Boredstupd

Ok, if we are just talking cosmetic and not :mflb: life limiting, I can be ok with that. Any advice on mailing besides alcohol wipe foil wrap and ziploc? I must reiterate that I love this forum. Thanks for your :2c:

Boredstupd,
Good Morning every one business as usual i presume. hey I tried the active carbon for the char flavor and nothin nothin if anything the thing has a worse taste to it now....I cranked the iso 91% heated it up again iso again i'm at a loss now even with a very high quality strawberry diesel the ashtray flavor powers through has no one else had this happen like i'm chewin on a cigar butt

Willuminati,

weedemon

enthusiast
seems like you have triedd most things bud. how many trenches have you ran through it since all this? I find in time the taste goes away but aside from cleaning the lid and stem (if you use it) is best.

weedemon,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Sorry to hear about that!^ but with use the box will eventually return to its usual taste. i recently burned a trench with a different herb and it took a little while for the regular taste to come back!

MM..Food,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
you guys have all seen this video, im assuming...right?

MFLB skins from StickerJR.com (im not affiliated, btw):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkgOmmWX1x4

interesting idea...it would temporarily cover up your serial # (you could always rewrite it on the outside or take the peel off). some people may prefer the wood to show, but i like any idea that makes this little device less suspicious/noticeable since i pretty much use it for its size & stealth reasons only (i basically do not want anyone to recognize it or ask me about it unless i explicitly tell them what it actually is...EVER)...but another good business idea for sure at the very least...

akwardsauce,

BirchMFLB

Cannabis Connoisseur
I find the LB works perfect for everything - except mids. Has anyone else tried vaping mids? For me, the flavor is too disgusting, as bad as popcorn ABV, and I never get a buzz from it either. I am unable to vape mids for this reason and this is the only case where I prefer combustion to vaporization.

BirchMFLB,

Dberm

What a weekend! Just got back from a 3 day dmb concert. Luckily my replacement box came the day I was leaving so I was able to take my magic flight along for the ride!

I can't believe the difference in this box and my old one! I accidentally combusted with it right off the bat because of how powerful the new screen was compared to my old screen! I had the "snic" mod done to my old box but the new ball latch proved to be much more secure as I left a loaded bowl in it while sneaking it into the concert in my backpack full of stuff and the latch didn't budge.

I smoked with so many different people this weekend and everyone was STOKED on the lb! Especially with the 2700's on there... Best part for me was that I used this thing every day all day for 4 days and I didn't even go through 6 batteries (they are brand new powerex though).

Thanks again magic flight! I think I'll be buying the power adapter soon here to compliment my growing lb accessories!

Dberm,

Bipola

I'm getting one of these as soon as the money I sent from my bank account to paypal clears hopefully over the next couple of days...

I just got a VG a couple of weeks ago and I like vaporizing so much that I think it'd be worth getting the MFLB too. I will still use the VG (which I love) but I think this could be even better in terms of stealth etc... though I vaped indoors yesterday with no windows or anything and it was all good. I haven't read anything but positive feedback on the MFLB so pretty much sold on it, buying one asap with overnight shipping, will hopefully have it by the end of the week :D

Bipola,

TakeMeOut

Hey everybody, new to the forum. Love my MFLB, and everybody I know loves my LB haha.

Anyway, I wanted to buy new rubber bands but wanted to know what size the ones that come with the LB are, i buy all my stuff on amazon so I unsure of the size. Also gunna buy a PA with car adapter, cant wait

TakeMeOut,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
BirchMFLB said:
I find the LB works perfect for everything - except mids. Has anyone else tried vaping mids? For me, the flavor is too disgusting, as bad as popcorn ABV, and I never get a buzz from it either. I am unable to vape mids for this reason and this is the only case where I prefer combustion to vaporization.
MFLB was successful vaping even schwags for me.

Seek,

sundaddy

Bipola said:
I just got a VG a couple of weeks ago and I like vaporizing so much that I think it'd be worth getting the MFLB too. I will still use the VG (which I love) but I think this could be even better in terms of stealth etc... though I vaped indoors yesterday with no windows or anything and it was all good. I haven't read anything but positive feedback on the MFLB so pretty much sold on it, buying one asap with overnight shipping, will hopefully have it by the end of the week :D

You think you like the VG, but you're gonna be throwing rocks at it once you get your MFLB. Your lungs will thank you.

sundaddy,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
I actually like them both... the VG (classic) gives me the closest thing I can get (with my allotted funds ha) a combustion-bong-type-rip hip (not filtered through water, of course).

But yes, the box is much more pleasant to the lungs, especially with the wpa.

But I throw no stones at either... just enjoying them both.

wake n blake,

Vitolo

Vaporist
If I am forced to use "commersh".. The MFLB works well for me.
True.. the taste is not the same... but the taste of "reg" is better when vaped than when smoked!

Vitolo,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Very true vit... I've been lucky enough to not have to get low grade in a long time, but my friends have loaded my box up with cheap stuff, and the taste is ridiculously better than when smoked.

wake n blake,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nycdeisel said:
see the schwag report
http://northernlabservices.com/uploads/The_Schwag_Report.pdf

think its only cheaper and less potent? think again!

Thanks for posting this NYC....it's especially meaningful to us here in Michigan. Very interesting.

I will say that back when all I could get was schwag, I used it with the LB all the time. It's not that the LB doesn't work with it; on the contrary...it works just fine. But once you've tried a better grade of herb, the taste of schwag just doesn't cut it. And now that the downsides of schwag have been pointed out.... yuck!

momofthegoons,
fuck that shwag garbage!! haha jk. I have been lucky enough to not have to barely even see shwag let alone consume it. I mean I grew up on shwag lol but for at least the last 6 years I have had nothing but dank and it will stay that way. I mean sometimes I don't get the quality I really wanted or expected but I don't live in a medical state so I just have to take what I can get. At least I get it directly from growers in Cali so I know what the legit strain is :-). Got some Pineapple/Afghan Kush and some blueberry/trainwreck at the moment.

VapeNStone,

Vitolo

Vaporist
As happy as you once were to get "commersh"...
... is how happy some folks are now to get it.
Some people dont have access to anything but bunk.
I only vape med grade...
But I know darn well that many of my associates can not afford it or can't find anything else.
I try not to rub the difference in their faces.. it wont get me higher, and it will only make them feel badly. :(
Whatever fuel you use... have fun when you "TAKE FLIGHT" :mflb:
NOW.......
Pass me some of that OG Kush! :brow:
:lol:

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
BigDaddyVapor said:
I swear... my wife must have the most sensitive nose in the world. Doesn't matter where I am, in the house... if I break out my vapor wares... she smells it. She's mostly smelling my grind. I use medicinal, so I'm vaping some really HQ stuff. I suppose the drawback to that... is it is quite fragrant.

So this morning, I'm filling my trench, take a quick vape... turn around and she's standing there. "I can smell that!" Well, goodie-fucking-two-shoes for you. Everyone I have discussed my medicinal use with, is fine with it (including my own mom!). Doctors, family, etc... except my wife. Doesn't matter what I say, how I say it... the subject comes up... I have to deal with her, for the rest of the day being pissed off. It blows me away, that someone so into natural remedies, super foods, herbs and such... can't stand that I'm getting relief from something natural, over fucking pharmaceuticals.

Just had to rant.

I had the same problem with my ex-wife....enough said! Good luck brother, I feel your pain.

mvapes,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
akwardsauce said:
you guys have all seen this video, im assuming...right?

MFLB skins from StickerJR.com (im not affiliated, btw):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkgOmmWX1x4

interesting idea...it would temporarily cover up your serial # (you could always rewrite it on the outside or take the peel off). some people may prefer the wood to show, but i like any idea that makes this little device less suspicious/noticeable since i pretty much use it for its size & stealth reasons only (i basically do not want anyone to recognize it or ask me about it unless i explicitly tell them what it actually is...EVER)...but another good business idea for sure at the very least...

I use those skins, they work great and remove easily. Because their vinyl they protect to some extent from placing your box on a potentially wet surface. I learned the hard way when I got my last LB wet and it warped beyond repair. Ordered them on Etsy, 4 bucks and they actually sent me an extra one for free.

mvapes,
Vitolo said:
As happy as you once were to get "commersh"...
... is how happy some folks are now to get it.
Some people dont have access to anything but bunk.
I only vape med grade...
But I know darn well that many of my associates can not afford it or can't find anything else.
I try not to rub the difference in their faces.. it wont get me higher, and it will only make them feel badly. :(
Whatever fuel you use... have fun when you "TAKE FLIGHT" :mflb:
NOW.......
Pass me some of that OG Kush! :brow:
:lol:
very good words. I know I catch myself talking my bud up just a little because I just love it so much! I mean Its not only my medicine but its also a hobby. I love smelling and looking at the best of the best buds. I miss my camera so I could actually take some nice pics. Although I don't live in a med state so it wasn't always the easiest taking outside pics which seemed to come out the best.

VapeNStone,
mvapes said:
BigDaddyVapor said:
I swear... my wife must have the most sensitive nose in the world. Doesn't matter where I am, in the house... if I break out my vapor wares... she smells it. She's mostly smelling my grind. I use medicinal, so I'm vaping some really HQ stuff. I suppose the drawback to that... is it is quite fragrant.

So this morning, I'm filling my trench, take a quick vape... turn around and she's standing there. "I can smell that!" Well, goodie-fucking-two-shoes for you. Everyone I have discussed my medicinal use with, is fine with it (including my own mom!). Doctors, family, etc... except my wife. Doesn't matter what I say, how I say it... the subject comes up... I have to deal with her, for the rest of the day being pissed off. It blows me away, that someone so into natural remedies, super foods, herbs and such... can't stand that I'm getting relief from something natural, over fucking pharmaceuticals.

Just had to rant.

I had the same problem with my ex-wife....enough said! Good luck brother, I feel your pain.
Note he said EX wife lol. I just went through this as well with my EX wife lol. She thought I was going to slowly grow out of things she didn't quite care for. But instead I continuted being me and I guess that wasn't good enough. Oh well there are more fish in the sea.

VapeNStone,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Yeah, the ex used to make comments about this isn't what she wanted in her marriage...I'm married to a pot head....or my personal favorite was this wasn't part of her standards. Let me stand above and make this comment as I did before I got married to my amazingly accepting current wife "love me for who I am and what I believe in forever or spend forever wondering what it could been like if you chose to accept me", I keep nothing secret, to be with me is to be part of my in every way. I will not twist your arm to marry me nor will I make false promises for the future. Weed was a part of my life before you, it will be part of my life while im with you, and rest assured it will be part of my without you if you so choose that route.

About the schwag, I live in a non-mmj state let alone on the border of SC which is a zero-tolerance state. Of course I shoot for headies but there are times I find myself in a "smoke what you can get position". When I have no choice but to buy what some people call "kb" I tend to double my filtration. I will use one of my tubes and run my vapor through a perc'd bong with an additional diffuser. We all have done, we all will do it again, but just be smart...filter out as much as you can. Isn't it the famous words of our Cannabis forefathers who once said...."FUCK IT!"

:D

mvapes,
Top Bottom