OF

@#$%!!! Broke the 3rd damn lid on my boxes. WTF is it with me and these damn things? Impressed the hell out of like 7 or 8 old stoners, by getting them all lit on about a trench. Probably made at least 2, maybe 3 sales and as we're wrapping it up... I drop my damn box. Lid was closed to!

Bummer BDV! I swear, between you and DR getting all the bad breaks vape wise the rest of us are pretty darn safe.

I think MF should make you a custom box with a polycarbonate ("Lexan") top plate instead. Stuff is darn near bullet proof. I bet not even you could break one on a bet! It scratches easier (which is no doubt why it's not used normally) but it's what you'd use to 'burglar proof' your basement window or make a face shield for using the grinder. Or safety glasses.

Somebody had better come up with something to slow you down, it's clear you've no intention of stopping......

OF

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I was on a roll to. Had these people eating out of my hand. Who is this cowboy hat wearing vapor and glass genius, they must have thought.

Oh, he's just some old klutz!

But they're opening up our first LHS in Bakersfield and I'm going to be getting a lot of input. Except now I have to replace another box! I still have to send back my last one. :(

BigDaddyVapor,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@#$%!!! Broke the 3rd damn lid on my boxes. WTF is it with me and these damn things? Impressed the hell out of like 7 or 8 old stoners, by getting them all lit on about a trench. Probably made at least 2, maybe 3 sales and as we're wrapping it up... I drop my damn box. Lid was closed to!

Damnit!

Damn dude, that sucks! I have really dodged a bullet, more than once! Brena, and her killer German Shepherd tail, knocked my LB off the coffee table, crashing to the floor. Three times now so far! I've decided to keep the LB in a different place. :lol: Each time, a whole trench was wasted, and that really pissed me off. But, then I realized the LB took the abuse and came through unscathed. To keep from holding anger over the lost trenches, I kept telling myself that it could have been a lot worse. I've been using my LE walnut LB! :o

At least we have a lifetime warranty! :D

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
I just ordered a walnut finishing grinder. In anticipation of my next lb. Any way I ordered some feeling fine herbal blend but I have some questions. Is this stuff like that synthetic MJ?I was doing that awhile ago and I don't want to go back. Any information would be helpful . I'd ike to vape these herbs as an alternative to Mary Jane. I may be taking a hiatus soon, well see...

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: Vitolo

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I've dropped mine more than I care to remember, honestly... it wasn't until the short 3 foot fall that I tried to stop with my leg that it finally broke. It even learned a new magic trick, now it "separates itself completely" instead of staying on (the lid.) But like I said, this particular unit is very near and dear to me, it had the shining light that guided me from dark places, the one piece I knew would deliver consistently, etc etc etc. Maybe if I ask nice enough, Mama Bear will get me an early Christmas present :tup:

Is this stuff like that synthetic MJ?I was doing that awhile ago and I don't want to go back.

I don't want to speak for Magic-Flight, but they strike me as the kind of company that would NOT try to sell "HERBAL RELAX" with a shit-ton of synth. cannabinoids in it. I've never known them for that particular type of business, and seeing as how they're making legal-yet-gray-area products, I doubt they'd want more heat if some dumb kid somewhere packed a huge trench of fake weed they bought with the LB from the same site... and has a seizure/stroke/dies because it was too much... I don't know if that makes sense, we had some issues at work with people not working, and home at 2 became home at 5 am :/

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
I just ordered a walnut finishing grinder. In anticipation of my next lb. Any way I ordered some feeling fine herbal blend but I have some questions. Is this stuff like that synthetic MJ?I was doing that awhile ago and I don't want to go back. Any information would be helpful . I'd ike to vape these herbs as an alternative to Mary Jane. I may be taking a hiatus soon, well see...

I have samples of all four of the herbal blends and the ingredients listed on the packages are all natural. They are as follows:

Balancing Bleus--dalmation sage, passion flower, eucalyptus, damiana
Sweetly Calming--damiana, lavender, lemon balm, chamomile flower
Feeling Fine--damiana, peppermint, lemon balm
Revitalizing--dalmation sage, lavender, peppermint, spearmint

OF

I have samples of all four of the herbal blends and the ingredients listed on the packages are all natural. They are as follows:

Balancing Bleus--dalmation sage, passion flower, eucalyptus, damiana
Sweetly Calming--damiana, lavender, lemon balm, chamomile flower
Feeling Fine--damiana, peppermint, lemon balm
Revitalizing--dalmation sage, lavender, peppermint, spearmint

Yeah, sure, natural....our favorite herb is natural. So is poison oak for that matter. I think the concern is real. While MF isn't going to go selling dangerous stuff I agree, dangerous is in the eye of the beholder. That very 'synthetic THC problem' has lead to a flat out ban on one of those (safe) 'all natural' ingredients makes 3 out of four of them a serious bust in one state right now. In any form:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turnera_diffusa

Ever know any of this sort of silliness to get better rather than spread and infect yet more places? Me either. Which state will be next to 'use this model legislation to protect our children'?

It's a dangerous world, friends and neighbors, the other side doesn't sleep......

OF

Nbajunkie

From what I read it seems to be all natural..But it's made by vapor bros..And sold through mf..I've had a near death experience smoking that synthetic MJ. I started moving furniture after I smoked a bowl and I felt tightness in my chest I lost all feeling to my upper extremities. It was some scary stuff..Btw I just got my new p a and water pipe whip adapter (beta) in the mail..I'm excited,it going to make watching the walking dead tonight exhilarating!

Nbajunkie,

OF

From what I read it seems to be all natural..But it's made by vapor bros..And sold through mf..I've had a near death experience smoking that synthetic MJ.

Wow, glad you survived. Scary.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's synthetic MJ or not a natural (probably harmless) herb. But the synthetic MJ uses this herb as a carrier sometimes it seems, therefore it's banned in LA. The herb itself (as well no doubt as synthetic MJ). It's like the good old days when you had to buy a bag of Bull Durham with your papers.....only in reverse. Sorta. Guilt (or innocence) by association.

OF

Nbajunkie

Thanks OF, A lot of interesting nuggets there.. I just have to use a little common sense..

I received my water pipe whip adapter. I like it. But it's no improvement over the current wpa. Because the whip itself can't be disconnected from the glass slide. That makes for difficult cleaning. I would post pictures of it I don't know how to.. What's nice about the wpwa is that you don't waste any vapor. To me though It feels like you have to pull alot more and the vapor isn't as thick. I didn't like feeling out of breath. With the original wpa the vapor action is much faster and direct. So while I enjoyed the wpwa..I prefer the original

Edward Hyde

my mflb has already started gathering moisture under the trench inside the box. my herb are dry but not dry of the kind that its like toasted bread and when u start pressing in with your fingers it becomes like dust. if i let my weed out for some hours it becomes like that dry as hell and its easier to grind it to fine powder, but i dont know if that changes the taste and the potency.anyone knows if its ok to let it out to dry completely?

OF

Thanks OF, A lot of interesting nuggets there.. I just have to use a little common sense..

You're welcome. If you find any of that common sense stuff, please send some my way? Not only can I use more (some say all I can get....) but I know others in much more desperate need......

my mflb has already started gathering moisture under the trench inside the box.

.anyone knows if its ok to let it out to dry completely?

Yes, it's fine, dry it out. None of the active stuff will be lost. In fact, there's an argument it gives you a bit more delivery as less is damaged in the 'drying out' by local hot spots and the like. Saves your battery life too, which is always nice.

I like to vape mine a hit or two then dump it out in the palm of my hand and lightly 'finger grind' it so nothing gets stuck together preventing free flow in the trench. Once it's good and dry this step is quick and neat and IMO helps a lot.

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ShipDit
my mflb has already started gathering moisture under the trench inside the box. my herb are dry but not dry of the kind that its like toasted bread and when u start pressing in with your fingers it becomes like dust. if i let my weed out for some hours it becomes like that dry as hell and its easier to grind it to fine powder, but i dont know if that changes the taste and the potency.anyone knows if its ok to let it out to dry completely?

Hey Ed,how's it going?
IMHO there's no such thing as to dry. Taste is better and potency will not be affected. The MFLB likes DRY BUD.
Great little vape dontcha think? Feed her what she wants and she'll treat you right.
Welcome to the club! Grab a seat and watch.....this shit is gonna get weird.:goat:

ShipDit,

Edward Hyde

all this time i was afraid that if i dry it too much it will lose potency.i have realised that when the weed is drier the box vaporizes it easier so i was thinkint to let my weed out to dry as much as possible but some friends keep saying that if it dries it loses actives also with the water.

shipdit indeed mflb is an awesome vape. i love it so far and i think i am going to love it even more...also another question,if i keep my weed grinded does it lose potency or is it ok also to have it dried and grinded in a small stash( i mean for outdoor activities) and fill my mflb's trench whenever needed with already grinded weed?

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: OF
all this time i was afraid that if i dry it too much it will lose potency.i have realised that when the weed is drier the box vaporizes it easier so i was thinkint to let my weed out to dry as much as possible but some friends keep saying that if it dries it loses actives also with the water.

shipdit indeed mflb is an awesome vape. i love it so far and i think i am going to love it even more...also another question,if i keep my weed grinded does it lose potency or is it ok also to have it dried and grinded in a small stash( i mean for outdoor activities) and fill my mflb's trench whenever needed with already grinded weed?
Don't sweat it man. When it drys out that just means all the water is gone. All the good stuff stays put.
I always carry a stash with me when ever I'm awake. Grinding it up also won't hurt the weed at all, so feel free!
Dry it REAL dry,grind it REAL fine and you're good to go!

Edward Hyde

thnx mate u were really helpfull.i've noticed that moist under my trench (it glanced under the bright light) and i started freaking out. I wont be able to stand if something happens to my launch box. so i'm gonna start putting only REALLY dry ween in there...

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
thnx mate u were really helpfull.i've noticed that moist under my trench (it glanced under the bright light) and i started freaking out. I wont be able to stand if something happens to my launch box. so i'm gonna start putting only REALLY dry ween in there...

To be clear, there will be a little accumulation no matter what you do. Drier is better but it won't eliminate all resin buildup, it will just minimize it.

poonman

After usage , when the box is still hot ,
stand your box on it's side , lengthwise , on the edge of a table .
Allow the resin to slowly drip down to the stem , it will take several nights or more .
But you will see the resin flow downwards into the stem ... eventually . Depending on how much
you vape daily .

Reclaim that resin and do with it what you want ....you'll be glad you did .:rockon:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey Mr. V... lookin' a little chubby now, better watch out with the munchies :tup:

Yeah he is, isn't he?

I noted that, on one of his first standing up to vape, in a long time videos. Looking good, muscle tone in the forearms. Vito in that, I don't wanna @#$% with this dude glory days look/attitude. Hopefully he went on a bus ride and beat the crap out of some young punk, just because he can! :D

Top Bottom