matthend

man i love my LB!!! the PA is a fantastic addition that really must be experienced! love love love it!

So I have pushed a nug through the stem, and got a juicy drop of wand hash/goo. I was about to load it into the box on a thin bed of bud, but i got worried. What about shaking? Will shaking it make the goo contact the screen? Should i roll the ball of goo in some kief or something, or should I just find another way to make use of it besides in the LB?

matthend,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

So I have pushed a nug through the stem, and got a juicy drop of wand hash/goo. I was about to load it into the box on a thin bed of bud, but i got worried. What about shaking? Will shaking it make the goo contact the screen? Should i roll the ball of goo in some kief or something, or should I just find another way to make use of it besides in the LB?

I've always just coated it with ground bud and not worried further. It heated up and broke apart later in the session (it got absorbed some too perhaps), but I think incidental contact with the screen is not a problem....it'll just evaporate off again if it happens, it's already done so once before.

OF

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
My wpa and pa hve been giving me all sorts of trouble.. Luckily I'm getting both replaced through mflb warranty. They are even sending me the new water pipe whip adapter. That's still in beta! I'm f ing pumped.. It's like x mas every time I receive a new product from mflb... I'm still deciding whether I should get a walnut box for myself for Xmas.. Or a new bubbler, momo boom stack to replace my small bong, empire shortie...

M!ck

My wpa and pa hve been giving me all sorts of trouble.. Luckily I'm getting both replaced through mflb warranty. They are even sending me the new water pipe whip adapter. That's still in beta! I'm f ing pumped.. It's like x mas every time I receive a new product from mflb... I'm still deciding whether I should get a walnut box for myself for Xmas.. Or a new bubbler, momo boom stack to replace my small bong, empire shortie...

What kind of problems did you have?

M!ck,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
The power button on the power adapter was loose and it would not work unless it was perfectly positioned. It just made it impossible to use with my water pipe adapter.. Also the wpa was loose were the glass and the wood meet(joint). I had to dismantle the unit and send pictures with my serial number through email..Which is alot nicer tann having to send this stuff by mail and paying for shipping..

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: poonman

poonman

The power button on the power adapter was loose and it would not work unless it was perfectly positioned. It just made it impossible to use with my water pipe adapter.. Also the wpa was loose were the glass and the wood meet(joint). I had to dismantle the unit and send pictures with my serial number through email..Which is alot nicer tann having to send this stuff by mail and paying for shipping..

100 % agree about not having to resend stuff back...especially across the border .
MF is amazing in that regards , you can send them pics of your issues .
It's like an honor system . And they definitely honor the life time warranty .

I too have to come clean and admit to , not having dismantle my old LB and sending pics .
Even though , I've received my replacement .

I just can't bring myself to ASSAULTING that little wooden box with a screwdriver !

poonman,

OF

100 % agree about not having to resend stuff back...especially across the border .
MF is amazing in that regards , you can send them pics of your issues .
It's like an honor system . And they definitely honor the life time warranty .

I too have to come clean and admit to , not having dismantle my old LB and sending pics .
Even though , I've received my replacement .

I just can't bring myself to ASSAULTING that little wooden box with a screwdriver !

While I completely understand that, you did agree to do it.

They no doubt keep track. IMO as long as those who don't destroy the old ones remain small in number there's probably no issue, but if it becomes commonplace I suspect they'll have to end to program for the rest of us. Be a pity if folks in the future were denied this because of that.....

Or perhaps they'll have to shift it around and demand you destroy it before replacement?

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
While I completely understand that, you did agree to do it.

They no doubt keep track. IMO as long as those who don't destroy the old ones remain small in number there's probably no issue, but if it becomes commonplace I suspect they'll have to end to program for the rest of us. Be a pity if folks in the future were denied this because of that.....

Or perhaps they'll have to shift it around and demand you destroy it before replacement?

OF
IIRC they do that now. I remember a few pages back maybe the guy had the box with rails and that HUGE goop of stuff under it? I think you're supposed to destroy the screen first and they send you one as soon as they can right after they see it.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I'm not under warranty right now. Old box, is STILL sitting next to me, wrapped in tin foil ready to be packaged and shipped. Just keep procrastinating. But, if I break my current box, they won't honor any warranty, until they get Mr Tin Foil here. They will however, honor the warranty, upon receipt of the old box.

That's the way it was explained to me, by MF.

BigDaddyVapor,

sfld

guys im what you call a "og" magic flight user. i have a beta power adapter that is #34 lol and i forgot how to use it as in what level is the best to leave the thing at. the beta had no markings just the power wheel and its been a long long time since i used it lol

sfld,

OF

guys im what you call a "og" magic flight user. i have a beta power adapter that is #34 lol and i forgot how to use it as in what level is the best to leave the thing at. the beta had no markings just the power wheel and its been a long long time since i used it lol

Very subjective, for me it's about half a tick short of half way. The tragic part is now you'll have to pick a mid range level to test out.....and keep testing, until you find your own personal 'sweet spot' again.

Life is tough, suck it up.

OF

OF,

sfld

no warranty on these "classic pa's" i assume lol maybe i will stock up on new batts? OF i gotta grab some aw imr's for the ultra, you have any suggestions for some new era batts for my mflb? i still have a og white charger btw. figure i will order from lighthound

sfld,

OF

OF i gotta grab some aw imr's for the ultra, you have any suggestions for some new era batts for my mflb?

Sorry, my best advice is kinda lame, go with the factory battery. IMO they did their homework well when they selected it.

OF

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I also wouldn't assume that there's no warranty on your PA. Contact Magic Flight. The worst you will hear is what you already think. :shrug:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: OF

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
no warranty on these "classic pa's" i assume lol maybe i will stock up on new batts? OF i gotta grab some aw imr's for the ultra, you have any suggestions for some new era batts for my mflb? i still have a og white charger btw. figure i will order from lighthound

Your assumption is incorrect, the beta PAs are covered by a lifetime warranty.

The stock battery is a Powerex Imedion 2400. They are LSD batteries, meaning they won't lose much charge even if they sit for weeks. If you use your LB daily, then you might want to get Powerex 2700s. They are HSD and can't sit around much without losing their charge.

OF

so any hints on how to clean that place under the screen?

Some guys have had at least partial success doing it, but others have also wrecked their box that way. The best advice seems to be not to risk it. That is live with it if you can.

Better still, use well cured to very dry herb finely ground and it basically doesn't happen. At least not enough to worry about. Best way to deal with it is not to have it happen in the first place. Keeping the moisture out seems to be the key there. Your batteries give you more hits per charge too.

OF

OF

No, you're removing water. Drying your stash concentrates the resins that you're interested in.

The exception to that is if it molds before it drys out, but that can happen in the jar in the dark just as well.

The 'taste' shifts some (there's less steam in the vapor) but none of the good stuff gets away and as Pak points out the end product is higher in concentration, there's more THC per load but less loads per ounce.

OF

OF

I'm not saying how I cleaned under the stem. I'm a professional and can't risk, anyone trying it at home. :D

A wise stand BDV. I'm sure I speak for all of us here, we don't want any innocents wondering down the path you went on now do we?

I mean look how much trouble we're having with one of you right now.......

OF

OF,

M!ck

The power button on the power adapter was loose and it would not work unless it was perfectly positioned.

I have the same issue with my PA. I've wrote to Magic Flight and I'm waiting for a reply. I'm afraid that it will cost me something somewhere in the process of the waranty here in Canada.

M!ck,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
@#$%!!! Broke the 3rd damn lid on my boxes. WTF is it with me and these damn things? Impressed the hell out of like 7 or 8 old stoners, by getting them all lit on about a trench. Probably made at least 2, maybe 3 sales and as we're wrapping it up... I drop my damn box. Lid was closed to!

Damnit!

Top Bottom