1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. meek420

meek420 Well-Known Member

Maybe that is what it is... from not medicated to medicated in less time than the rest?

Sure, I have to nurse my trench along to ensure even vapor, which is more "labor intensive," but that part kind of adds to the experience for me.
  2. sundaddy

sundaddy Well-Known Member

Hope you are doing good. Wow you've got quite an extensive collection of vapes Vito! Besides the MFLB, what's your favorite portable and plug-in? Thanks, and sorry if this goes in a different section.
    Vitolo likes this.
  3. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I have a feeling that question should be in the vapor lounge.
    I have a "niche' for each portable I own, and so it is hard to pick a favorite. The MFLB sure has many applications in which it is my favorite portable to use!
    Vicki, deadheadbill and RUDE BOY like this.
  4. esrever

esrever Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth

Never occurred to me, but makes perfect sense.
    Thanks OF.
    Looks like 6 mm will be a tad loose. Bummer.
    OF likes this.
  5. WannaVape

WannaVape Well-Known Member

6. SpruceGruve

SpruceGruve Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue

Really tiny bubbler,but that just makes it more portable
  7. KidFated.

KidFated. Good Things Come To Those Who Chill

Cant wait for that bubbler.. One of my batteries just died in less than one trench. Like dead no light dead.
  8. TwisteD

TwisteD Member

Wow 3 years... Mine is not even 1 year old and I'm in the warranty process, I think I fucked up for using herbs that aren't very dry... The thing is... Some "resin" was accumulating under it trench, making it flavor different and it felt a bit clogged

http://i.imgur.com/NEl79g1.jpg

MFLB responded me:
    "One thing we have learned over time is that continual usage of material that is too wet (not dried completely) will tend to cause a buildup under the screen over time. We know this from examining warranty returns, etc. If the material has dampness, then the water vapor will condense, causing condensation of other things as well — particularly the terpenes (which causes smell). It is also best to fully dry your material before grinding — you will get a much higher quality of grind as well."

9. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

Wow yours clogged??? Definitely dry your stuff!!
    OF likes this.
  10. TwisteD

TwisteD Member

Yeah, any tips on how to dry my herb correctly? How can I know if it's completely dry?

PS: It's not completely clogged, but you can feel it and it kinda smells...
  11. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

I leave my stuff out overnight to dry it somewhere cool and dark and well-ventilated. If it feels like it tears in a grinder it's too moist still.
    mitchgo61 and KidFated. like this.
  12. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

I put mine on the lid of my mflb tin, broken up, on a radiator for about 15 mins. does the trick for me
    Quetzalcoatl and $unnyblaq like this.
  13. p3pp3r

p3pp3r Active Member

Mad propz to Magic-Flight. These people truly represent what is etched on every MFL Box, "Love is that which enables choice ALWAYS stronger than fear ALWAYS choose on the basis of love". I've had my unit for 3 years plus if I remember correctly, and to no fault to MF the unit just couldn't ventilate my lungs no more because it has clogged up through sustained use, and they have offered customer support above and beyond what I was expecting for.

It behooves me to inform all of you out there who are looking for a portable, yet effective way of medicating, to seriously consider the MFLB. It is a win-win choice, hands down.
    TanukiCoast, Lokbok and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  14. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

I love my MFLB. It's truly changed my herb consumption experience. I have one gripe with it though. After a year or so of using it it absolutely reeks. If MF came out with a box that was properly cleanable I would abandon VAS for ever. Promise.

Ps can someone remind me which size inner tube it was that makes the perfect elastic bands for the mflb? Thanks!
    Quetzalcoatl, paytonpenn and sundaddy like this.
  15. kayaman

kayaman New Member

What do you clean it with??? What is iso?
  16. KidFated.

Isopropyl alcohol and qtips. Dont touch wood with iso.
    MindFork likes this.
  17. MindFork

MindFork Part-Time Toker

After playing with a LB recently I really wanted one, but ended up going with Firewood 2.0 instead. I like that the FW is pretty much self-contained, whereas the LB has the glass and battery to keep track of. I would like to see a future LB where the glass can be stored in the box itself, even if that increases the size a little.
    $unnyblaq likes this.
  18. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Active Member

Guys I bought the PA but even at 100% my box doesn't even come close to vaporizing... The light turns on pretty solid but after holding it in for a minute or so only causes such small vapor...

It definitely "works" but the batteries are SO much better... Wtf?
  19. KidFated.

I just gotta add something to this thread, tha music vito plays in his videos, is great vaping music..
    Vitolo likes this.
  20. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

Your PA def. Does Not work , properly .
    b/c at 100 % max , you should combust in secs .

I use mine around the half way mark , at best .
    hope that helps .
  21. Anomaly

Anomaly Member

Heya, quick question. I'm undergoing the warranty process, have received my new box and dismantled my old one. I've sent the dismantled pics twice now, and neither response included further instructions; aren't I supposed to send the old box back to them? Or do I just dispose of it? I don't want to send a third email, feels like spamming, so figured I'd ask here. Thanks!
  22. KidFated.

As long as you sent your pics of dismantled box, youre fine. Check junk folder
    poonman, Anomaly and deadheadbill like this.
  23. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Yeah. As long as you sent the pics you are golden. I never even sent the pics and never heard from them again.

The box is broken and I can't use it. But they sent me a new box even without the pics.

Great company.
    Anomaly and Vicki like this.
  24. LazyIdol

LazyIdol Well-Known Member

My PA was on the fritz this morning and wouldnt work... I have just been falling back in love with my box and of course this happens on the 2nd day of my courtship! I have the worst luck with PA's, this is the 2nd one to go after very minor use :(
  25. kayaman

kayaman New Member

I have a serious question. I'm on anti biotics. Is it okay to still vape using my magic launch box?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors