills grow then you can consider a more 'hands on' tool.

OF

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I sure would, even if you already have a MFLB. And have a number of times.

If you are indeed 'new to vaping' then by all means consider Solo or some similar temperature regulated vape. Over MFLB, VG, Cera LL and a bunch of other very nice machines that depend on a skilled operator for results.

You've got plenty to do exploring vaping. Get a vape that 'does some of the hard part for you'. As your understanding and skills grow then you can consider a more 'hands on' tool.

OF

Thanks for your kindness, but my post was intended to head off that discussion in this thread.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Well Pak, lets all start looking for my walnut stem. Its been missing a week and i dont wanna turn it into a body recovery mission.. Shes still alive out there somewhere.. But i gave in and ordered a maple stem and a cherry stem. I really dont wanna have to buy a new walnut stem, Please help!

Last edited:

Lokbok

Well Pak, lets all start looking for my walnut stem. Its been missing a week and i dont wanna turn it into a body recovery mission.. Shes still alive out there somewhere.. But i gave in and ordered a maple stem and a cherry stem. I really dont wanna have to buy a new walnut stem, Please help!

I was considering buying a wood stem just cause (don't really need it for the durability since I mostly vape at home), was wondering if theres anything outside of the durability that makes it better than a glass stem. I had a wood stem for my Solo and it definitely added some flavor, but didn't ever use it to the point of it needing cleaning. Are they difficult to clean or even require it?

Cool Chicky

I Took The Red Pill
I don't use naked because I wear lipstick. I've got three wood stems that really need a good cleaning (how do I do that?). Anyway, I prefer the glass stem since it feels cleaner.

Cool Chicky,

LazyIdol

yea when i got my stem it came with 1 pipe cleaner. but you can get them on amazon for super cheap.

I am really enjoying my magic flight box again especially in the morning. I have had a magic flight box for like 6 years but when I got my solo last summer it stopped getting used. Especially since the solo is so great with water pieces. However I recently pulled my box back out and am loving the ability to just take 1-2 hits in the morning or throughout the day for a mood boost without getting too medicated. Really helps with my SAD without making me too lazy

Really have fallen back in love with my magic flight and cant wait for biking season to arrive so I can take this baby on the trails

Vitolo

Vaporist
I found your Walnut Stem.
It is here in Tucson, AZ.
PM me for details.... I will give you the ransom information.

I don't use naked because I wear lipstick. I've got three wood stems that really need a good cleaning (how do I do that?). Anyway, I prefer the glass stem since it feels cleaner.
Rum or Vodka..... and NOT overproof variety.. just standard.
moisten a cloth and wipe your lipstick away.
I do the same inside the wooden stems.
All are cleaned with a barely moist (using rum) pipe cleaner and it is flossed back and forth through the wooden stems.
DSC00866.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokbok

I've finally mastered the technique. In related news, I never want to be without a MFLB again.

Yea, mastering the techniques makes it a vape that satisfies all my vaping needs. I feel I have full control with the MFLB, even moreso with the PA. I know pure convection is what is considered the optimal heating method, I actually like conduction in the instant vapor producing qualities.

Top Bottom