weedemon

enthusiast
i think the best thing for it is just lots more herb though it! i have cleaned my screen with iso before too.
use your brush and clean it the best you can. careful not to get iso into the wood.

then. use the battery and heat the box with the top open to vent off the iso. once you think it's good to go you can use it again.

weedemon,
thank you mr weedemon that was the first thing I started with is a good screen clean but still even a cold dry pull still is like lickin an ashtray. Any other tips/tricks you guys use

Willuminati,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Like weedemon recommended.. good herb.. after a few trenches of good herb, the essence will dissipate.

Vitolo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Willuminati: Try blowing into the trench with a hairdryer. Be careful to not let the acrylic cover heat much. It makes the smell dissipate fast without you need to suck it out. Also make sure your hairdryer doesn't produce toxic fumes. I think it shouldn't as it's designed to be blowing on your head.

Seek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have only had a person char my LB 1 time.
The smell sticks on the underside of the plexiglass.. and in the tube.
clean tube and underside of plexiglass well.
Get some activated charcoal, and fill your trench with it, and leave the LB closed for 24 hours.
Baking soda also works, but is too fine and can get stuck to the screen in spots.
Charcoal can't. It can be bought in a pet store for fishtank use.

Vitolo,
I have active carbon for I am a fish lover I have 2 huge tanks with fish over 18 inches long, vaked out watching them glide though the water big powerful swimmers brings me sort of peace i guess my girlfriend works a lot I'm home alone quite often.

Willuminati,
no kids no kids no kids if thats what your thinking I enjoy my fish and I love taking care of plants too but where I live No plants....too many intrusive neighbors.

Willuminati,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Willuminati said:
a hair dryer to remove the char flavor?
yes, combine with a good cleaning and the smell/flavor should be gone.

If it is not severe...

Seek,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Will, I know what you're saying about getting vaked and watching your animals...
I don't have fish, but I have 2 tokkay geckos and a chameleon... they trip me out when I'm ripped. The chameleon especially.

I also have 2 dogs, but they're just dumb and awesome haha.

wake n blake,
wake, good call on your pets/family although I have a severe fear of reptiles snakes are my absolute biggest then lizards not really sure why or where the paralyzing fear comes from either.

Willuminati,
The Water Pipe Adapter(WPA) is the second best accesories for the Magic Flight. Ofcourse we all know the power adapter(PA) is the first. The PA was like putting icing on the cake. And i guess the WPA is like sprinkles on top of the icing (that made me hungry). The combination of the two is magnificent lol

For other WPA owners: How do you position the adapter? I think the best position is when the pushback ring is facing to the side either right or left depending on the users' writing hand.

mflb_hustler,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vitolo said:
I have only had a person char my LB 1 time.
The smell sticks on the underside of the plexiglass.. and in the tube.
clean tube and underside of plexiglass well.
Get some activated charcoal, and fill your trench with it, and leave the LB closed for 24 hours.
Baking soda also works, but is too fine and can get stuck to the screen in spots.
Charcoal can't. It can be bought in a pet store for fishtank use.

That's an awesome tip! Activated charcoal is good for so much, but it didn't even occur to me to use it for this purpose, but makes complete sense. :)

Vicki,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
mflb_hustler said:
For other WPA owners: How do you position the adapter? I think the best position is when the pushback ring is facing to the side either right or left depending on the users' writing hand.

I have it on an angle facing left and hold the PAMFLB in my left hand, bubbler with right hand

JDSupreme,

plurr

I've tried multiple vapes now and I still always come back to the MFLB. Even by myself with no worries it just can't be beat. It's just way too fun :)

plurr,

Nycdeisel

True, the MFLB is tons of fun! especially when you consider all the fun(but not dangerous!) places where you can use it!

Nycdeisel,

pngwyn

If anyone remembers the bubblers they were selling on dealextreme that would work with these MFLB.. here's a quick update... I ordered mine 2 months ago and I just got an e-mail they are on backorder LOL. I had them go ahead and cancel the order.. I'm enjoying my MFLB anyways :lol:

pngwyn,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
u bwade wunner said:
WA adaptor

I have taken the push back ring out of MFLB when I use it with the PA.I just keep it the battery fully in and press the little power button on the battery.

The push back ring, hasn't any effect on the PA. If you look at the PA, you'll notice the positive terminal is like twice the length of a normal battery. If inserted properly, it makes contact, regardless of the ring.

BigDaddyVapor,

Boredstupd

I need some advice. I too suffered the dreaded stupid toilet trick, but magic flight came through. Six days from email to new box, awesome right. Well I think the o ring on my replacement box is slightly off. I an not trying to nit pick, but I would like the best chances of keeping this thing for a while. I don't know if I should just clean and send both, our send one and then start the process over. It was not a long wait, but I could save on postage, and only send through the mail once. Should I use usps, ups, or other?
IMAG0782.jpg

Boredstupd,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Boredstupd: Try pulling it gently back. But it seems only like a cosmetic issue.

Seek,

robert denby

yeah id try pushing it back in with the back end of the cleaning brush. those rings are sort of jammed in there good. i recall mine coming that way too and i just pushed it in with my finger!
regardless im sure it wont affect use, those rings are there to keep bits of dope from getting in the crannies!

robert denby,
Top Bottom