mvapes said:
Yeah, the ex used to make comments about this isn't what she wanted in her marriage...I'm married to a pot head....or my personal favorite was this wasn't part of her standards. Let me stand above and make this comment as I did before I got married to my amazingly accepting current wife "love me for who I am and what I believe in forever or spend forever wondering what it could been like if you chose to accept me", I keep nothing secret, to be with me is to be part of my in every way. I will not twist your arm to marry me nor will I make false promises for the future. Weed was a part of my life before you, it will be part of my life while im with you, and rest assured it will be part of my without you if you so choose that route.

About the schwag, I live in a non-mmj state let alone on the border of SC which is a zero-tolerance state. Of course I shoot for headies but there are times I find myself in a "smoke what you can get position". When I have no choice but to buy what some people call "kb" I tend to double my filtration. I will use one of my tubes and run my vapor through a perc'd bong with an additional diffuser. We all have done, we all will do it again, but just be smart...filter out as much as you can. Isn't it the famous words of our Cannabis forefathers who once said...."FUCK IT!"

:D
Freaking Exactly!!!!! I told everyone I know that I thought I made that clear with the first wife lol but I guess not clear enough. I guess I just thought it was a given if she wanted to marry me lol. Well I am going to make damn sure that the next lady i'm with will know and know and know that I'm me and I don't change.

VapeNStone,

Vitolo

Vaporist
My wife is very tolerant of my HOURLY Marijuana use. She helps me with this as a certified caregiver.
She does not use weed ever.
When her moods "blow" and she is upset.. she attacks weed.. with the same discussions you all have presented.." I never wanted this" etc.
She gets over it and gets tolerant again.
This is "projection"... and you can look at it as a compliment! ;)
You see when upset about ... whatever... she is at least just locating the ONE thing that you do that she does not do ... to focus her "discontent"
It could be worse.. she could focus on a personal habit... like your inability to listen to her problems etc...
At least the angers are focused around a plant.. and your use of it.
Bit by bit you will learn... the delicate balance of not trying to hide it. (this makes spouses nervous).. and not getting too enthusiastic and sharing "weed news' and stuff you read on the web.
Dont hide it.. dont flaunt it.
"Excuse me baby, I'll be right back... I don't feel so hot- I'm gonna medicate real fast"

Vitolo,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Vito, I always figured you for a high grade guy... Especially you being such a vapor enthusiast.

I guess hourly medications would jump in costs, though.

wake n blake,

Vitolo

Vaporist
wake n blake said:
Vito, I always figured you for a high grade guy... Especially you being such a vapor enthusiast.

I am a high grade guy by preference. I have no expenses in life other than vaping and meds.. Everything else is covered.
I like to vape and consume 100 grams of high grade meds a month.
I come very close too!
I obtain an amount of commersh every month, with which:
*I cook
*I use to test function on vapes that have problems
*First test hit on a new or repaired vape
and..
*To share freely with the many MMJ patients that come here daily to see the Vapes.. I would love to share my meds with the broke ones... but I am funny that way when it comes to sharing the BEST of the meds with strangers!

Vitolo,
Vitolo said:
wake n blake said:

I am a high grade guy by preference. I have no expenses in life other than vaping and meds.. Everything else is covered.
I like to vape and consume 100 grams of high grade meds a month.
I come very close too!
I obtain an amount of commersh every month, with which:
*I cook
*I use to test function on vapes that have problems
*First test hit on a new or repaired vape
and..
*To share freely with the many MMJ patients that come here daily to see the Vapes.. I would love to share my meds with the broke ones... but I am funny that way when it comes to sharing the BEST of the meds with strangers!
woah! and I thought my 8th a week was alot lol.

VapeNStone,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Don't get me wrong. I do not always get the luxury of vaping 3.5 grams a day...
but that is what would get me through every day happy... and it is what I like to arrange when I can!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

thats a lot to vape Vitolo! I have internal problems so the intense suction that good hits often require puts a good amount of strain on my lungs and chest, but I try to be gentle

i want to start eating ABV more then vaporizing, see that it would probably help the discomfort. it wont be easy, I love my vapor!

Nycdeisel,
Nycdeisel said:
thats a lot to vape Vitolo! I have internal problems so the intense suction that good hits often require puts a good amount of strain on my lungs and chest, but I try to be gentle

i want to start eating ABV more then vaporizing, see that it would probably help the discomfort. it wont be easy, I love my vapor!
I saved my vaped remains and cook with those. I am actually eating a brownie I made right now :-). It isn't intense just a nice mellow body high through out the day. Although I usually eat two of them right away to really make it fun lol. I must have a high tolerance because my friends can barely have half of one and they say it is just perfect. I need to at least once cook with some green weed though. Can't justify the cost though.

VapeNStone,

Nycdeisel

try firecrackers. make one with ABv and one with fresh and try to compare them side by side, as in prepare them exactly the same besides the fresh/ABV and try to have similar sets and settings when you take them and be sure to space out time between dosing so you dont feel it from both and not able to tell

I have been eating ABV straight in capsules the way Vito had so generously explained on GC. fairly simple just load it into the capsules AFTER it has been ground or crushed finely

Nycdeisel,
yea but Firecrackers taste like crap. That is why I put my ABV in a crock pot with some oil and let it simmer for 24 hours. Then I strain everything out and put the oil in my brownie mix. My brownies smell a little bit like dank but taste like a normal good brownie. I would rather not taste it if I'm eating it.

VapeNStone,

cluffy

Vaker
High all, just stopping in to say my bro-in-law just got a new MFLB and he was used to mine so he combusted his first trench! All is well though, he thinks it was just the original charge in the batteries that made it extra hot, he hasn't had a problem since but he draws a a little faster now I'll bet.

Also, I made my first firecracker last week. It said use 4 gs of ABV but I used nearly 8. Also instead of sugar I used honey, I don't use white sugar in anything. I have some maple sugar, but honey seemed the better choice. My neighbor and I split the thing, a little dry but it tasted fine. An hour later we were feeling great and 2 hours later it was time to go home and lay down for a while.

I think this is what I'll be using my ABV for from now on, I made some golden dragon a while back and it's good, but a pain to make. I still have some of it left, I only use it for special occasions. Firecrackers are so easy and I didn't spend $26 for a bottle of Everclear!

VAPE ON ALL!

cluffy,
yea I must have too high of a edible tolerance then because I put 30 grams in a half a cup of oil(2 batches of 9 brownies) and eat two. So actually it probably was like your firecracker just in a nice tastey oooey goooey brownie.

VapeNStone,

lwien

cluffy said:
High all, just stopping in to say my bro-in-law just got a new MFLB and he was used to mine so he combusted his first trench! All is well though, he thinks it was just the original charge in the batteries that made it extra hot, he hasn't had a problem since but he draws a a little faster now I'll bet.

Also, I made my first firecracker last week. It said use 4 gs of ABV but I used nearly 8. Also instead of sugar I used honey, I don't use white sugar in anything. I have some maple sugar, but honey seemed the better choice. My neighbor and I split the thing, a little dry but it tasted fine. An hour later we were feeling great and 2 hours later it was time to go home and lay down for a while.

I think this is what I'll be using my ABV for from now on, I made some golden dragon a while back and it's good, but a pain to make. I still have some of it left, I only use it for special occasions. Firecrackers are so easy and I didn't spend $26 for a bottle of Everclear!

VAPE ON ALL!

Yeah, firecrackers are great. Quick and easy. Had some last night. Cinnamon Graham crackers and organic peanut butter from Trader Joe's and 2gr of ABV works fantastic for me (had to substitue Nutella 'cause I ran out of the PB, but that worked great too.)

lwien,

weedemon

enthusiast
my ex would also attack pot when she was pissed off at me. she even tried to use it as a bargaining chip at the end. I told her straight up: the only person who is going to change my "pot usage" is me. I will quit if i ever want to. don't expect me to.

I really like the "love me for who I am and what I believe in forever or spend forever wondering what it could been like if you chose to accept me" line though. that is much more poetic!

weedemon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nycdeisel said:
thats a lot to vape Vitolo!
Yes... I have approximatly 18 vape sessions a day.
This keeps me from debilitating nausea, and reduces the discomfort of severe spasticity.
I can get by with 30 grams a month if I concentrate only on the nausea.. but that leaves me taking 3X the meds that are needed to control the spasticity (Baclofen and diazepam), and I also am forced to double the narcotics for pain reduction.
Nycdeisel said:
thats a lot to vape Vitolo!
Also, this is the reason that I own so many Launch boxes! They are strategically located throughout the house! :mflb:

Vitolo,
Hey guys i need some help. I'm on a 54 dollar budget (all the money in my paypal account) to get mflb accessories. I wish mf accepted paypal because i would add 10 bucks and get a power adapter. Since they don't offer this payment option, what should i get? I'm looking for a grinder that is portable and grinds launch box fine, and possibly a new charger and batts. Thanks FC! U guys are the best!!! *brown nosing intended* :lol:

compnerdd6000,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Pre Stoned said:
Here ya go on the grinder! It grinds fine enough for the launch box and the bottom half of the grinder fits in the mflb so you dont spill! :)

http://www.puffitup.com/Magic-Flight-OEM-herb-grinder-p/magicflightoemgrinder.htm
Agreed.. while there get the spare batteries.. (you wont need a 2nd charger).

an ABV case is handy to have at under $2 ABV container- BlissSville and while at BlissSville at $1 each get a couple acrylic stems.
And.. for 97 I love this with my MFLB Herb carrier

Vitolo,
Hey guys, thanks for the ideas, i have the puffitup mini 2 pc, but it grinds it into chunks. Will the oem do the powder grind mflb loves? Or should i pick up a sharktooth type grinder. Thanks again!

Cnerd

compnerdd6000,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Here's how fine it grinds! hope this helps!

lb2.jpg

MM..Food,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
Pre Stoned said:

wow id say thats a pretty fine grind...almost looks like kif when the screen has too large of a micron size & a lot of extra matter shreds through...

very thorough...

btw, for my mflb, first i grind the ganja through my 4pc cheap ebay grinder (gold color), vape it through the mflb, then put it aside.

finally, whenever im ready to use the stuff i set aside, i break out my orange plastic grinder that comes with the volcano & that shreds it up sooooooo finely...i just started using that grinder (cuz i had this other one with more layers to collect stuff), and it works much better than i originally thought it would. im impressed.

akwardsauce,
Top Bottom